Sometimes, people are messed up.
A collection of short chapters written in less than a day.
Cover - the butterfly nebula
- There are various techniques.
- The recovery is always difficult.
- Sometimes a negetive experience leads to a positive one
- Using people can hurt them if not clarified
- The truth is just as good to sting with
- Selfishness is key
- You're hurting more people than you think
- Recovery is at best a distant dream.
- It gets really repetitive and you'll notice patterns everywhere.
- You do realise the harm you're causing, but the realisation is rare
- It never ends.