The Fight

Sorry for not updating that often. I've been working on 2 new fanfics. Here are the synopses. 

The Snake loli in Wonderland : Nagisa was born into an assassin family . She excelled at anything involved in killing. At the age of 10 she already had a success rate of 100%. When her brother goes missing her world ends, and she is sent to Kunugigaoka school of assassins. Now she has to keep her identity a secret while going to school. But with a red headed demon on her trail how can she do it ? 

Haruhi's Growing Problem : Haruhi left the host club for 3 months to go be an exchange student. Little did the Host club know how much she would change.

Haruhi comes back and her gender is forced to be revealed to the school after an unknown growth spurt. Everyone accepted it and know she is the 'sister' type. But she's changed, gotten taller (by an inch), smarter (if that's possible), and she's become a lot more unpredictable. How will the host club take this new girl ?

Still, sorry for the delay. And with that, here's the newest chapter of Too Cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"M MM Midoriya " exclaimed everyone in class 1A, each saying their own nicknames for him but all of them directed at the small boy. All of their gazes were pointed at the small green haired boy who was wearing a maid outfit. It was a long black dress with white trim, with a full skirt at or above knee length.It also had a white half-apron,  with lots of ruffles and he had on a ruffled headpiece. He had dark stockings on underneath the dress and high heeled boots. To finish the look off, Izuku  had a big green bow that went perfectly with the whole outfit. As expected, the reactions of the other students were as varied as their quirks. Their thoughts were racing .

 Aoyama : Wow. He is shining wonderfully. Rock them boots, my future partner in sparkling. Maybe I should ask where he got those boots. Hn, yes what a great idea! I'm a genius.   

 Mina : Pfftt!!!!!!! What is he wearing !!!!

Iida : What is he doing ? I know I shouldn't question another students outfit choice but......

Uraraka : Aww, Izuku looks so cute !

Kirishima : Ummmmm..........

Koda : He needs rabbit ears.

Todoroki : Hn

Bakugo : What the hll is he wearing ?!! cute . Fck fck fck why am I thinking that. 

Mineta : He's even cuter than a girl. What a figure ! Where is my camera ?!

" Midoriya that is a bold costume choice " said Tsuyu plainly, everyone gaping at her simple and unruffled tone. "I didn't have a choice, it's all Recovery Girl had left " he said embarrassed . All Might sweat dropped knowing fully why Recovery Girl gave him the dress. He looked adorable in it. "Anyway, everyone today we are having indoor battles. They will be two on two battles. One team will be the heroes and the other villains". (blah. blah. blah. All Might explains the activity)

"Team A is Todoroki and Iida, team B is Bakugo and Shoji, Team C is ........., Team D is Midoriya and Ochako, Team E (and so on). There weren't many reactions except when Bakugo started swearing because he wasn't with Izuku and when Mineta started whining about being with a girl.

 There weren't many reactions except when Bakugo started swearing because he wasn't with Izuku and when Mineta started whining about being with a girl

{I know I'm being a lazy author. Sorry. Anyway, time skip to right before the battle}

"Team D with Uraraka and Midoriya are the villains and Team A with Iida and Bakugo are the heroes " read All Might. "The villains will have a five minute head start. "

Uraraka's pov                                                                                                                  "Hey Izuku "I asked quietly. "If your quirk is Adorable Percentage that means how cute people see you increase your telekinetic prowess, then how come you are so fast and strong". He turned to me, as we walked into the building. "I trained my body as hard as I could until it reached super human abilities. It also helped that I used my telekinesis as a weight that I used to train my whole body (He used his telekinesis so it's like the training weights that Jiraiya made Naruto use). 

"And that means ? " I asked. I don't understand how he could get that strong from weight training. "Well, I started this after I turned four years and my quirk didn't show up right away" he said responding to my question. I gaped at him, he just told me that for over 10 years of his life that he did body training. From the side of my eye, I stared at him know understanding why he felt like rock. Beautifully sculpted rock underneath my hand in the class this morning .'Makes a lot of sense now' I realize. "Found it" he said, interrupting my thoughts. "Huh" I say confused, "found the bomb" Izuku said again. "Hey Uraraka, can you make the bomb float above the building" Izuku asked. "Yah, but how is that going to ? I start. "If you can make it float about 100 meters in the air, it will effectively be hidden from the heroes and I can bring it down with my telekinesis later. Then we only have to deal with the heroes and even if we are defeated the 'bomb' would still explode above us and rain damage on the surrounding town which would make us the victors in the real world" Izuku said with a gleam in his eyes.'How did he think of such a villainous plan so quickly, we just learned about this battle simulation like 5 minutes ago. How does he already have a plan'.  I shuddered at the thought of Izuku being a villain. 'He is too smart, too powerful, and way too damn cute !!!!!!!!' I think. In the distance, I hear a bell sound. 'Let the game begin'. 

Todoroki's pov                                                                                                                         I hear the bell ring and tell my partner the plan. " I'll take care of everything, just stand back and avoid the ice". The blue haired guy looked kind of constipated but heard everything I said. We walk into the building and I put my arm to hold my partner back. In a flash, I freeze the whole building and I motion for my partner to check around the first floor. Meanwhile I race to the second. After a minute of scouring, I find nothing and contact my partner. "Found nothing on second floor. Come upstairs to help me check the third floor if you haven't found anything yourself". I walk up the stairs when I hear a whirring come from behind me. I prepare to fight with my ice, but soon let it go ( lol ) when I realize its my partner. Together, we walk the final steps to the top. We step up, and a song  greets our ears. In front of us, a scene plays out. Something I'll never forget. Izuku Midoriya was sitting on the floor with his dress laying nicely on the ground, as he sang some song that I don't know.It was beautiful and he looked like a Disney princess. I turn to Iida in disbelief when I realize something. Or actually two things. One is that Iida fainted and his nose is bleeding slightly (oh, I wonder why ? tehe)  and the second being that Midoriya's partner is nowhere to be found. I feel a sharp pain at the back of my head and then everything turns black.

I wake up to a glowing light and close my eyes again. 'Is this the end of the road, did I finally die after exposure to my dad's ugly face'. I feel a light touch on my head and I open my eyes again. I look down and see yellow tape surrounding my body. 'Oh, looks like my team lost. WAAAAIIITTTT !!!!!!!!!! I lost'. I look up again and see two viridescent eyes looking into my heterochromic eyes. I feel some heat in my cheeks as I stare. "Uraraka knocked you out" said Izuku, then smiles. "Where was the bomb" I asked, sitting up. "We hid it outside of the building" he said calmly. I gave him a quick hard look and sighed.'Looks like I'm not at the top. I finally recognize the boy as the one who got the top scores in everything. So he won and for some reason, I don't mind losing as much anymore. I don't mind at all'.

{Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took so long and that the chapter isn't very long. Plus Ultra ! }