Too cute/ Dekubowl

By haruhixouran

(Picture is not mine. I saw it and it just instantly inspired me ) Midoriya does have a quirk and a pretty s... More

Prologue
A Change of Heart
The Exam
After the Exam
The night after the test
Quirk Apprehension Test
The Emerald Muse Part 2
A Trial of Battle ?
The Fight
A/N and Teaser
A Todoroki Story : Realizations
Vocal Heroics
(Omake) Mission Impossible: Rescue Deku
USJ Attack & Scarily Cute Surprises
I was tagged!!!
AU: If Midoriya was a model!
Continuation of Au: If Midoriya was a Model
Hello!

The Emerald Muse

27.3K 646 301
By haruhixouran

Uraraka's pov

I walk up to Deku and ask him the question that the class has been wondering about all morning."Are you the Emerald Muse ?" "Huh" he says, looking adorably confused . Then realization hits and his face brightens. 

"I didn't realize you knew about me. I only sang one song, how do so many people know about me?" said Midoriya . 'Wait, what', "You're actually, actually ........ YOU'RE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE" whisper quietly, shocked. "Yep" he said with that little cute smile on his face that makes me sweat and grin uncontrollably for a while. He leaves me bewildered and walks toward the explosive blond boy. "Hey Kacchan, do you remember me?" asked Izuku. 'What, what is he talking about?' I wonder. I watch as Kachan's face changes from a bored expression, to confused to surprised and then he's he's blushing. He is blushing, I stomp towards the two boys with anger but most of it's directed at the blond. 'What did my precious cinnamon child do to make that bastard blush' I think, slightly pissed and surprised. Pissed at Bakugo and surprised at how after a few days of knowing Izuku, how I'm already so protective of him. Izuku is just so so adorable. 'Now what was I thinking about ?' . Now that I am beside BAkugo's desk I realize that I am forgetting something." Wait, IZUKU YOU ARE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE!" I yell loudly. Everyone stops talking and looks at our table. Izuku grins sheepishly and nods. "Woah man " says that red head Kirishima. I watch as he comes closer and closer until he's right beside our table. I watch my arm wrap around Izuku protectively and I watch Kirishima .

Kirishima's pov                                                                                                                                                                       "Wait, IZUKU YOU ARE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE!  " I hear Uraracha, Urakara, Uraraka yell. Well, I finally remembered her name. I see Izuku, the super strong dude nod slowly and I say "Woah man". I slowly walk to that side of the room. I watch that girl Uraraka  wrap her arm around Izuku and watch me.  "You are super manly, bro" I tell him, watching him blush. He mumbles something quietly and I catch only snips of it," Can you repeat that?".  "Um, well I uh, I said that um well thank you " said Izuku, with a blush on his cheeks. I look  down at the impossibly short boy that's blushing and I can't seem to stop myself from looking. His bright green eyes look up at me and his mouth seems to form words that just aren't coming out.  I hear my breathing become more erratic and I harden my hands so that they don't get sweaty. 'He is too cute'  i think, as I see that Uraraka's arm grip Midoriya harder than before. As I was about to break the silence, someone bumps into me and I slowly fall on top of Midoriya. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 143 15
Lenny Legend works for the Intergalactic Government's Anti-Vigilante Agency. He's the best in the business, but he may have bitten off more than he...
118K 1K 4
What happens when a villain falls in love with a innocent boy? In this story Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, he finds out later in life that be...
D.E.K.U. By Kelly

Fanfiction

657K 30.1K 48
Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and all the other dangers of the world. At le...
6.3K 91 10
Sometimes, people are messed up. A collection of short chapters written in less than a day. Cover - the butterfly nebula