USJ Attack & Scarily Cute Surprises

{Hey! Don't worry. This will be a really short author's note. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while as I went to a grief camp for a bit. I am though working on Too Cute still and I will continue to post a chapter at least every month if not more! Yeah! Please Enjoy!}

"Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly" Iida yelled out as he directed the other students standing around the bus. Multiple other students like Uraraka and Sero sweat dropped at his seriousness. For goodness's sake, they were getting on a bus. Iida was just wound so tight sometimes though, it's just very hard to see if he has an easy going side. If he had one at all. 

While Iida was going at full throttle, Bakugo paced around the parking lot. He spotted a curl of green out of the corner of his eye and turned to face his best friend that he hadn't seen until just recently. "M M M Midoriya, what are, the f*** are you, what happened to your.........." started Bakugo when Midoriya sent an uncharacteristic glare at him. Bakugo shuddered and stopped halfway into his question. He just wasn't going to comment, but that was really tooo much for Bakugo's heart. 'I've got to thank who ever made Midoriya wear that'

(The outfit above is what Izuku was wearing though he wasn't smiling

(The outfit above is what Izuku was wearing though he wasn't smiling. lol)

Midoriya was wearing another girl's outfit. And it was a blessed sight. An idol-like dress that had a green jacket with puffy sleeves with a white base. He had gold buttons that attached the jacket and was wearing green wrist cuffs. He was also wearing a dark green wig with long hair. He had it in a perky pony tail up. To top, errr bottom his outfit off, he had the cutest green boots with a gold trim. All in all, he was a piece of gorgeousness and Bakugo could not think of a response. 'Who in the h*ll was able to get Izuku to wear that. And can I hire them?' Bakugo thought.

 Izuku continued to get stared at from everyone in the class when he was attacked form the girls in his class. He didn't even have time to react! "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" cried out all the girls who had asked Izuku to sing the anime openings. Only Uraraa had seen the videos and so she showed all the other girls. And of course they all loved them. "I loved it" Uraraka yelled, not letting go of Izuku just yet. "You pictured the theme of AOT perfectly Izuku and I also found your kickboxing thing to be freaking amazing" said Jiro, who while normally quiet was gushing to the cute boy. 

A few seconds went by until they realized what Izuku was wearing. "UWAAAH! or KAWAII!" rang out from the girls voices and some had to grab tissues (out of the air somehow) to wipe their noses. Izuku uncharacteristically grumbled and stomped onto the bus. "Izuku" they cried, fearing they hurt his feelings as said boy turned away. Once everyone loaded on the bus, Asui broke the tension in the air as she asked Izuku the questions on everyone's mind. "Midoriya, if you don't mind me asking *ribbit* why are you wearing an idol's outfit?". "Ohhhhhhhh" Midoriya looked down at his lap as he fiddled with his fingers, "It was Recovery Girl"

"Huh" voiced the class. "Because I never submitted my hero outfit, so I have to borrow hero outfits from Recovery Girl. She likes me in girly outfits, I think. Especially the wig, she spent 5 minutes brushing it through and styling it for me, for some reason". To say the class was shocked would be an understatement. Everyone felt a kinship form between them and Recovery Girl. Bakugo even thought 'Bless that old hag's soul' even though he hadn't met her.