Mine (1st Book)

By AyyeMcCann

What happens when you learn your kidnapper has been watching you for years? Waiting for the perfect moment to... More

Mine (Chapter 1)
Mine (Chapter 2)
Mine (Chapter 3)
Mine (Chapter 4)
Whos who
Mine (Chapter 5)
Mine (Chapter 6)
Mine (Chapter 7)
Mine (Chapter 8)
Mine (Chapter 9)
Mine (Chapter 10)
Mine (Chapter 11)
Mine (Chapter 12)
Mine (Chapter 13)
Mine (Chapter 14)
Mine (Chapter 15)
Mine (Chapter 16)
Mine (Chapter 17)
Mine (Chapter 18)
Mine (Chapter 19)
Mine (Chapter 20)
Mine (Chapter 21)
Mine (Chapter 22)
Mine (Chapter 24)
Mine (Chapter 25)
Mine (Chapter 26)
Mine (Chapter 27)
Sequel
A/N

Mine (Chapter 23)

4.6K 145 32
By AyyeMcCann

Jessica's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened. Jason wanted me to be his so I could get Cameron back? I want Cameron back I do.

I want Cameron, but I can't do this to my bestfriend. Or can I? Ashlyn has always taken everything from me. She's always tried to beat me at everything grades, sports, guys, and looks.

She took Cameron from me. And I'm getting him back no matter what happens.

I quickly too out my phone and texted Jason.

To: Jason
Deal.

From: Jason
I knew you were gonna say that ;) couldn't resist me could ya?

To: Jason
Ya ya ya whatever just get me Cameron back.

From: Jason
Get me Ashlyn back. And hey who knows maybe you just might fall for me ;) night baby girl see you in the morning.
P.s make it look real.

Oh I'll make it look real and good. I'll make it look so good. Cameron will be mine in no time.

Jason's POV:

I walked into the hospital to Ashlyn's room. Cameron and Chaz were in there with her.

I walked into her room and closed the door.

"Great news! I'm letting you and Cameron stay together! I've found someone else sorry babes. But you two will still live with me because you both know way too much." I said smirking.

"Whatever" was all Ashlyn said as she picked up her bags and went to the car.

We all made our way down to the car.

"Where's Jessica?" Cameron asked looking around.

I smirked. "Why do you care so much Cameron?" I walked closer over to him and whispered to him so only he could hear. "Got a secret?" I asked and turned around.

I saw Jessica come out of the hospital in black skinny jeans and a red tank top.

Show time.

"Jason! Baby!" She said as she ran over to me.

"Hey princess." I said smirking.

She ran up to me and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I held her legs and started to kiss her.

I heard Ashlyn scoff and walk off. I set Jessica down as we locked fingers. I turned around to see Cameron with his fists and jaw clenched.

"Problem there Cameron?" I asked as I kissed Jessica's cheek

We walked over to the car and I opened her door and helped her in. Ashlyn just looked at me with a confused and hurt face.

I'm gonna get her back. I know I am.

Cameron's POV:

What the actual fuck is Jessica doing with Jason? Why is she being like this? Does she not realize who he is or what he's doing to us?

~later that night~

We finally arrive to our new 'home'. It was really big and actually nice.

"Alright so y'all have your own rooms. The guys know which ones are there rooms are so I'll show you three where yours is." He said walking up the staircase.

Ashlyn, Jessica & I followed him to the rooms.

"So this is Ashlyn's and Cameron's room. And Jessica down here is our room." He said taking her to their room smirking.

Ashlyn & I walked into our room. It was pretty big if you ask me. Ashlyn threw her bags down an plopped on the bed. I layed down next to her.

"How could Jessica do this to me?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused

"How can she just get with Jason like that? Does she not realize what he has done to me? To us?" She said.

"Maybe she just wants to find love Ashlyn did you ever think about that." I snapped.

She sat up from the bed and starring at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you defending her? You don't even know her!" She yelled.

"Whatever it doesn't matter if I know her or not! Why are you being such a bitch!" I yelled back.

"You know what Cameron? I'm so sick and tired of fighting with you all the time! It's getting so fucking annoying! Do just get out! I hate you! Were done!" She said pushing me through the door.

"Ashlyn wait I'm sorry please don't do this! Please I'm so sorry!" I said.

"No you've said enough Cameron!" An with that she slammed the door in my face and locked it.

I leaned against the wall and sunk down to the ground. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Are you ok?" Someone said.

I looked up to see Jessica crouched down next to me.

"I heard yelling and a door slam. Thought id come check and see if everyone's ok." She said.

"Why do you care? Your with Jason." I said not looking at her.

"Why does it matter if I'm with Jason or not?" She asked.

"Because I'm still in love with you Jessica!" I snapped.

She looked taken back but got up and held her hand out.

"What?" I asked.

"If your still in love with me. Prove it." She said as she took off her sweater.

"Jessica I can't, I'm with Ashlyn I love her too."

"That's not what I just heard." she said grabbing my arm.

"Cameron, I know you want me." She said rubbing my arm.

It's true, I did want her but I couldn't do that to Ashlyn.

I pulled my arm back. "Jessica I can't!" I said.

She pulled me into her and kissed me. I couldn't take it anymore. I missed her.

I pulled her closer to me an picked her up pressing her against the wall. We were in an intense make-out session when I heard mine and Ashlyn's door open.

"You bastard! You slut!" She yelled.

"Yo whats going on? I'm trying to sleep here!" Jason said walking out of his room.

"Nothing Jason go back to sleep." I said

"How can I go back to sleep when my girl is wrapped around your waist and my other is yelling?" He asked.

I didn't realize I was still holding Jessica until then. I quickly let her go and walked over to Ashlyn.

"Ashlyn I'm so sorry! It was a mistake! It was one kiss I promise!" I said.

"I hate you." She whispered.

"What? No no no you don't hate me you hate Jason!" I said

"No, your worse than Jason. Jason may have killed people and taken me from my family, but he never cheated on me when things got tough." She said

"Ashlyn don't do this!" I said through gritted teeth

"Jessica your a nasty slut were done! Come on ash you can sleep in my room." Jason said smirking

Then I realized. It's a plan

"No Ashlyn don't! It's just a plan to break us up! He wants you and Jessica wants me!" I said trying to plead with her

"Now why would Jessica want you?" She asked. Then I realized i said way too much.

"Well, I'm waiting!" She said.

"Because I've been cheating on you with Jessica." I said

She came over to me and slapped me.

"I hate you so much! We are done! Your nothing but a pathetic loser and I hope you have a miserable life! God! When things get tough your suppose to work it out not go jump into someone else's bed!" She screamed in my face.

"Ashlyn I'm so sorry!" I said crying.

"Come on ash you've had enough pain." Jason said wrapping and arm around
her wait and taking her to his room.

Jessica walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No! Get off of me! I can't believe you did this to me!" I said pulling her off

"Me? Your the one cheating on her so don't even Cam." She said

She's right. As much as I wanted to blame her, I couldn't. This was all on me. So I did what I normally do when Ashlyn and I had a fight. I took Jessica to bed.

Ashlyn's POV:

I couldn't believe Cameron! He's been cheating on me this whole time? Three fucking years wasted!

Jason comforted me for awhile because he knew I didn't wanna talk. That's one of the things I love most about Jason. He knew when I didn't need to talk. He knew when I needed to be held. And he knows how to love me.

Maybe I was wrong about Cameron this whole entire time. Maybe I was wrong about Jason. Could he be the one I'm suppose to be with?

I knew I felt guilty when we 'killed' him. I felt so damn guilty. Maybe I do love Jason.

He saved me from Logan. He made me feel loved. Maybe he is the one.

I got up from Jason's arms and walked over to my suitcase taking it into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked.

I didn't response I just shut the door behind me.

Ooh dang!!! The next chapter gets a little steamy guys!

Follow me +

Comment +

Vote +

Thanks loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 22 11
It was all her fault. At least that's what Eddie told her practically everyday. Reese is Eddie's little sister. Half sister. All she wants is for her...
45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
21.7K 636 47
Getting taken was never our plan. Meeting them wasn't so much of one either. What if one day you were with your bestfriend in the entire world. Safe...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P