Scars || Markhyuck

De Scrawriot

"Im blind, Mark. But i can feel you." Mais

Dream.
What?
First Day.
Voices
Cold Rain
The Swan
Jaemin's Party
Feathers
Raven, Dove and Chick
Kiss
Kiss II
Almost.
Guess
Missing.
Dumb.
Lies.
Reality Alone.
Aren't at all.
Unbelievable
Scrawriot's notes
Baby.
Painful.
Room door.
Blood.
Tears.
Epilogue.
Pst.
Hello!

Last Kiss.

3K 193 79
De Scrawriot

The clock is ticking.

Every second, every minute, every hour is passing.

Im counting on my breaths, im counting on every blink of my eyes.

But yet, he is not waking up.

When Nathalie and my Daddy came up into the hospital to asked me if im fine, i let them do the task to watch on Haechan.

There is just three hours left and they will considered him dead in coma. I can't accept the fact that i am losing Haechan in just a day.

My tears started to drip off again, while my feet started to run for some reasons.

I can't shout hard enough. My heart is breaking, and my body is shaking.

I stopped in a sudden, then i knew i was standing in a bridge, where underneath it was a deep dark river water running through.

The wind blown hard into my face, and my bennie flew away from my hair. I didn't waste my time looking where it gone away but instead i looked down at the river water, observing how it's moving itself.

I stared at it, thinking if i could go and jump into it. Will the water will save me from this emptiness?

Or it will just hurt me physically?

I looked around observing how the cars occupied the busy lanes passing off me. There were green, red, yellow and white lights and it is beautiful because it is dark outside.

Then, i started walking again. I am walking without any destination in plan.

I don't want to go back at the hospital anymore.

There is nothing left for me anymore.

Im dying emotionally.

Then, i stopped when i reached one of the famous club in our city. First time getting in, the loud music surprised me.

I looked around and people was drinking, dancing and kissing in the couches. There were some almost-naked girls walking around but it didnt help.

I went into one of the bar stools and sat down.

"Give me something that can relieve stress." I told the bartender and he smiled at me as he nod.

I waited, while watching those girls danced into the dance floor with wild and sexual aura.

It's my first time seeing girls like this. I smiled uncontrollably.

"Here's you drink, mister." The bartender said i looked at my glass and thanked him.

I started drinking it all in. Of course, the taste was damn hot and irritating but i dont want to stop.

I need to forget everything.

"Hey newbie .." someone touched my shoulder so i looked back and saw a young girl around my age, touching me in my arms sensually.

I took a shot again from my glass before staring at her again. She is cute and she is wearing a dress wherein her cleavage were a bit exposed.

"You are alone." She grinned getting closer to me.

"Yea." I chuckled.

"Mind dancing with me." Her hands started touching me in my chest, then it went down into my abdomen and into my clothed bulge.

"Or you just wanna play with my body. Me and your body." She sexilly grinned on me.

I smiled as i took another shot again.

"What game are you talking about?" I asked smirking back.

"Im going to touch you, and you'll going to touch me too." She winked.

I chuckled.

"Like how?" I asked.

"Don't play innocent, baby. You are so handsome and hot." She said grinning.

"I ain't." I chuckled again.

"So can i touch you first?" She asked.

I pushed her off as i remembered, it's already 6am in the morning. I saw my wrist watch and so i remembered Haechan.

"Wait!" The girl shouted but i didnt looked back. I continued running off and i fell in the ground a lot of times in the street because of being drunk.

Until i already found the Hospital and went inside uncontrollably and find Haechan's room.

I found the doctor and Nurses in there, unconnecting the apparatuses off him but i stopped them.

"Please just give me a moment." I said with tears in my eyes again.

They looked at each others and the doctor said, "Okay. Go ahead."

I went near him and stared at his pale face. He looked like really dead.

I looked at the heart beat monitor wherein the beat and the green line were just making a little pump saying he is still alive but has no chance on improving it more.

My tears continued dripping as i looked back at Haechan.

"I hope you will forgive me with what i had gave you last time." I sobbed.

"Thank you and I love you. Goodbye, Haechan." I cried.

I leaned down, with my tears dripping yet. It fell in his face as my lips touched his lips.

I did that for about 5 seconds before i decided to pulled off and continued crying.

I closed my eyes, crying silently.

"M...mark ..." I opened my eyes as i heard a familiar voice and saw how he motionly opened his eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" The doctor exclaimed as they went into him and checked on him.

While me, i was staring at him unbelievably.

The beat started to pump normally.

"M-mark .." His lips opened again and produced a sound that makes my heart beat loud again.

"This is a miracle!" The doctor exclaimed.

"Haechan, are you okay?" I went near him as the nurse gives way on me.

"I h-heard you .. W-why did you saying a bye?" He asked silently.

I didnt replied back but i hugged him with tears yet in my eyes.

"Im okay, Mark." He said as he smiled.

My tears continued to fell off my eyes uncontrollably while kissing his forehead.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63.1K 4.1K 17
"it's safer this way" or, in which mark and donghyuck hide their relationship to stop the pain
208K 13.7K 40
" if being sneaky is what we love, and being hidden is what we do, then babe, don't let them know. " ___ - marklee, nct. - le...
21K 742 45
"We never believe in miracle, until you came."
136K 9K 26
ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅs ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 18. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 09. 07. 19 ↳ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ...