Used - FACK

By figgityfackk

Jack was in love, but not with anyone. He was in love with a boy. He knew that if he came out as gay to the w... More

***PLEASE READ***
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5

3.3K 121 80
By figgityfackk

THE NEXT DAY IN JACKS POV

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Opening my eyes slowly, I start to remember what happened last night. Why was Finn so nervous around me? I knew that kissing him on the cheek would scare him away. What have I done? I get up and do my regular
morning routine: take a shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, then leave.

I arrive at the set of IT, looking around for Finn so I can apologize. I see him talking to Wyatt about something. I decide to walk over to them.

"Hey, guys!" I said

"Hey, Jack" Wyatt said.
"Oh, hey." Finn replied quietly

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything important, I need to talk to Finn for a minute." I say
Wyatt nods, and Finn walks over to me. We walk over to where no one can hear our following conversation.
"Sorry about last night, Finn. I'm sorry if what I did was too much..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I kissed you on the cheek, I knew I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry for that. Also how I kept bugging you about what was wrong. Sorry."

FINNS POV

"Jack, it's okay. You were worried about me so I can see why you would care to know why I was upset. And the kiss," I trailed off, remembering how gentle he was. I caught myself smiling while looking at my hands, "The kiss was great." I looked at Jack, he was smiling at his hands just the way I was before. "Well, I'm going to go talk to Wyatt again," he looks up at me, confused, "If you're okay with that."

"Oh, yeah. Okay."

I open my arms to hug him, and he does the same. We hugged for about a minute then let go. I stared at him. Should I kiss him on the cheek? I put my hand on his cheek the same as he did to me, and kissed the other. His cheek felt hot, probably from blushing so much. I suddenly felt my face get hot as well. I smiled at him then walked back over to Wyatt.

"So what was that about?" Wyatt asked.
Still smiling, I replied, "About the quarry scene, that's all."

I looked around to see if Jack had followed, and saw him talking to that girl again. My blood boiled. Okay I'm jealous, and I now have a reason to be. I like Jack and I think he has feelings for me too. If he dates her I'm going to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 38
What do you get when you mix abuse, drugs, and homosexuality? You get Richie. But Richie meets Eddie and his whole world changes, for better or for w...
35K 912 30
Eddie Kaspbrak is new in town and is prepared to start off junior year alone, when shockingly Richie Tozier befriends him. Eddie doesn't understand w...
1.8K 59 14
-ENDED- Richie was in love, but he couldn't understand why. Why did it have to be with a boy? And why did it have to be Eddie?
Fake | fack By N

Fanfiction

162K 6.4K 24
"You fell for me didn't you?" - Finn wants to stop a certain girl in his school from throwing herself at him. Jack wants everyone to stop pestering h...