My Boyfriend's a Time Lord

By Thecattydddy

The Doctor kept seeing Melody... It was only a matter of time until they had a son. When Liam was told he cou... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meet Ezibel Prince
Chapter Two - Rejection!
Chapter Three - The Innocent
Chapter Four - And So... I Followed Him Home
Chapter Six - The Doctor
Chapter Seven - Walking In The Dark
Chapter Eight - Brilliant Brilliant Ice Cream
Chapter Nine - Dinner With The Ponds
Chapter Ten - Taking the TARDIS
Chapter Eleven - Wibbly Wobbly; Timey Wimey
Chapter Twelve - Commanders of Messaline
Chapter Thirteen - We Had A Mission, Ezibel
Chapter Fourteen - Building His TARDIS
Chapt Fifteen - The Heart Of His TARDIS
Epilogue

Chapter Five - The Pond Residence

48 0 0
By Thecattydddy

"Oh! You brought a friend!" the red-head who opened the door beamed, "Roary! L.D. brought a friend!"

"Um... Hello," I wavered.

"Nan," L.D. introduced, "This is Ezibel Prince... Ezzie, this is my grandmother, Amelia Pond."

"What happened?" a brown-haired man came into view.

"And that's my grandfather, Roary," L.D. explained, "Roary... This is Ezibel Prince."

"Well, come inside!" Amy smiled, "Your... Um... Father is here and he'd love to meet your friend."

"Heh," I hesitated, "Well... I don't mean to intrude on your family time..."

"Oh, don't be silly," Amy took me by the arm and dragged me into the house.

"Did you see what some punk did to my car?" Roary asked L.D. as I was taken into the house.

"Your red one?" L.D. blinked, "That's not good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
80.9K 3.5K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...