My Protective Alphas

By Sushar10

Aaron Silverstone, alpha of sliver moon pack who is undeniably strong and the best leader of his pack. Everyo... More

Important
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
Important Notice

10

9.5K 205 8
By Sushar10

Hello everyone.

I have a (good) news to share with you guys.

Please do read the authors note at the end of chapter.

Emma's p.o.v

I woke up due to the knocking sound on my room door. Which idiot is spoiling my sleep. I covered my ears with pillow but the knocking continued. By huffing I opened the door. Nick stood there grinning.

"What do you want idiot?" I leaned to door and yawned.

"You're still sleeping stupid?" He questioned.

"Yeah so?" I asked with another yawn.

"It's 10 o'clock stupid." He said.

"What?" I asked in shock coming out of sleepy mode.

"Why didn't you wake me up idiot? I'm late." I took my clothes from closet and ran to bathroom.

I quickly came out from shower dressed, Nick was sleeping on my bed.

"Come on let's go." I took my and said.

"To where?" He asked.

"Of course college idiot."

"It's sunday." He said with sly grin.

"Why didn't you tell earlier?" I frowned and threw a pillow on him but he caught it.

"You never allowed me to say and went to take bath." He said. I dropped on bed next to him.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked.

"It was late and you didn't come for breakfast." His voice filled with concern.

"Now I feel hungry."

"What made you sleep till 10?"

I remembered yesterday's event, the moment I and Aaron shared. I told my past, it wasn't anything to be kept secretive but I didn't like to remember that dreadful event. I felt relieved when he said he was proud of me, I was overwhelmed with joy. We stood in each other's embrace for a long time and shared a bond. Why do I feel so different towards him? What relation do I have with him?

"To earth Em." Nick snapped his fingers bringing me back from my thoughts.

"What were you thinking?" He asked looking suspicious.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You started hiding things from me." He pouted.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

A knock came and we both stopped arguing I went to open the door. Nick still lying on my bed. I opened the door.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"You didn't come for breakfast I thought you are not well." He answered, then I saw he was holding a food tray in his hand.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and let him in.

He saw Nick lying on my bed and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Nick.

"What are you doing here?" Nick retorted.

"Answer me." Aaron ordered.

"I came to wake her up. Now why are you here? " Nick said.

"I came to give her breakfast." Aaron answered. The tension in the air was thick.

I don't know what to say and for whom to say. Nick got up from my bed and sighed, he stopped next to me before going out.

"Don't think our conversation is over, you have to tell me later."  Nick said and left.

"Why does he always be in your room?" Aaron asked once Nick left.

"Because he is my best friend and we are family. Any problem?" I asked sounding offended.

He sighed and placed the tray on table and took a seat on my bed.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked me. I nodded and took the tray to have my late breakfast. It was yummy, the cook here cooks delicious food.

"Hey I forgot to ask you. What happened to those attackers?" I asked my long awaited question and took spoonful of rice and stuff my mouth.

"Don't worry, they will never bother you guys again I have taken care of them." He said putting back a strands of hair behind my ear.

"Where are they now? Why did they attack us?" I asked.

"They are there somewhere, where they can never harm you. No I don't know the answer but your dad said it's business rivalry." He came closer to me and started playing  with a strands of my hair. He was too close to me, I could feel his breath near my ears.

"Hmm.. I guessed it too." I finished my breakfast.

"Do you have any plans today?" He took the tray and kept it aside.

"Nope."

"Great. Be ready on 7 pm." He said grinning and got up.

"Why?" I asked in curious.

"We are going on a date." He smiled and left.

Did he just said date?! Did Aaron asked me for date?! Am I hallucinating? Did I hear properly?

Yes. He said date! The voice confirmed me and I started jumping like crazy love sick puppy.

I told cat and Nick about my date with Aaron, Cat was really happy but Nick didn't like it. What is his problem with Aaron? They act like they would rip apart each other anytime.

I was roaming in the house trying to distract myself from thinking about the date and go crazy about it. Its almost been two weeks I have been here and yet still I haven't got used to this place, I got lost here many times and each time someone would help me to go to right place. Somehow I landed in back of the house, this is my first time coming here. I saw some people were training. I didn't know there is a training place here. Zach saw me and came towards me.

"You shouldn't be here." He said which sounded like order.

"Why?"

"Because it's not your place." He retorted. I felt bad, but what he told was true it's not my place, I don't belong here.

"I'm sorry." I turned around to leave.

"I'm sorry I was rude." He spoke and I stopped in my track.

"No it's true, it's not my place."

"I didn't mean like that. You are our luna you have every right to be here, it's just that this is not quite a good place for you." He said. I was confused at what he said.

"What's luna?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It means our precious guest." Dustin answered. When did he come?

"Ooh.... So is it okay if I join you in training?" I asked Zach hopefully. It's been a long time I have trained, after coming here I didn't have any good fight except yesterdays. Scarlet was really good.

Zach and Dustin looked at each other, which looks like silent conversation which only they could hear.

"You should take permission from Aaron. If he allows you then you can join us." Dustin said.

"Thank you. I will go and ask him." I spun around and left.

"Did Aaron still haven't told her?!" Zach asked. I heard them even if I was quite a distance from them

"No. He is waiting for the right time." Dustin said

What does Aaron have to tell me? Should I ask him? No. I will wait for him to tell.

---

A/N

Thank you for spending your quality time in reading my story.

I have written another werewolfs story and I'm so excited about it. I will be publishing it soon.

"Mate to big bad black wolf." Is the book name.

Please do read the book.

Vote, comment and follow..!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 23 23
Alice is a 19 year old girl who is lost in the world and is part of the 30% of the population. She isn't like normal teens, she is a werewolf. It mig...
597K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
371K 11.1K 37
[1/3] After being tortured and abused by her Alpha, Avyanna Sage escaped only to stumble onto the grounds of another pack. She discovers her older br...
748K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...