The Emerald Muse

Uraraka's pov

I walk up to Deku and ask him the question that the class has been wondering about all morning."Are you the Emerald Muse ?" "Huh" he says, looking adorably confused . Then realization hits and his face brightens. 

"I didn't realize you knew about me. I only sang one song, how do so many people know about me?" said Midoriya . 'Wait, what', "You're actually, actually ........ YOU'RE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE" whisper quietly, shocked. "Yep" he said with that little cute smile on his face that makes me sweat and grin uncontrollably for a while. He leaves me bewildered and walks toward the explosive blond boy. "Hey Kacchan, do you remember me?" asked Izuku. 'What, what is he talking about?' I wonder. I watch as Kachan's face changes from a bored expression, to confused to surprised and then he's he's blushing. He is blushing, I stomp towards the two boys with anger but most of it's directed at the blond. 'What did my precious cinnamon child do to make that bastard blush' I think, slightly pissed and surprised. Pissed at Bakugo and surprised at how after a few days of knowing Izuku, how I'm already so protective of him. Izuku is just so so adorable. 'Now what was I thinking about ?' . Now that I am beside BAkugo's desk I realize that I am forgetting something." Wait, IZUKU YOU ARE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE!" I yell loudly. Everyone stops talking and looks at our table. Izuku grins sheepishly and nods. "Woah man " says that red head Kirishima. I watch as he comes closer and closer until he's right beside our table. I watch my arm wrap around Izuku protectively and I watch Kirishima .

Kirishima's pov                                                                                                                                                                       "Wait, IZUKU YOU ARE THE REAL EMERALD MUSE!  " I hear Uraracha, Urakara, Uraraka yell. Well, I finally remembered her name. I see Izuku, the super strong dude nod slowly and I say "Woah man". I slowly walk to that side of the room. I watch that girl Uraraka  wrap her arm around Izuku and watch me.  "You are super manly, bro" I tell him, watching him blush. He mumbles something quietly and I catch only snips of it," Can you repeat that?".  "Um, well I uh, I said that um well thank you " said Izuku, with a blush on his cheeks. I look  down at the impossibly short boy that's blushing and I can't seem to stop myself from looking. His bright green eyes look up at me and his mouth seems to form words that just aren't coming out.  I hear my breathing become more erratic and I harden my hands so that they don't get sweaty. 'He is too cute'  i think, as I see that Uraraka's arm grip Midoriya harder than before. As I was about to break the silence, someone bumps into me and I slowly fall on top of Midoriya.