My Boyfriend's a Time Lord

By Thecattydddy

The Doctor kept seeing Melody... It was only a matter of time until they had a son. When Liam was told he cou... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meet Ezibel Prince
Chapter Two - Rejection!
Chapter Three - The Innocent
Chapter Four - And So... I Followed Him Home
Chapter Five - The Pond Residence
Chapter Six - The Doctor
Chapter Eight - Brilliant Brilliant Ice Cream
Chapter Nine - Dinner With The Ponds
Chapter Ten - Taking the TARDIS
Chapter Eleven - Wibbly Wobbly; Timey Wimey
Chapter Twelve - Commanders of Messaline
Chapter Thirteen - We Had A Mission, Ezibel
Chapter Fourteen - Building His TARDIS
Chapt Fifteen - The Heart Of His TARDIS
Epilogue

Chapter Seven - Walking In The Dark

46 0 0
By Thecattydddy

"Let me walk you home," L.D. offered, taking my hand and closing the door after I'd said good night to everyone else.

"Oh... Well," I blushed, giving him a shaky smile, "Th-that's okay. I can walk myself."

"Nonsense," he dragged me away, "You can't walk alone... Especially at night. It's much too dangerous."

"A-alright..." I giggled, "You know where Janes and Main meet? I live really close to there..."

"Brilliant," L.D. chuckled, "So... Ezzie. What do you do for fun around here?"

"The same thing we do for fun anywhere else," I shrugged, "You know... Teenager stuff. Your place is probably the most entertaining thing in the entire town, though."

"Nah," he waved away, squeezing my hand, "It's not that entertaining, is it?"

"Well... Uh," I stammered, "I think it's pretty special. I mean, how many families have fish fingers and custard for dinner over bacon?"

"Us," he shrugged.

"And I have never seen something quite as ridiculous as when your father walked into the kitchen ," I added, "I mean... Wasn't that a fez?"

"You mean that red thing on his head?" L.D. chuckled, "Pfft... I have no idea where he got that thing... Nan says that he's had it since she was a really little girl."

"You might look good in a bow-tie, though," I replied, "I liked his bow-tie."

"You know what I like?" he smirked.

"What?" I blinked.

"You," he stopped and looked me straight in the face. I opened my mouth, as if to reply, but he was one step ahead of me and brought his lips to mine.

"Uh..." I swallowed, once he'd stepped back.

"Come along then," he grinned, "Let's get you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
112K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...