Mine (Chapter 26)

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! VERY IMPORTANT!

Cameron's POV:

It's been a few months since the cheating happened. Ashlyn and I have been friends an I'm thankful for that. Jessica moved out an left. We were all thankful for that.

Ashlyn and Jason have been dating. I'm beyond jealous but I can't complain. I did this to her. I'm the reason they're together. I shouldn't have ever cheated on her.

"Hey Cam have you seen my gold chain anywhere? I can't find it." She said searching her room.

"Nah but I'll help you look." I said.

"Thanks" she muttered back.

We were all going clubbing tonight. We haven't done anything together in awhile.

"Here it is." I said handing it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She said putting it on.

I couldn't help but admire her. She had on a black little dress that came mid thigh. It was lacy on her chest. She had on high heels with some pink on them. Her long blonde hair was curled and she had a smokey eye effect. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm so excited to get out of this house!" She said.

"That makes two of us."

We walked down the stairs to meet the rest of the guys. They were all starring at Ashlyn. I wanted to punch all their faces in.

"Ready to go shake yo thing?" Jason said smirking grabbing her waist.

"Yes! I've been waiting forever to grind and twerk!" She said walking to the door.

We finally arrived at the club. There were people standing and waiting in line but because we own the company we got in free.

The club was packed. The strobe lights were going crazy. Everyone was having a good time.

Ashlyn's POV:

I'm so excited to finally be at a club. Things with me an Jason have been great. We decided to just see where things go. And I'm glad I did because these past few months have been fantastic. Jason knows how to treat a girl. And Cameron and I have just been friends and I kinda like it.

I went over to the bar and took a few shots before grabbing Jason and walking over to the dance floor.

I turned around and started grinding on him. I could feel him getting hard.

"Do you see what you do to me baby girl?" Jason whispered in my ear.

I just started to grind faster on him. With my hips swaying to the music. We headed back to the bar an took a few more shots.

Ok I'm wasted.

Cameron's POV:

I watched her grind on him. I wanted that to be me so bad. Ok that's it I can't take this anymore.I want Ashlyn back. I don't care if she's with Jason or not. I'm going to ask her tonight.

~Later That Night~

We all came home at 3 am everyone was wasted expect for me. Ashlyn is pretty much sober now. I stopped her from having anymore drinks.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some water when I saw her sitting on the cabinets drinking some herself.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey, have fun?" I said back.

"Yeah it was a good time." She said.

"Ashlyn?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I miss you." I blurted out.

She looked down at the ground. I noticed her eyes start to tear up. I walked over to her.

"Ash what's wrong?" I asked

"I can't do this Cameron. You cheated on me. You lied and broke my heart. I'm sorry but I can't be with someone who did this to me." she said getting off the cabinet. She turned around and said one last thing to me. "I love Jason."

That tore my heart right out of my chest.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up pissed off. Especially at Jason. I walked downstairs to grab some water when I bumped into him.

"Watch where your going." He said.

Ok that's it.

"You know what you stupid piece of shit! Why don't you watch where your going. Or why don't you take your filthy hands off Ashlyn! I'm suppose to be with her! Not you!" I spat in his face.

"Oh! She's suppose to be with a lieing cheater? You need to watch yourself Cameron before you piss me off anymore! Ashlyn is mine! Get over it! You lost something great because you were to stupid to realize it!" He yelled.

"Yeah I was stupid then but I'm not now! I want her back! And I intend to get her back no matter what you say or do!" I said

"Will see about that." He said before walking off.

I sat down on the couch with the rest of the guys. I sighed an ran my hands over my face.

"What was all that about?" Ryan asked.

"I miss her bro." I said.

"Dude you gotta get over it. She's with Jason now. You made your bed now you gotta lie in it." Chaz said.

"I know." I said.

Jason came walking through the living room grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Where's Ashlyn?" I asked.

"Down by the pool." Alex said.

I got up and went to the pool to see Ashlyn with her feet in the water.

"Hey." I said sitting next to her.

"Hey." She said back.

"Look I'm sorry about last night. I just miss you so much ash. Like you have no idea." I said sighing.

"I know you do. To be honest I miss you too. But that doesn't change anything. I've moved on, I'm happy now." She said.

"I know but I just want you back." I said.

"Cameron I'm sorry but I can't. I hope you understand." And with that she left.

I can't believe I let her down like this.

Short but it's just a filler! Hey you guys! So this story is coming to an end! One more chapter left!

I'm trying to decide on whether to make a sequel or do another Jason McCan book.

You guys decide!

I have another book out check it out it's called The Bad Boy's Girl.

But it's your choice end this book or I will make a sequel

But I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Follow me +

Comment +

Vote +

Thanks loves!