Deals || Stilinski

Od runawaystiles

In which a jeep and a werewolf bring Emma and Stiles for the hell of an adventure. [Book 1] Více

Deals
Playlist
One: pencils and wolf moon
Two: lacrosse and wolf moon
Three: research and wolf moon
Four: deals and wolf moon
Five: Derek Hale and second chance at first line
Six: colleagues and second chance at first line
Seven: police's vocabulary and second chance at first line
Eight: pet names and second chance at first line
Nine: the bench and second chance at first line
Ten: first kiss and second chance at first line
Eleven: Snickers and pack mentality
Twelve: hanging out and pack mentality
Thirteen: memories and pack mentality
Fourteen: dates and pack mentality
Fifteen: shivers and magic bullet
Sixteen: unplanned and magic bullet
Seventeen: nicknames and magic bullet
Eighteen: Jackson, the Alpha and the tell
Nineteen: birthday girl and the tell
Twenty: Scott-less and the tell
Twenty-one: upset and heart monitor
Twenty-two: 'something' and heart monitor
Twenty-four: Alpha attack and heart monitor
Twenty-five: desperation and school night
Twenty-six: company and school night
Twenty-seven: questions and school night
Twenty-eight: panic attack and school night
Twenty-nine: Allison and lunatic
Thirty: talk and lunatic
Thirty-one: a secret and lunatic
Thirty-two: revenge and lunatic
Thirty-three: love and lunatic
Thirty-four: find out and wolf's bane
Thirty-five: kiss and wolf's bane
Thirty-six: Sheriff and wolf's bane
Thirty-seven: fathers and co-captain
Thirty-eight: stolen shirts and co-captain
Thirty-nine: friend's bond and formality
Forty: boyfriend and formality
Forty-one: animal attack and formality
Forty-two: lies and formality
Forty-three: hospital and formality
Forty-four: MacBook and code breaker
Forty-five: the bite and code breaker
Forty-six: confession and code breaker
Forty-seven: Molotov and code breaker
Forty-eight: cancer and code breaker
Forty-nine: immunity and code breaker
Fifty: epilogue and deals
Thank you!

Twenty-three: decision and heart monitor

7.4K 236 81
Od runawaystiles

Emma's P.O.V:

Economics, also known as a whole period of Coach talking nonstop; I'm currently waiting for Scott and Stiles.

"Let's do this shit." Stiles greets me at the door as Scott passes by us.

"What's the deal with him?" I roll my eyes, easily finding a spot.

"Emma, sit behind me!" Scott hurriedly says as I try to reach the seat behind him but, sadly, Allison beats me to it. She gives a look that clearly says 'go-away' and I have to do my best not to roll my eyes at her or give her a dirty look.

It happens a lot, nothing personal.

Stiles sits behind me but we don't have much time to talk about anything before Coach asks us about yesterday's reading.

It was quite bored and too long compared to the amount of information it provided us. The author could have easily said the same thing in ten paragraphs instead of thirty.

And that's me being nerdy.

If Coach asks me I would say exactly the same, adding a detailed explanation on the subject. I know Stiles read it as well because he even called me up to discuss about it.

I guess we're both totally geeks. Coolest geeks ever, though.

He doesn't ask me, of course. He chooses Scott.

He and Allison didn't read shit and I know it; too bad for them.

Yes, this is me mentally laughing at how they can't have a relationship and do well at school at the same time, without mentioning Scott's life is in constant danger.

I'm pretty sure being a werewolf doesn't affect Scott as much as Allison does. I mean, if I were a werewolf I'd be super happy with all of my extra powers but I guess Scott's case is a bit different.

Due to Scott's lack of capacity to improvise, Coach notices he didn't do the homework.

"Are you familiar with the term 'sarcasm', McCall?" The teacher asks and Scott just turns his head towards us.

Stiles just smirks proudly at him and I give him a thumbs up.

"Very," is what he answers.

Stiles and I share a look and he winks an eye at me.

But then Coach gets mad and starts throwing shit at my best friend. I lean back in my seat and Stiles shows me the phone to reveal the numbers going up with each word Coach says.

I'm ready to jump in front of Scott if he's about to change and kill Coach, I mean, just in case.

Suddenly the heartbeats decrease and I start to wonder why. I look down to see Scott holding hands with Allison under the seats.

"What's going on?" Stiles asks me.

I motion towards their hands and he rolls his eyes.

"Allison doesn't make him weak; she pulls him back to reality."

"She's his anchor," I say and I think it's cute. I mean, if I were to have an anchor it would be...

"Emma," Stiles says. "Why is he calmed though? They're only holding hands."

I roll my eyes yet again today and reach out for his hand under the seats.

"Got it," he whispers, giggling.

I shake my head and laugh with him.

"Lee," Coach calls me. "Stop laughing and tell McCall what last night's reading was about.

I smirk and Stiles squeezes my hand. "It will be an honour, Coach."

~

After class I meet with Lydia while Stiles explains Scott what Allison does to him.

"Anything you want to share with me?" she smirks, dammit, Lydia.

"Actually...yes." I decide not to lie to her.

"Aw! You kissed!" she squeals and I hush her. Not that the whole school needs to know. "How was it? Do you like him?"

"Yes, but I'm scared I-wait a minute." I stop myself as Lydia smiles at me. "I like him."

"You do," she says.

"I really like him." Am I really admitting my feelings for Stiles?

"He needs to know, go tell him!" Lydia quickly hugs me as we say goodbye.

I look for Stiles in the halls, finding him near the front door of school. "Stiles!" I call for him. He says something to Scott who keeps walking.

"What are you up to?" I raise an eyebrow when I see his devilish grin in his face.

"I want to prove our point," he says. "Are you coming?"

"I'll probably regret it." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Then pick the car and come for me later, will you?" he pouts and I have to ignore the urge to kiss him.

"Text me, deal?" I stand up in my tip toes and reach for his cheek, where I leave a kiss.

"I think I'm getting this whole anchor thing." He smiles at me.

"Shut up and don't get in trouble." I walk away towards his precious jeep.

I drive home listening to the All Time Low album he got a couple of weeks ago and I refuse to admit he did it because they're my favourite band.

I park the car in front of my house and get in; I might as well eat something before picking Stiles up.

"Did that kid take you home?"

"Dad." I stop dead in my tracks. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Did he?"

"I drove here...why is it such a big deal?" I don't like it when dad's like this.

"We talked about this, Emma. I don't like you hanging out with him," he sighs.

"Does this have to do with Sheriff? Look, dad, I love you but you won't tell me who I can be friends with or not." I turn around, ready to go to my room and drop my books.

"What if I tell you I got you a new car?"

You have got to be kidding me.

"I don't want it." I don't look back, shutting the door of my room behind me.

Is he really this desperate? He got me a car without asking me, for fuck's sake. No, wait, scratch that: he got me a car without me begging on my knees for it.

I let the anger take over me as I make an important decision: dad don't want me to be with Stiles.

Guess what I'm going to do?

~

Stiles P.O.V:

I got a detention with Harris but it totally worth it. I'm good with Scott again and I dare to say that my plan with Emma worked out pretty well.

"It took you ages," is the first thing she says when she picks up the phone.

"I got a detention but we were right about the anchor," I proudly say.

"Of course we were right: we're Emma and Stiles," she states and I laugh.

"More like Stiles and Emma," I correct her and I know she's rolling her eyes.

"I'll be there in five."

Scott is already gone because he's too late for work.

And,in fact, five minutes later I'm back in the driver's seat of my car.

"Want to hang out in my place?" I ask Emma.

"Yeah," she immediately answers. I smile and drive through the familiar streets of Beacon Hills. She used the car early, therefore it smells like her. Flowers and peppermint; weird combination now that I think about it but it works for her, I guess.

Dad isn't home so I walk her straight through my room.

"What did you do to get in trouble?" she asks lying down in her usual spot in my bed.

"I made some guys kick Scott's ass," I say playfully lying in top of her.

"Get off me, you idiot." I give her enough room to turn around so we're now facing each other. This is a really sexy position if you ask me, what boy don't want to have a girl like this?

"What if I don't?" I challenge her.

"I'll make you," she states, a smirk forming into her face.

Just when I think she's about to kiss me, her hands attack my sides and I start laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop tickling me, are you serious?"

"Did Stilinski want a kiss?" she laughs pushing me off her, so now she's on top.

This is even better.

"What if I did?" I dare her once more.

She reaches out for me and our lips collide once again. This time I let myself get lost in this moment. I mean, we're in my room, no one's watching, no one's judging.

One of my hands go to her hair and the other to her waist, playing with the hem of her shirt.

Her hands tugging the collar of my own shirt, we slightly pull away for air every now and then.

I'm just making out with Emma Lee, the girl I was supposed to hate, that I wanted to make fall for me but it turned out the other way around.

Not that I love her or anything but, holy balls, look what she's doing to me.

I finally dare to pull her shirt up ever so slightly. I look in her eyes asking for permission and just when I think I saw her nodding in approval, my phone goes off.

I sigh and she gets off me, resting by my side.

"What do you want, Scott?" I do my best not to sound pissed, though I am.

"I need you to take me to school, it's important. And leave Emma out of this," he says.

"First, I'll pick you up in ten and second, Emma's coming with me."

"Stiles-"

"You can walk to school if you don't let me bring her." I warn him.

"I'm just trying to protect her, dammit! Just come here." He hangs up without even say goodbye.

"Guess we're spending the rest of our night at school," I sigh, placing my hand over Emma's.

"I would have let you do it, you know," she mumbles. "I would have."

"Now I hate Scott even more." I giggle. I take a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her once more. Butterflies, just like the first time exploded inside of me, as cliché and feminine as it sounds.

What are dudes supposed to feel? Fireworks? Oh, yeah, very manly: a bunch of explosions.

Whatever boys feel when they kiss a girl they feel something for, is what I'm feelingnow with Emma.

"If I'm lucky you'll let me do it later." I stand up and she follows me.

"That's a onetime thing, you know. You had your chance," she says teasingly and I smile to myself because even though we're having these entire make out sessions going on, we haven't changed one bit.

- - - -

dedication goes to the_bitten_cookie33 because i loved her definition of Stemma

NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH EMMA AND WHY. MOST ORIGINAL WILL HAVE THE DEDICATION PLUS I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

AND SORRY ABOUT THE BIG LETTERS I JUST SAW 5SOS ON THE BBMA'S AND I'M SO PROUD OF THEM OMG I WANT TO CRY.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one