NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|10 Strange thoughts..

5.9K 452 156
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

"Y/N?" I asked from her shoulder still having my eyes set on the tv. I had been over Y/N's for a couple of hours now, and we where just chilling and talking. Kinda felt like old times again.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"What where Royalty's first words?" I asked as I finally looked up with my head on her shoulder. She smiled and looked over from the t.v. to me.

"Well I was playing with her one day, and she jut yelled out Your the best momma in the whole world!" I gave Y/N a knowing look.

"Really Y/N?" I giggled and she shrugged.

"What, you don't believe me?"

"Of course I don't." I laughed at how serious she was looking.

"Alright whatever then." She said and I groaned.

"Come on Y/N please?" She threw her head back and sighed.

"Ok Camila. But when I tell you, you better not get upset." I gave her a confused look and nodded.

"I promise." I just wanted her to tell me already. I mean maybe it was momma, or da da. But I had to know.

"Shit. Shit was her first word." My mouth hung open in shock. I couldn't believe what Y/N had just said.

"Y/N you can't be serious."  She chuckled and nodded. "Yes Camila I'm dead serious."

I slapped her arm. "It's nothing funny about this Y/N! This is something serious, our daughters first words where bad!Her first words where curse words." 

Y/N shrugged. "I know, I know Camila. But what can I say, she was brought up around me and the girls mostly. So that was like all she heard." I rolled my eyes as I thought about them cursing in front of royalty.

"Oh yeah and that makes it so much better right?"

"Camila you promised you wouldn't get mad." Y/N said while crossing her arms.

"Well I lied. I didn't know you would say something like that. That's just horrible Y/N."

"Listen Camila. I know it wasn't a good thing for that to be her first words, but she doesn't say it anymore. It was just something that she was hearing and it happened to be at the wrong time."

I sighed and nodded slowly. "Ok Y/N, just promise me that you won't be talking like that in front of her anymore." I pouted and she laughed.

"I promise you baby momma." I gasped she slapped the back of her neck. She threw her hands up as if she didn't know what she did wrong.

"What?!" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the tv.

"You're always playing Y/N." I faked mad as I kept my focus on the tv.

She shrugged and let her wild hair down from its bun. "What, you are my baby momma you know that right?"

I laughed. "Duh I know that Y/N. I just don't like you calling me that."

"Alright fine. I won't call you that anymore, but look I have a few interviews and some rehearsals coming up in the next few days."

I shrugged. "Ok."

"Ok. So you need me to get a sitter or what?" I glared at her.

"Y/N we talked about this already. I can take care of our daughter." I said becoming upset.

"Hey I was just makin sure I wasn't putting to much pressure on you or anything."

"No of course not. So stop thinking like that please. It's no trouble, I'm happy to be able to do it." She looked over at me and nodded.

"Thanks."

"Stop thanking me for something that I should be doing Y/N."

"My bad it's just a habit, I'm not to used to all this yet." I sighed and stared at her. I understood completely where she was coming from, but at the same time it just continues to set in reality for me. That Y/N can't really trust me yet, she's not used to me being here so she literally has to ask every time she needs me to watch Royalty.

It's sad honestly. But it's what I got myself into.

I bit my lip trying not to show any emotions. "It's ok Y/N I understand." As soon as I said that the baby monitor went off, filling the room with Royalty's loud cries.

I gave Y/N a small smile before standing up. "I'll go and get her."

————

Y/N's POV.

I could tell that I hurt her feelings. Just by the way she walked away. I didn't mean anything by it though, I was just trying to look out for her. I mean if she was in my shoes she'd understand where I was coming from.

Like damn it's not that I don't think she can take care of Royalty. It's just I'm not used to her being around so when I have something to do, of course I'm gonna ask her first if she can watch her. I'm used to gettin a babysitter or having her parents to watch her.

But I'm trying. I'm trying to learn how to trust her again. And honestly I feel like I'm letting myself do that to quickly. But then again, what can I do She is the mother of my child. I don't really have a choice.

"Camila?" I said as I walked up the large staircase into Ro's room, where Camila was changing her diaper.

"Hey." I said and walked in to stand beside her.

"Hey." She spoke softly as she kept her focus of Royalty.

"Camila I'm sorry." She shrugged and looked up at me.

"It's fine Y/N. I-i know it's going to be hard for me to gain you trust back, and I know you're not used to me being here to help out. I understand." She said as she slowly put Royalty back down in her crib and I walking out the room.

I sighed and shook my head while following right behind her. "I want to trust you Camila. I really do. Your my baby momma after all." I joked getting her to smile and hit my arm.

"Stop it Y/N." She whined making me laugh. She giggled and shook her head trying not to make eye contact with me. I towered over her small body as I moved closer to her. She just started up at me and I watched her eyes travel from my eyes down to my lips. 

I don't know what was going on with me. But I knew what I was about to do would probably not end to well. I knew I shouldn't even be thinking this way, but I couldn't help myself. I felt my body continue to move closer to hers as it could and the heat from her lips on mine.

"Y-Y/N wait." She whispered into my ear as she laid her hands on my chest pushing me back.

"What's wrong Camila?" She shook her head and looked down away from me.

"Nothing, it's just I don't think we should be doing this."

"Oh." I can't lie I'm a little hurt that she said that. I mean I thought that this was what's she actually wanted.

"No Y/N I don't mean it like that. I just don't want you to kiss me and not mean it you know?" I gave her a confused look, I had no idea what she was talkin about.

"No Camila I don't. What would make you think I don't mean it?"

"I'm just spearing my feelings Y/N. I think that we should try and get this figured out and make sure we know what we're doing here first before we jump to any of that." I sighed and nodded she was right. We needed to make sure we had everything going right for our daughter before we put any feelings in the way.

Plus I still needed to talk to India's ass.

"Alright, I understand." She looked up at me like she was trying to read my mind.

"You sure Y/N?" I nodded again and shrugged.

"Yeah it's cool Camila, I get you." She smiled

"Thanks Y/N. Can I have a hug?" I threw my head back and chuckled.

"Ugh I guess so." She gasped and slapped my shoulder. "Whatever crazy." I wrapped my arms around her body and sighed.

"Thanks for understanding me Y/N."

"Of course baby momma."

"Y/N!" She yelled causing me to laugh and let go of her and run as she chased after me.

••••••••••••

A/N

Merry Christmas guys🎄😁😌

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoyed this small update😭there's much more to come..so be ready😉

Thanks so much for reading/voting☺️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...