Is it possible... To change...

Od Freakskullz98

When the grim reaper reunites with his old black light virus friend, they go to a world to investigate the mi... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1: True reunion.
Chapter 2: A message?
Chapter 3: A realm where souls are trapped?
Chapter 4: Undead have superpowers?!
Quick note
Chapter 6: Bon Appetit.
Chapter 7: The hunt for the first infected!
Chapter 8: A flying surf board man? Weird...
Chapter 9: The downfall of the silver surfer AKA spoon face.
Chapter 10: Findiing a cure... And also messing around.
Chapter 11: Heading back to earth.
Chapter 12: A new Home for the survivors.
Quick question.
Chapter 13: Time slips very easily.
Chapter 14: A new zombie friend.
Chapter 15: Locked and hungry.
Chapter 16: Blast from the past.
Chapter 17: Cortez Rebels against The Leader Of Wakanda?
Quick Question.
Chapter 18: The undead heroes has returned!
Chapter 19: The truth behind their arrival!
Chapter 20: A plan must be formed.
Chapter 21: The Fight Between Corpses!
Chaoter 22: The Hulk's Hunger Continues!
Chapter 23: The Start Of A Real Journey!
Chapter 24: The Avengers And The Harem Reaper?... Also Alex Mercer.
Chapter 25: Zombie Hunting! The Harem Reaper Takes Point... But A God Turns...
Chapter 26: Doctor Doctor, What Should We Do Now? Help Me Help Me.
Chapter 27: The Brains In Disguise.

Chapter 5: Tracking down the food source?

1.2K 24 16
Od Freakskullz98

Hey guys and girls, I do hope you are enjoying this story, after all this is my first time ever doing a story that involves me making things up so do expect some awkward and weird parts here... So here it is and before I continue i do recommend the marvel zombie comics especially Zombie assemble cause their in a manga art style, anyways lets begin!
______________________________
This is our story so far.

We managed to get away from those super zombies, so we should be able to do our job and try not to bump into them again... However, we remember them saying something about finding someone... And if I want to remove the sins of my past... Then we have to find and save whoever those things are looking for.

-Alex (I want that booty!) Mercer.

Alex: I can't believe it...

(y/n): Yea, me either.

Alex: We didn't move a god damn inch!

You and Alex... Didn't move from where you two were, and what I mean is that you two stayed up on that building where you and Alex were climbing on from the zombies.

(y/n): Hehe... You got to admit, zombies are still stupid as hell! Haha!

You stood up as you looked over the edge to see if it's clear and thankfully it is, you turn to see Alex breathing in a shaky matter as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

(y/n): Oi, are you ok?

Alex looked at you as he spoke.

Alex: Yea... Just never thought we'd encounter something like that.

You nodded as you stood up.

(y/n): Well me neither... But I guest we have no choice but to fight back if that happens again.

Alex's eyes went wide open as he spoke.

Alex: you mean... Get back into action?

You smiled as you raised a thumb as you spoke.

(y/n): Of course! I know what your thinking, but we were doing something good back in our days.

Alex was confused as he spoke.

Alex: What do you mean? We tried to infect the world with the virus.

You shook your head.

(y/n): I don't mean that, I mean killing blackwatch. They were doing more bad then we did, killing innocent people and using some for experiments. Hmm...

Alex did remember the Time he witnessed blackwatch killing off people if their infected, hell even if they have a running nose they still kill them. Alex sees you thinking about something as he spoke.

Alex: What are you thinking?

(y/n): Didn't you hear what they said before they left? Their looking for someone.

Alex remembered as he slowly stood up.

Alex: Yea... Someone named... Mag something... So if we are going to fight back, I need time to think about this.

You nodded as you looked into the distance of the destroyed new York city.

(y/n): Of course friend... Take your-

Alex: Ready.

You turn around and saw Alex mercer with a serious look on his face.

(y/n): Huh... That was fast.

Alex: If it means saving any survivors, then you bet I'm ready... Ready to change for good.

You smiled as you spoke.

(y/n): Guess you and me are in the same page after all. LETS GO!

[Timeskip with Alex mercer using his claws as (y/n) stood beside him with high tech gauntlets... Saving the world as Deadpool and Zombiepool came out of nowhere and... Dabbed... God no.]

The night has arrived as you and Alex were running from building to building as you two try to find the remaining survivor that the zombies were looking for as you both were having a conversation.

Alex: So we couldn't find anything about the missing souls.

(y/n): Or anything that started this zombie apocalypse... Which I guess that's what happened here since I see alot of blood and bones everywhere.

Alex: True... LOOK OUT!

You looked ahead as you see a large metal that was used to construct buildings flying towards you and Alex, you both managed to jump right over it as it crashed towards a building behind you.

Alex: Sh*t did they find us?

(y/n): No, looks like a fight is happening over there, look!

You pointed up ahead as Alex sees a single human being fighting the zombies you two encountered not too long ago. He seems to be using magnetism as he just threw anything thats metal at them as he began to run.

Gaint-man: GET HIM!!

The rest of the zombies that survived started chasing him, and since their on the roof... You shouted.

(y/n): HEY BIG DUDE!!!

Gaint man turned to see you leaping towards him as he shouted towards the others.

Giant-man: HEY ITS THE KI-

Too late, he received a powerful drop kick to the face as he falls right off the building, giving you and Alex some time to catch up to the other zombies and try to save that man.

Alex: come on! We can catch up and sa-

???: HULK HUNGRY!!!

You and Alex stopped as you both walked over to the edge of the building to see a very huge green zombie ripping the man's leg right off as the rest of the zombies below managed to eat him alive as you see the giant man managed to wobble his way towards them as he shouted.

Gaint-man: Hey guys save some for me!

Colonel America: Where the hell did you go?

Gaint man pointed upwards as everyone looked up to see you as they recognized you both.

Spiderman: Heyyyyyy! Its that guy who-

Wolverine: Kicked your ass? Yea, we know.

Spiderman: That was un-called for.

You and Alex saw the eaten body of the man you two tried to save, you both dropped down, creating a crater as they spoke.

Wolverine: Here to give up? We promise you it will be painless.

Hulk: HULK STILL HUNGRY, HULK EATS LITTLE MEN!!

Alex looked up towards them as he spoke in an angry tone.

Alex: You want to eat us huh?

Suddenly Alex's right arm changed into a bladed whip which surprised them.

Spiderman: Whoa...

Colonel America: Looks their going to put up a fight then.

Thor: Wait, where is the-

(y/n): Right here.

You crawled around Alex as the gaint man spoke:

Giant-man: holy sh*t.

Everything fades to black and the title "prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a demonic roar was heard.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

331 5 18
A boy waits out a storm while his father works on a big project at his lab. Once the storm ends, he is instructed to go meet his father at the lab, b...
24.4K 1.2K 12
You are dead blablabla, you are friend with the protagonist and you cause randomness that's it
211 95 20
Emily tries to survive after an experiment that was meant to improve humans goes horribly wrong and turns people into terrible beasts.
SoulBound Od Iza

Dobrodružné

203 25 37
In the enigmatic realm between life and death, Ethan's solitary existence as a reaper is disrupted when Ava, a vibrant force, enters his world. As Av...