Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~How you guys met~

5.9K 83 72
By Hunter_Annix967

Hellloooooooo!!!!

Hey guys! So I am back with another book that has been titled, 'Boyfriend Scenarios.' If you haven't read the description, this is going to be written in story form whilst using scenarios. I got this idea from a beautiful author I have run into Sammiekins123 she is an absolute bae. She writes incredible stories and I got the idea to write a book like this because of her. All the likes and comments that I receive here is because of her. Please go and search up her book titled, 'Naruto Boyfriends Scenarios// Modern AU' it is just amazing and one of my upcoming books is inspired by her. If you ran into the comment I posted there you may get a hint of what is to come.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book as much as the last one!

Quote of the day: 

'All true friendliness begins with fire and food and drink and the recognition of rain or frost. ...Each human soul has in a sense to enact for itself the gigantic humility of the Incarnation. Every man must descend into the flesh to meet mankind'

- G.K. Chesterton, What's Wrong with the World

KEITH

You walked along the street after moving into your new apartment. This was your first time really living alone. The past two years from when you were seventeen didn't really count because your mum and dad were in the exact same apartment as you, just in a different room. You were fed up with having overprotective parents and decided to move to another city where you could finally be alone. You didn't have much, in fact, you didn't have enough to hire a moving van so you asked one of your friends to help you out with moving. She was kind enough to help out and everything fit in her van perfectly.

The road trip was fun and it was comforting to know someone in the city you were moving into. Your friend, Helaina, left a couple hours ago to head to work. You had finished moving things into place and you were ready to explore the new place. Usually, if your parents were with you, you would walk around the apartment to meet the people who you were going to share the building with. You, on the other hand, thought it was rude to just knock on people's doors no matter what your friendly intention was. You shrugged when you walked past the doors on your floor and walked down the stairs to the street.

The stairs looked old and some didn't even look safe to step on. You were about to take another step down when someone grabbed your arm and roughly pulled you away. "Hey!" You exclaimed. You stared at the stranger. He looked around your age, maybe a year or two older than you. He had a pretty obvious mullet under his red beanie. His long-sleeves were dyed in maroon and his pants and shoes were stained black.

"Sorry, but that step isn't safe. We've had one of the elderly ladies hurt herself after her foot got lodged in. She was taken to the hospital that day" the stranger said.

"Oh," you replied. The stranger smirked.

"You're the newbie who just moved in aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's me. What's your name?" You asked.

"Keith, what room are you?" Keith asked.

"Room twelve" You answered. Keith raised his brow and continued walking up the stairs after releasing your arm. "Wait! You haven't told me what room you were in!" You shouted.

"I don't have to answer that" Keith called back.

"Hey! I told you what room I was in and you're not telling me after I asked you?" You exclaimed.

"Life isn't fair princess" Keith smirked. You growled in frustration and folded your arms.

'What a jerk' You thought. You made a face behind his back and continued walking down the street. You were going to look around for a job since you quit your other one, but you... couldn't take him off of your mind. Was he that annoying?

LANCE

You subtly danced to the tune of your headphones as you swayed your body side to side in time with the music. The playlist that you were listening to wasn't that bad this morning. You were quite surprised to finally receive a great playlist after so long of having weird mornings because of the songs passing by.

"Honey!" Your mum called out. You waited for a seconds before answered.

"Yeah?" You called back.

"Can you come down to check the dress I gave you?" Your mother answered. You dropped your head on the desk whimpering like a puppy.

"But I don't want to wear a dress" you sobbed. "Do I have to attend this party?!!" You screeched.

"Yes! Your brother just got engaged and you must come as his younger sister!" Your mother said sternly.

"But can't I just wear that jacket and jeans I wore before?" You whined.

"(y/n), you have been living on your own for a whole year and your tomboy nature has not changed at all! Come down before I confiscate your iPod" Your mother threatened. You looked in your hand where you iPod was and stared at the hallway downstairs. "Then I will take your beloved membership card to the rock climbing gym," Your mother said.

"Wait!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!" You cried out. You jumped from your desk and rushed downstairs where you mother held your membership card over the stove. "Don't. You. Dare" You growled.

"Put the dress on" your mother smiled. You scowled at your mother and took the dress upstairs. It was a navy blue dress that stayed on your knees. The neckline was nowhere near your neck and hovered a little too close to your breast. You wondered if this was on purpose since your mum was being very insistent about finding someone after finding out that your older brother just proposed to his girlfriend. You heard your mother walk up the stairs on knock on your door.

You walked toward your closed door and opened it to see your mother with silver laced shoes in her hands. "You are going to look so pretty!" Your mother squealed. Your face melted with torture as your mum closed the door and started to fit you with shoes and experiment on your face with makeup and catalogue styled hairdos.

...

On the night of the engagement party, you walked over to the house where your mum said to meet. It was at your brother's place of course. Instead of having to split the group into guys and girls from the beginning, they decided to have an hour or two with the group to meet each other before splitting off to have their own talks and conversations.

Your mother introduced you to some guys first before letting you go. You excused yourself outside and walked on the back veranda of the house. Your brother was pretty wealthy. You were thankful that the girl he proposed to was not in for the money. If she was, you would have already Kung Fu kicked her out of his life and made sure that it stayed that way. You suddenly started to imagine yourself as a Martial Artist and started to consider taking lessons. You already had the strength since you did Rock Climbing... It could work.

When you heard the back door open and close you twisted your face in agony. You begged anyone who could hear your thoughts to make sure that it wasn't a guy. When you heard them cough... You knew it was a guy. You turned around to leave, but then you stopped. You had never seen this guy before. Mum had introduced you to some of her friend's sons, but this guy was new. You wondered if you should leave him and hope to get away with it or choose not to suffer the wrath of your mama.

You sighed and walked up to him. "Hi, I'm (y/n), I haven't seen you before" You started. The boy looked up and started to stare. You shifted uncomfortably and cleared your throat. He quickly shook himself awake and cleared his throat.

"Uh hey, I'm Lance," He said.

"Okay... How do you know my brother?" You asked.

"Oh, I've known him for a while through school work. He's actually my boss at one of the programs he runs" Lance answered.

"Oh! So you were a part of the group that just graduated as space pilots!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's me!" Lance grinned. The two of you were soon locked into a long conversation that lasted for a good hour or so until the group was split into two. You stayed silent the whole time and chose a corner. You wondered about the guy you had just met. You had never thought about a guy the same you as you were doing now. You shook your head and turned your attention back to the group only to find them staring at you with a smirk.

'Oh dear goodness' You thought.

SHIRO

You sat in the library in the kid's section. Your little group of kiddies consisted of three little boys and two girls. Today's story was a caterpillar eating and eating until he turned into a butterfly. The little ankle-biters listened carefully with their mouths half-open. You couldn't help but smile at their engaged faces. One boy had leant in so closely that he fell on the floor head-first. You burst into laughter and helped the boy up and continued to read on for the rest of the group.

You were so engaged with the kids that you didn't notice a stranger watching you quietly. He had been here before, in fact, he used to come here when he was studying for his degree. He felt sure that he knew you and yet, your face and name escaped him. He felt like he should ask for your name, but he didn't know when you were going to finish and he had an appointment with his team at work. When time was closing too close to 4:30 he walked over to the front desk and asked the lady to give you a note. The lady, as old as she was, raised her eyebrow and winked at him saying, "I'll give it to her sweety."

Shiro thanked the lady and rushed out to catch the bus. He kept thinking if he knew you or not for the next half an hour and forgot about you in order to concentrate on his work. He was going to be interviewed for his possible promotion as captain of a space crew. A simple girl that he couldn't remember wasn't going to stop him from getting the job, he had put too much work into this in order to let it all go.

When the parent's of each kid arrived at the library to pick up their children they each gave you thanks and paid you on the spot for babysitting each and every one of them. Each day you had looked after those children. Some longer than others. They were growing up so fast and you wondered how long it will be until they were your age. You wandered the library for a few textbooks that you needed in order to study for your upcoming project. When you checked your books out at the front desk the lady stopped you from leaving.

"Excuse me miss," She said. You stopped and gave her your full attention. She had been like a great aunt to you when growing up. You literally grew up in the library. When your parents were too busy for you, you would always come to the library to do your homework. At times, you were too scared to do it alone in the house so you always came to the library. Mrs Jones, who was the lady at the front desk, always noticed you coming and offered a job on the spot. From then on, your friendship with her grew every single day.

"Yes, Mrs Jones?" You asked.

"A young man asked me to give this to you, I recognised him as a regular when he was a younger lad. I think his name started with a T? I cannot remember, but I do remember him coming frequently around two years ago" Mrs Jones said. She slipped a piece of paper to you that was folded neater than you expected it to be.

"Your memory is one to be reckoned with," you remarked, receiving the letter.

"Oh stop, you're too kind (y/n)" Mrs Jones chuckled. You grinned ear to ear and slipped the letter into the pocket of your jean jacket. As you walked out the library Mrs Jones shouted, "Invite me to the wedding!"

...

Hey! I'm really sorry if this sounds creepy at all, but I think I remember you from college. Was your name (y/n)? And did you ever mention the Galaxy Garrison when we were studying engineering? I've written my number down below in case you're willing to give me a call. My name is Shiro by the way. I hope we can meet officially soon.

Have a good day

(Insert what you think Shiro's number could be)

You raised a brow at his letter and looked at your phone wondering if you should do it. You trusted Mrs Jones and she wouldn't just allow a letter come from dodgy man. You pondered a bit... Maybe you had heard that name before. It sounded familiar, but foreign at the same time.

'Who has a name like Shiro?!' You wondered. You blew out your cheeks and slowly tapped the numbers on your phone and called. Your heart was beating so fast. Was this a possible kidnapper? Was he a hacker that tricked Mrs Jones by looking at sweet and innocent? Was he a fat guy with that weird singlet like the movies?! 

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Ah!" You exclaimed. "Sorry! I was just shocked when you answered" You nervously amended.

"Okay..." He said.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Is this Shiro?" You asked.

"Yeah, who's asking?" Shiro asked.

"My name is (y/n), I received your letter from Mrs Jones at the state library" You answered.

"Oh! Right!" Shiro replied.

"Yeah..." You said.

"Sorry if that letter sounded creepy at all" Shiro apologised.

"No it's okay, it didn't sound creepy," You said.

"Really? Cause it sounded creepy to me" Shiro admitted.

"Well... That's your subjective opinion" You chuckled. Shiro chuckled over the other side of the line. He stood at the window of his room and shuffled his feet, looking out into the city.

"So hey... Did you ever attend (Random college)?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah I did, how did you know that?" You asked.

"Oh, you just looked familiar and I figured that you went there because you talked a bit like Mr Cartilage" Shiro answered.

"Wait, Mr Cartilage? As in, Philo-shark Cartilage?" You asked.

"Yes! Were you in his class?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah, I was in his class! Where do you think I learned to be a part-time philosopher when I was studying engineering?" You laughed.

"Yeah, he was the one to start debating and suddenly turn every argument into a philosophical discussion" Shiro chuckled. You giggled on the other side of the line. You looked down at your watched and noticed it was nine o'clock.

"Well, I'm going to be a good girl and head to bed early. Good night Shiro, hopefully, we'll meet soon" You said.

"Yeah, good night (y/n)" Shiro replied. You hung up and looked at your phone. You made sure to add him to your contact list and turned your phone to DO NO DISTURB before brushing your teeth, changing into your PJ's and slipping into bed as the night owls began to party.

HUNK

"Hey, dad!" You called out from under the car.

"Yeah (y/n)?" Your father called back.

"Are you done with the medium wrench?" You asked.

"No, I gave it over to Tim" Your father replied.

"WHAT?!" You screeched. "You forget about your daughter and give it over to one of the male employees?! I feel discriminated right now!" You scoffed. Your father laughed and lay down on the floor next to you before handing you the medium wrench.

"Your majesty" Your father chuckled.

"Oh, hardy har har" You laughed sarcastically.

"Someday, you're going to get in trouble for your sass" Your father sighed.

"I don't think I will if I take over the shop," You said.

"Not a chance while I'm alive" Your father replied. You were going to reply with a really hard come back, but you kept your mouth shut and kept working. The garage doors of your car repair shop were left wide open to allow the hot wind enter inside. You hated having to have the doors open, you would rather have them closed to that you can have the air-con flowing in like a cool autumn's breeze but nope! You father liked showing off apparently. He and his employees, who were his children were very... Attractive in terms of semi-ripped muscles and a lean body (You were the one having a lean body of course).

You groaned in your sweat and worked harder and faster in order to work for your break. Your dad wasn't that bad or hard on you, you were just hard on yourself. When you were finally done with your fifth car, you walked into the sister half of the shop where your father sold tools, car parts and some other accessories that were available to all customers. You sighed deeply when the airconditioning caressed your sweaty skin.

"Oh this is heavenly" You sighed. You lifted your arms behind your head and closed your eyes. Suddenly someone jabbed your sides. You yelped and turned around to slap your eldest brother on the shoulder.

"Ow!" He yelped.

"That's what you deserve for poking me in the side" You humphed.

"Aw, can't your older brother have some fun?" He asked.

"Have fun with your girlfriend" You replied.

"Whoa, you did not have to take it that far," your brother said.

"You're the one that's nasty for taking it that far, I was referring to the more child-friendly version" you smirked.

"Cheeky rascal" your brother teased.

"Nasty male" You replied, poking your tongue out. The bell on the front door let our a clear ring through the store. You and your brother walked over to the front and met a fairly plump character, walking into the store.

"Hey! What can I get you?" Your brother asked.

"Hello, I'm actually looking for a job, you had a sign at the front saying that you were offering an apprenticeship if I was hired," the customer said.

"Yes, we did say that. Did you read the requirements on our website?" Your brother asked.

"Yes, I did" the guy answered.

"Awesome, I'll just give you a quick test now to make sure that you know what you're doing here," your brother said.

"Sure," the customer replied. Your brother took him to the back. You followed the two and watched your brother testing the guy's knowledge of mechanics. You were surprised to see him actually showing your brother new techniques with specific tools and discussing the mechanics of the cars. His knowledge of both new and old cars was impressive. You hoped that your father would approve of having him around. If he ended up staying, the customers would have a better service than they did before.

It turned out that the guy's name was Hunk. His shape didn't really allow him to go under the car, but he was skilled with his hands and knew what he was doing if you gave him any problem. You found it interesting that he always wore a bandana and a vest. Your family always wore shorts and a tank top. This guy had a long-sleeves, knee-length shorts and a vest. His clothing was a bit too modest for a job that drenched you in hours of sweat.

You shrugged off the few kinks and whistles that you found and walked back inside. Your father was inside and asked where your brother was. You pointed to the back and explained that he was inside testing out a possible employee. Coincidently, Hunk and your brother walked in.

"We'll let you know about our decision soon, thanks for coming," your brother said.

"All right, thank you" Hunk replied. He waved to you and your family and walked out the door. You tilted your head to your father and brother.

"So what you do think about that guy?" You asked.

"He knows that he's doing, that's for sure" your brother answered.

"Dad?" You asked.

"Well, I wasn't there the whole time so it's up to you and your brother. I hope you two make a good decision. After all, I'm going to have to choose who is going to take over the business" your father winked. You smirked at your brother who stared down at you, pulling duck lips at you.

"It's gonna be me" your brother whispered.

"Ha! I doubt it" you replied.

MATT

You were at the flower shop again with your mother. You weren't really into flowers so you tried to think of others things, looking at the mini iPod your parents used to DJ the music. The two weren't around so you reached out for the iPod and quickly switched to your iPhone.

"Ah, that's better," you sighed.

The front door suddenly rang from the mini bell. You looked to the front and saw two people walk in. The girl who came in with an attractive young adult started to sneeze and cover her nose.

"Uh, do you need some Claritine?" You asked.

"Yes please," she sniffled. You reached out for the drawer knob underneath the counter and handed her a pill and small cup of water. "Thank you," the girl said.

"What can I help you two with?" You asked. The boy looked at you with a gentle smile and answered.

"We just need a simple bouquet for our mother," he said.

"Sure, are you looking for something in particular?" You asked.

"Not really, neither of us are good with these kinds of things," he said nervously. You bit your lip and darted your eyes to the side. He was so cute!

"It's okay... what's your mother like?" You asked.

"Uh... well, she's really kind-hearted and loves flowers..." he answered.

"Okay, what about this?" You asked. You picked a simple bouquet of flowers. White Jasmine flowers that were flanked with Lavenders. Two spear leaves stuck between the two flowers to create a slim blend of white and purple.

"This is perfect," he smiled.

"Do you want a card or tag to go with it?" You asked.

"Sure," he said. "C'mon Pidge!" He called out.

"Stop calling me that!" Pidge whined. She hurried along with her brother, appeased at the lack of a runny nose. You smiled to yourself and wrapped the flowers with a clear wrap.

"You can write your name here," You said. You slid a small tag and card with two coloured pens.

"Thanks," he said. You started to print out the receipt and prepare other details while the two worked on the tag and card. By the colour of their hair and similarity of face structure, you guessed that they were siblings. They were pretty cute as well. You didn't have any siblings. A pang of jealousy hit your chest. "Right, thank you (y/n)," he said. You blushed and took the pens back. "Name tag," he chuckled.

You looked down and laughed, forgetting that your name was on display. "Right," you smiled. Matt glanced at the receipt and frowned.

"What was the price of the name tag and card?" He asked.

"Oh don't worry about that," you answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "How much are they?"

"They're five dollars in total," Pidge said. You widened your eyes toward the girl who grinned. "I've seen these before at a store I went to."

"You're a smart cookie," You said.

"Thanks," Pidge smiled. Pidge slammed five dollars in total on the table. "Thanks for helping us (y/n)!" Pidge said. She grabbed her brother's arm and started to whisper to him. "You like her don't you, Matt?" Pidge asked.

"I do NOT!" Matt exclaimed.

"Matt..." You whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 784 27
Magic Users and Blade Wielders coexisted together and attended one school. They still had old disagreements flowing through their blood, but that did...
182K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
169K 4.3K 55
Disney scenarios with reader and Voltron characters i suck at summaries!
61.6K 1K 42
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -