Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

49.

17.2K 595 155
By Tea_air_raaaa

2 weeks later.

Dave-

I ended up going to thanksgiving dinner without B that day she was mad about the conversation her and Ashley had and I wasnt going to make her go if she didn't want to that would've just caused more of an issue.

She's been back to her old self kind of but not really.

She still ain't talking to her friends just Artist and I now.

She still be at my house but when she over here it's awkward for me cause I know I want her back but she ain't feeling it. I'm not going to sweat it though. It is what it is.

I'm talking to somebody new now. Trying to let myself move on.

"Hello David I been calling your fucking name for the longest." She said standing in front of me snapping her fingers.

"Yeah wassup?" I asked her.

"I brought back the food it's right there." She pointed to my nightstand where my plate of Popeyes was.

"Thank you B." I said grabbing it and digging right in.

She walked around and sat on her side eating hers while flipping through the channels.

My phone rang and it was a FaceTime from this girl Chanel I been fucking with for a couple weeks since Bianca made it clear to me she ain't want me no more.

I picked up and she was smiling. This girl was beautiful brown skin pretty smile just what I like.

"Hey Dave." She cheesed causing me to smile back at her.

I saw Bianca look in my direction but I ignored it.

"Wassup ma you back?" I asked her because she was out of town in Houston for her mom birthday.

"Not yet. I'm here one more day." She sighed rolling her eyes and leaning against the headboard in her hotel room.

"Damn I was going to come get you cause I'm not doing shit later." I told her I really wanted to see her.

Bianca sighed and got up going into the bathroom.

"Shit if thats the case let me buy a ticket now." She said putting me on pause.

"You deadass?" I asked her laughing.

My phone dinged and it was her texting me.

The screen shot was proof she really had bought a plane ticket back to New York she'd be here around 9 tonight.

"Damn ma I see you not playing." I laughed as she came back to the camera.

"I'm over Houston my family getting on my last nerve plus I miss you." She said shrugging.

"I miss your ass too imma be right at the airport to pick you up." I said and she smirked blushing.

"I should probably pack my stuff and get going my flight leaves in almost 2 hours I gotta get to the airport." She said yawning.

"Yeah and make sure you sleep on the plane I don't want you too tired for me." I smirked and she raised her eyebrow looking at me .

"I can't stand you bye David." She giggled.

"Bye ma. Text me when you land." I told her and she nodded blowing me a kiss and hanging up.

I got up taking my plate down stairs. I needed to feed the dogs too.

Once I threw it out I went out back.

My three dogs, Mase, Coca, And Sin came running up to me excited.

"Hey my babies." I laughed as they jumped up on me making me fall down.

I loved my dogs well technically Mase was Bianca's dog I got him for her 2 years ago since Artist and Don said no to her having a dog even though they do.

They're all Pit Bulls my favorite dogs.

"Hey girl. You missed daddy." I said petting Coca who was all over me kissing me.

She barked at me clearly answering my question.

"Okay okay get back." I said and they all stepped away from me so I could get up.

"Sit." They all sat wagging their tails.

"Y'all ready to eat?" I asked and they all barked.

I let them into the cage where their food was. They had to be locked up to eat cause they rather run around playing than eat.

Mase was done first so he got out and was running around chasing nothing.

Bianca came out and whistled at him and he went running to her.

"Hi mommies baby." She smiled as he jumped on her and she hugged him kissing his face.

Her eyes were red and puffy letting me know she was probably crying.

Once they got done with their lovey dovey shit and I let Coca and Sin out Mase went back to playing and I followed B into the house.

"You okay?" I asked as she flopped down on the couch as always pulling her knees up to her.

She just nodded.

"No you not. Wassup?" I asked pulling her into my lap but she pushed me away and sat back where she was.

"You got a girl I don't need to be in you lap." She mumbled.

"Oh so that what this about?" I asked her shaking my head.

"How long you been talking to her?" She asked.

"A couple weeks." I answered honestly.

"When were you going to tell me?" She asked.

"I wasn't aware I had to." I stated.

She shrugged "I mean we sleep in the same bed I don't think she would appreciate it." She said.

"I guess you right about that but you barely here anymore anyway and you barely spend the night actually in my room so it don't matter. When you do you can just go to your room like you used to." I told her reminding her that she sleeps in my bed because she wants to and knows I'm not going to kick her out to go to her room.

She sighed rolling her eyes. "Fuck you Dave honestly."

"Yo what the fuck are you mad about? What the fuck I do?" I asked her grabbing her arm pulling her back down on the couch since she had gotten up to walk away.

"Just leave me alone." She mumbled.

"No you about to sit down and tell me what the fuck your problem is Bianca I'm not about to do this with you." I told her.

"You mad cause I'm talking to somebody?" I asked her and she nodded barely.

"That don't make no sense yo." I said frustrated.

"How don't it. You don't see a problem with that?" She said.

"No I don't. You've made it clear that you don't want to be with me and I've understood and accepted that. What the fuck did you expect me to do? Sit around miserable hoping one day you'll love me again or some shit? I lost you that's my fault and I've accepted that there is no more us. What else you want me to do? " I asked her.

She just sat silently and played with her fingers.

"I don't know what more you want from me B. I don't think you know either when you figure it out let me know." I told her getting up grabbing my keys and leaving.

I headed over to Artist house cause I can't be around B like this. She's confusing as fuck and I'm not about to keep going through the motions with her ass. She don't want me but don't want nobody else to have me and I'm not living like that. I love B but I'm not doing that.

I pulled up and got out going in. I kicked off my slides and went to the living room where I knew everybody most likely was.

"Hey Brother what's wrong with you?" Ashely asked as I hugged her and Ella and dapped Artist sitting down.

"Man Bianca." I sighed.

"What happened?" Ella asked.

"So I thought B and I were on the same page. Just friends that's it. She don't want me no more she made that clear or I thought she did. Now she found out I'm talking to somebody and it's a problem." I said.

"D you know damn well B still love you and still want to work it out." Ashley said.

"I understand I hurt her and all that and she don't want to go back down that road with me but I'm not dealing with mixed signals. She don't want me but don't want me with nobody else? That's not even right because as much as I love her and want her back I wouldn't say nothing when she find some other nigga. She got with Rock and I was still cool with him and didn't say nothing any time we was all around each other I respected what they had. Even when she brought Cam around I ain't make a big deal it of it. Now that I take her hint and move on she got an issue with it." I said shaking my head.

"I think she wants you back bro and you know that too. Maybe she just need some time to get her mind right and let herself trust again." Artist said which made sense.

"Okay if that's the case she could easily sit down and tell me that just like we sat down and agreed that we was over and done with. She ain't said shit. Man I don't know I'm over this shit." I sighed rubbing my hand down my face.

"Well there's your chance to talk to her." Ella pointed towards the door. I turned and there she was standing there and slightly smiled at me.

"I knew you would be here." She said.

She ain't came to this house since Don kicked her out the last time so it meant a lot that she came here for me.

"Meet me upstairs." She said and went up to her room.

"Just hear her out." Ashley said knowing I ain't really want to talk about shit.

"We'll see." I said getting up and dragging myself up to her room.

"Wassup?" I said closing the door behind me and crossing my arms.

"Can you sit please?" She asked.

I sighed sitting in the chair she had in the corner of her room.

"I'm sorry about how I was acting earlier. I guess it just kind of hit me that we really done." She said and I nodded understanding.

"It's cool." I said.

"See don't do that D please." She said.
"Do what?" I smacked my lips.

"Don't shut me out don't act like it don't matter." She said.

"It don't." I simply said.

She sighed. "It does David and I know it." She said.

"Bianca answer this question for me." I said.

She nodded.

"Do you want to work on us or are we done?" I asked her and she sat and thought for a moment.

"I love you D." She said looking me in my eyes.

"That's not what I asked. I understand I fucked up and I know you can't just trust me and let me back in after all that has happened and I'm not asking you to. I know shit like that takes time to heal from and get over and I'm willing to take that time with you but you gotta let me know what you want cause I can't just sit here clueless B." I said. "So let me know what you want." I added.

"I don't know Dave." She sighed.

"Then that's my answer right there." I said getting up.

"No it's not. I know you're trying and you've been amazing to me I just don't know what I want. I don't know if I want us or not. If you want me to be honest I'm not stuck on what happened with us. I can't move past what happened with Rock." She said.

"What do I have to do with that nigga?" I asked her.

"I'm scared it's going to happen again." She mumbled.

"You think I would do you like that B? I may do and be a lot of things but a pussy ass nigga I ain't." I told her.

She didn't say anything she just looked down.

"Wow you really think I'd hit you B? I know what you went through but you know me better than that. I'd never put my hands on you like that after what I told you and Ashley about my momma you think I'd do that?" I said.

"I don't know Dave. I don't want to risk being put back in that situation." She said.

"You know what don't worry about it B I got my answer. We done let's leave it at that."

"Dave no-."

"Bianca I'm done I'm serious. You think I'm like that nigga and I never would be. I put you through shit but I'd never put my fucking hands on you like he did and you know that shit. You finding a fucking excuse to drag me along because you don't want to see me with nobody else but you also don't really want to be with me again. I got it B. Keep that same energy from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
12.9K 206 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best 😅
572 30 12
I'm not good at description, but give my book a chance
112K 5.9K 27
90s BxB book! Take a read and see if you like! 💛