MINGKIT I WANT TO BE YOURS

By venushades98

Ming is the right hand for Mario, The biggest and cruel gangster ever exist. Ming is a guy that has no feeli... More

Introduction😘
※C1※
※C2※
※C3※
※C4※
※C5※
※C6※
※C7※
※C8※
※C9※
※C10※
※C11※
※C12※
※C13※
※C14※
※C15※
※C16※
※C17※
※C18※
※C20※
※C21※ / 🌹SHINEE JONGHYUN🌹
※SPECIAL CHAPTER※
※C22※
※C23※
※C24※
※C25※
※C26※
※C27※
※C28※
※C29※
※C30※
※C31※(FINAL)
※EPILOGUE※
°NEW STORY ALERT°
🚨NEW PROMOTE🚨
※BONUS CHAPTER(1)※

※C19※

4.5K 225 89
By venushades98

Hyyy guysssss....I bet you guyss still shocked because of the last chapter but...you still gonna shocked in this chapter..trust me when I said that...

I mean it guyss...if you guyss can't take the shocked then I think you better leave now😂😂😂 nahh just kidding...

Enjoy guys

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(MingKit fanart..draw my ME)

ヽ(^。^)ノ。^‿^。ヽ(^。^)ノ。^‿^。ヽ(^。^)ノ

Ming walked in the airport alone. He just come back from Dubai. And of course he is tired. And he need something to refresh himself. And decide to buy a coffee. Even after 6 years he still be the most powerful mafia after Mario death.

Ming walked while look at his phone under his sunglasses. And suddenly his phone fly in the air because he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry.." Ming said and look at the person. Its a girl ..with a short red dress showing half of her skin. Ming look at the girl up and down.

"Oh..I'm sorry.." the girl said and pick Ming phone. after that she dial something on Ming phone.

"Thats my number.." She said and hand Ming back his phone. Ming take his phone and smile. But not long before he throw his phone into the dustbin. And walked away leaving that girl speechless.

Ming stepped inside the food court ,but again he is bumped into someone again. But this time he not even mad. He look down at the kid that just get up.Thrn look at his shirt that has an ice cream on it. Ming look at that kid, he look scared..maybe scared that Ming will be mad at him.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt..?" Ming ask with a smile on his face. He take off his sunglasses and hang it on his shirt neck.

"N-No..But I-I'm sorry..My ice cream is all over your shirt now." That small kid with dimple said .His hand shaking a bit.

"Hey..don't be sad ..its okay..Come..let me buy you a new one.." Ming said and bring that kid to the counter in his arm.

*
*

"Thank you uncle Ming.." Kim said while licking his new strawberry ice cream.

"Where is your parents Kim?" Ming ask still holding Kim hand. Kim has sit with him almost 5 minute and he don't saw Kim parents yet.

"My mommy is in the toilet..And there is my dad.." Ming follow Kim finger that pointing toward someone that jog toward them. Ming smile when that tall guy stop infront of them.

"Oh my god Kim..I look for you everywhere.." That tall guy lifted Kim up and kiss his cheeks.

"I'm sorry daddy..I fall on my way out and my ice cream fall on uncle Ming shirt. He buy me a new ice cream. So uncle Ming is my new friend now. Right uncle Ming.?" Ming just nodded his head and smile.

"Oh god..I'm really sorry.. My name is Thanapob." He hand his hand to Ming and shake their hand. "Thank you for take care of this troublemaker." He said with a smile.

"No..no its okay.." Ming said and ruffle Kim hair. "I like kid so its okay.." Ming chuckled slowly.

'if Kit here my baby will be around his age too..' His heart speak.

"Who doesn't like the angel right?? haha...I'm sorry Mr.Ming but we have to go..His mommy will be worried if we go too long..See u later Mr.Ming."

"Yeah sure.." Ming said.

"Oh..can I get your contact ..well you know me and my wife just back after years so ya..maybe we need help.." Thanapob said and look at Ming.

"Okay.." Ming take the pgonr and dialed his number.

"Here you go.."

"Okay..thanks again." He said and walked away.

"He look like Kit.." Ming murmur while looking at Kim that waved his hand toward Ming.

Thanapob saw Kit wait for then not far from the place he meet Ming.

"Hi baby.." He said and smile.

"Who is that darling?.." Kit ask and look at Ming.

"My new friend.." Kim said with a wide and bright smile.

"Really...what is his name?" Kit ask again and take his son from his husband arm.

"Uncle Ming.." Kit smile and look at Ming as that guy turn his head and look at them.

Ming eyes enlarged as he turn his head and look at the family. Automatically his feet stepped toward them.

He stop infront of them and he does make everyone confused with him.

"Ming?" Thanapob waved his hand infront of Ming face that keep looking at his wife.

"Kit?" Ming said.

"Yes I'm Kit..But do I know you? " Kit ask and look at his husband.

"You don't remember me..I'm Ming..MingKwan Dechapanya.." Ming grab Kit shoulder and look at at small guy eyes.

Hearing that name make Thanapob sweat inside out. He need to do something..the secret that he hold cannot leak now.

"What are you doing Ming??! Let him go..Come on Kit..Lets go.." He pulled Kit hand in his right hand and all their lugagge in his left hand. Kit look at him for the last time and vanish as the door close.

Ming take out his other pgone and dialed someone number.

"You said he is dead!!!????!"

A/N : Hy guysss...I have something to tell you guyss... A week from now..I'm gonna release two new bookss...yeayyyy....I hope you guyss will like it..

Title : EVEN ITS HURT(PHAKIT)

Summary :

"Its not you who buy me...BUT...I'm selling myself to you"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"You can beat me up..kick me..punch me in the face..you can do anything that you want..But never play with my heart..or you will get hurt..."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Leave the love before it leave you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
215K 11.8K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
19.1K 1.1K 24
• TAeTEe fanfic (side Couple - GodtBas) Tags: #MPreg #BL #Yaoi WARNING: 🔞🔞🔞 • Feel free to ignore the story if you don't like it. (no hard feeling...
63.9K 2.5K 14
KIT THOUGH HIS LIFE IS PERFECT..BECAUSE HE CAN GET WHAT HE NEED...DO EVERYTHING THAT HE WANT ..BUT THERES ONE THING THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW..THING THAT...