5

THE NEXT DAY IN JACKS POV

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Opening my eyes slowly, I start to remember what happened last night. Why was Finn so nervous around me? I knew that kissing him on the cheek would scare him away. What have I done? I get up and do my regular
morning routine: take a shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, then leave.

I arrive at the set of IT, looking around for Finn so I can apologize. I see him talking to Wyatt about something. I decide to walk over to them.

"Hey, guys!" I said

"Hey, Jack" Wyatt said.
"Oh, hey." Finn replied quietly

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything important, I need to talk to Finn for a minute." I say
Wyatt nods, and Finn walks over to me. We walk over to where no one can hear our following conversation.
"Sorry about last night, Finn. I'm sorry if what I did was too much..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I kissed you on the cheek, I knew I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry for that. Also how I kept bugging you about what was wrong. Sorry."

FINNS POV

"Jack, it's okay. You were worried about me so I can see why you would care to know why I was upset. And the kiss," I trailed off, remembering how gentle he was. I caught myself smiling while looking at my hands, "The kiss was great." I looked at Jack, he was smiling at his hands just the way I was before. "Well, I'm going to go talk to Wyatt again," he looks up at me, confused, "If you're okay with that."

"Oh, yeah. Okay."

I open my arms to hug him, and he does the same. We hugged for about a minute then let go. I stared at him. Should I kiss him on the cheek? I put my hand on his cheek the same as he did to me, and kissed the other. His cheek felt hot, probably from blushing so much. I suddenly felt my face get hot as well. I smiled at him then walked back over to Wyatt.

"So what was that about?" Wyatt asked.
Still smiling, I replied, "About the quarry scene, that's all."

I looked around to see if Jack had followed, and saw him talking to that girl again. My blood boiled. Okay I'm jealous, and I now have a reason to be. I like Jack and I think he has feelings for me too. If he dates her I'm going to die.