Running Into The Gangster

friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... Еще

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

FORTY-SIX

27K 784 97
friesbeforeguys101

Fûckin bîtch.

~Vincenzo~

I slammed the papers down on my desk and threw my head back while closing my eyes and groaning. My legs stretched out in front of me and I grew frustrated.

A month.

A fûckin month.

A month of Mai going to therapy. A month of my men trying to fûckin find this damn fûcker, but what ever lead we would get on him, he would change the whole plot around.

The papers I threw were locations where he would change. I rubbed my temples and sighed. I sat back up and opened my eyes. Some of the papers and folders fell off the desk but I didn't want to get up and pick them up. I looked back to the computer sitting next to me, it was black. I thought I had it on, so my face grew confused. I tap the space bar and I thought it was going to turn back on but no.

I groan loud and click the power button on and waiting for it to finally come back alive. But when it did, the screen was blue. This never done this before, so I didn't know what to do. I pressed the space bar again, and I wish I didn't because out of no where codes started to show up, filling the screen within seconds. I pressed the space bar again because clearly it's doing something but that only made it go faster. I was trying to read what these damn codes were saying but they were too fast.

I stood up and slammed my hand down on the keyboard but nothing. I clenched my jaw and grabbed my gun on the desk and aimed at the computer and shot twice. I didn't flinch when the sound of glass breaking and my gun shots firing. When the screen was completely black with some what of smoke coming out of the new holes.

I toss my gun back onto the desk and stared at the computer. "Porca miseria." I rubbed my face and pulled down my tie. I unbutton the second button since I already had the first one undone on my shirt. I walked around my desk and walked to the cabinet I had in here and opened it, revealing my liquor.

I pulled out whatever my eyes caught first, and I didn't bother to read what it said. I unscrewed the cap and just drank straight from the bottle. It tasted horrible but it tased great at the same time. The warm feeling it left my throat made me somewhat relax, but I can't. I can't relax knowing I let that fûcker live for another month.

I take another large gulp of the liquor and I walk towards the couch I had against the wall. I ripped open my shirt and the buttons bounced across the floor , but I didn't care. I had many other whites button ups to replace this one.

I had men track him down but I can't even track one fûckin person myself! I took another gulp of the liquor and groan. I lay my head against the couch and have my arms weakly fall next to me. My hand holds the bottle firm, but it was still somewhat weak.

What are the possibilities that he's laughing at me right now, because if I was him right now, I would be laughing my ass off. Laughing at how fûckin pathetic I am. A month I still can't find him, call me fûckin pathetic for real.

I took another gulp and looked forward when I heard a knock. I glared at the door and threw the bottle at the door. "Vaffanculo!" I yell.

I was hoping who ever was at the door, probably Edward to walk away. I don't want to fûckin see anyone- the door slowly opens and I was about to get up and beat the shît out of the person who walked in, but I continue to glare at door when it open fuller, showing her.

She raised an eyebrow, and my eyes travel down to to the floor and then follow the crutches up to her arms. I look back to her eyes and she stared at me with worry but always with concern. She comes in and closes the door behind herself.

My face doesn't change, or my tone. "Leave. I don't want anyone here."

"Not until you tell me why there's liquor on the ground and I heard two gun shots." She said as she leans on her crutches.

I ignore her question, "since when are you using crutches? You're not ready for them." I say frustrated.

"The doctor said I was. I've been doing great and I can actually walk somewhat with these. Hurts still-"

"It hurts. Stop. Use the damn wheel chair still." I said as I glare at her. She narrows her eyes at me and I just raise a eyebrow.

"You didn't hear what I just said?-"

"Yes. It hurts-"

"No Vincenzo-I can actually walk with these thing-" I stood up and walked towards her. Her eyes cast down to my chest since my shirt left my chest bare. The shirt was still on, but just not button up. My slacks were hanging low on my waist but I didn't seem to want to pull them up. Her eyes lingered around my muscles but when I came close she looked up to my eyes.

"You're not." I said as I grabbed her chin in my hand and pulled it up, "going to use these. You're going to use the wheelchair till you're not hurting-"

She tries to pull away but my grin tightens and holds her still. Anger fills her face but my face is mutual.

"I'm. Fine." She hisses at me.

"I don't care. You're not using these." My eyes look down to them and then I look back to her eyes. Her face turns red from the anger she's building up and I let go of her chin but I don't move.

"I'm still going to us-" I kicked the crutches and it caught her off guard so she fell forward but I caught her. I kick them away and held her close to me as she stands straight.

"You're using-" the sound of her hand slapping my cheek is the first thing I heard then I felt the slight sting from the slap.

"How fûckin dare you!" She yells at me. I clench my jaw and stare down at her. She grabs my shirt and holds herself up with her hurt leg off the ground slightly. "You have no right! No fûckin right to do that!" She yells in my face.

"I have every right, because you are mine, and I can tell you that you are hurting! You're hurting right now trying to steady yourself upright!"

"I wasn't till you kicked them out from under me!" She yelled. She would pull me close and push me back from her trying to balance but I took a step forward and wrapped a arm around her and pulled her till she was stuck against me.

"I just don't want you to rush it and hurt your self even more and have to wait longer for it to finally heal." I said.

She stared up at me and her mouth fell open to say something but nothing never came out. I grabbed her chin again but it was gentle.

"Mai. Don't try to rush this. You have all the time in the world. You don't need to have it end up even worse." I leaned forward till my forehead touched hers and our eyes stared at each other.

"I'm not-"

"You said you were hurting. Crutches are just another set of legs to help walk. They are not to ease the pain, it's to help you walk right, and right now you're still hurting. Till you say you're not hurting then you can use them, but right now I want you to use the wheelchair. I don't care how ridicules you think you might look, you are to use it. And you don't look ridicules, when my men see you, they would be reminded of what that fûcker did to you, and I know my men would make him pay as well. No one hurts what's mine."

*******

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday.

I know I said I was back on track but I found out that I can have seizures and all, and I didn't have the time to write since I was taking care of myself.

Please don't be mad at me, but I'll be only posting on Tuesdays
than Tuesdays and Thursdays . I'm having to visit more doctors and I know I won't be able to write and I don't want to stress myself about it. Please understand. I'm soooo sorry.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon..
SS

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

719K 16K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
Jaan AishaN122

Любовные романы

251K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
10.1K 268 15
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
The Mafia's Daughter Savanna Lopez 👑

Подростковая литература

307K 6.3K 35
"I'm so sorry mom I got hel-"a voice calls before stopping when they look at me and I look back at him "You" we say at the same time earning an eye...