Girl of Water and Fire

By lizaacacia

Ares Aella Verel, named after the God of War himself, treads dangerous water as the assassin is brought to th... More

a/n & character aesthetics
Ares Aella Verel
To The Castle
Unqueenly
Diamond Dress
The Ball
May The Choosing Begin
The Choosing
Burdens
Fight Me, Then
Are You Going To Try Now?
The Escape
Worry
Breath
Somewhere in the Clouds

A/N

34 3 1
By lizaacacia

VERY SHORT PLEASE READ-

My school is on break (finally) so I will try to get back into writing this story and others. Something that really encourages me, though, are your votes and comments (and I'm not just saying this to get votes, once I see someone added me to their reading list or commented or something I get a random bout of motivation).

SO please vote and comment, I want to hear your thoughts!! Updates will be posted soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.4K 25
"Why do they call her the angel of death?" "Because when she has you in her grip, it's not the gods who decide your death, it's not them who write yo...
200 3 19
Naomi has grown up surrounded by technology and constantly warned that magic is dangerous, but when she's approached by a top-secret magic organizati...
2.7K 558 44
Valsea is a place of eternity. There is no time that exists here, nor is their new life that can be born in a place such as this. It is a lonely plac...
155 64 22
Cold, terrified and alone, Amara wakes up in a city she's never been to before. She has no recollection of how she got here. The city is desolate. No...