Falling For The Wrong One

By Crazyyybks

Just a bunch of drama 😂 More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
!!PSA!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
LET'S CHAT
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Cheaper 49
OPEN DISCUSSION
Chapter 50
Question
Good News

Chapter 23

38 3 0
By Crazyyybks

Yn's POV
Next morning

This morning I️ woke up and I️ didn't want to move at all today. Anyways we didn't go bowling yesterday because of everything that happened but as soon as Larry left me and Jacob got to looking. I️ made a promise to him and I'm going to kept it. One of Jacobs friends works at the place that we need to go in order to get Larry's daughter back So last night he called her and she told us to come up there this morning. We had to bring Lylah cause she's the mother and we couldn't go in the without a parent of the child. When we got there she had to sign some papers and they were basically telling her that she needed counseling. But as long as she goes through with everything she can get her baby back. So after a couple of hours being at the place they finally tell her that she can get her daughter but she had to stay with the father until she's out of counseling. When her daughter came out I️ automatically saw Larry, she's so beautiful... luckily we came when we did because they were just getting rest to send her to this foster home. I️ looked at Lylah and she broke down.

Lylah:My Baby

Her daughter ran to her and they hugged for the longest. This is such a beautiful site. She gets to take her home today but Larry has to keep her and also tomorrow he has to sign the papers saying that he'll be responsible for her until Lylah gets out of rehab. We got outside the place and Lylah stopped me.

Lylah: Thank you so much I️ don't know what I️ would do without you guys I'm so thankful that you are back in my life.

Me:Oh no I'm glad that you are back in mine

She looked down at her baby and looked back up at me.

Lylah:Lilo this is Yn ... Yn this is Lilo

Me:Hi miss lilo

She looks so nervous.

Lylah:You don't have to be nervous baby

Lilo:hi

Me:Hey

We got in the car and it took us about 15 minutes to get to Jacobs house. When we got there me and Lylah started talking.

Lylah:So I️ know that she wants to see her dad and I️ feel like a horrible person for keeping them away from each other for so long.

Me: I️ was going to talk to you about that..

Lylah:Well they told me that instead of him going tomorrow he needs to go today and he has to have her with him.. so I️ want you to take her to him

Me:Really

Lylah:Yes I'm going to go inside and let her know that she's going with you.

Me:Ok

I️ went and sat in Jacobs car then called Larry.

Phone convo

Larry:Hey belle

Me:Hey Larry.. how you doing?

Larry:I'm alright I️ guess

Me:Well I'm about to be on my way.... is um Laurent there?

Larry:No... but even if he was you were still going to come I️ was going to make you come

Me:You just wanna see drama

Larry:Nuh uh

Me:Whatever but I'll be there in less than 20

Larry:Alright see you soon.

As soon as he hung up Lylah and lilo came outside. She sat her in the car and buckled her up.

Lylah:Ok Baby Yn is going to take you to see papa

Lilo:I️ finally get to see papa!

Lylah:Yes Baby

Lilo:Yay! But I️ want you to come

Lylah:I'll come later ok

Lilo:Ok

It was so cute. She gave her a kiss and closed the door. I️ let my window down when she walked up to it.

Me:Don't worry it'll go by fast

Lylah:... I️ guess text me to let me know that you guys made it.

Me:How about I️ record his reaction for you

Lylah:Oh that'll be wonderful

Me:I️ got you

She smiled and walked in the house.I️ looked at lilo through the mirror to make sure she was alright and pulled off. It didn't take long to get to his house. I️ got out then helped her out honestly she looked like she was scared of me. I️ bent down to her level and grabbed her hands.

Me:Hey you don't have to be scared or nervous around me. Your papa is like one of my best friends.

Lilo:Really

Me:Yes

Lilo:Miss Yn

Me:Um?

Lilo:Do you think papa will remember me?

Me:Of course hun he always talks about you...you ready to see him.

Lilo:Yes

I️ got up and she held onto my hand we walked up to the door and I️ got my phone out to record. I️ opened the door and walked in it was pretty quiet but I️ heard noise from the living room.

Me:Stand behind me.

I️ whispered to her. When we walked in I️ saw Larry sitting on the floor and he looked up at me.

Larry:Hey belle

Me:Hey

Larry:Why you record me for?

Me:How you know I️m recording you?

Larry:I'm French not slow

I️ hate him. I️ tapped lilo's arm and she came from around me. Larry looked up then down she said papa then he took a double take. When he saw her he got up so fast and ran to her. He picked her up then spent her around. After that he fell to his knees still with her in his arms.

Larry:Oh my god!

Larry's POV

I️ got up to unlock the door cause I️ know Yn was close. After like 2 minutes she came in the living room.

Me:Hey belle

Yn:Hey

I️ seen her phone out and it seemed like she was recording me.

Me:Why you record me for?

Yn:How you know I'm recording you?

Me:I'm French not slow

I️ looked down she laughed and it sounded like I️ heard another slight laugh but y'all know I️ just be hearing things. Yn was just standing there and I️ looked at her then seen Lilo standing next to her but I️ be seeing shit too so I️ looked back down. Then I️ heard her.

Lilo:Papa

I️ did a double take and tears just came down. I️ ran to her so fast and picked her up spinned around then fell on my knees. Tears still coming out I️ put my hands on her head and she had a few tears too. I'm so happy you just don't understand I️ put my head on her chest and held her tight.

Me:Oh my god!

I️ looked at her.

Me:I️ miss you so much baby

Lilo:I️ miss you too papa

I️ hugged her and fell back so now she was laying on my stomach.

Me:You don't know how bad I've been wanting to see you. You still love me?

Lilo:Yes papa

God I️ love this little girl so much. We sat up and I️ started tickling her. Her laugh brought back so many memories. I️ had remembered Yn was in the room she's the person that I️ need to be giving all thanks to.She didn't break the promise when people make promises to me they're always broken so this is the first to not. I️ got up and hugged her.

Me:Thank you so much I thought I'd never see her again but because of you I️ can

Yn:You're welcome Larry but you do have to go sign some papers letting them know that you're the legal guardian and you'll be the one watching over her while Lylah is in counseling.

Me:I️ will I️ will do anything... belle I️ owe you big time

Yn: no no Larry you don't

Me:I️ do and I️ take no for an answer

Yn:Whatever

I️ kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand.

Me:Hey baby of course you meet Yn already but from now on you can call her aunt Yn or aunt belle ok

Yn: oh Larry you don't hav-

I️ cut her off.

Me:I️ do

Lilo:Ok papa

Me:You hungry

Lilo:Of course

Me:Ok here watch tv while me and aunt belle make something to eat.

She sat up on the couch and we walked in the kitchen.

Me: So what time do I️ have to go up there?

Yn: Anytime Before 12

Me:Wait so I️ have her all day

I️ said with excitement

Yn:Yes

Me:Thank god... but can you stay?

Yn:How about you two have the day together

Me:Well stay for a while I️ want you to get to know her.

Yn:Fine

Me:So are you hungry also?

Yn:Umm no im fine

Me: Well too bad you're going to eat.

She smiled and went in the living room while I️ started cooking.

Yn's POV

I️ went in the living room and sat next to Lilo.

Lilo:Aunt Belle

Me:Yes

Lilo:Are you and my papa together?

Me:Oh no hun he's just like a close friend like my brother

Lilo:Oh how come you so nice

Me:I'm just a nice person.. hey how old are you?

Lilo:7

Me: Oh really well you're a beautiful 7 year old

Lilo:Thank you.. you are beautiful too

She's such a well behaved girl and she's so nice.

Me:Thank you

Right before she could say something laurent walked in.

Lilo:Uncle Lau!!!

She ran and jumped up and they both held each other tight.

Laurent:Hi baby

Lilo:I️ miss you

Lau:I️ miss you too I️ feel like I️ have no seen you in forever.

I️ got up cause I️ felt like it was my time to go I️ know Larry said to stay but I️ don't think I️ should.

Larry:Where you going Yn?

Me:Umm I'm gonna get going

Lilo:No please stay

Larry:Yeah please stay

I️ looked at them then I️ looked at Laurent then quickly back at Larry...

Me:... fine

Larry&Lilo: Yayy!

Me:I️ see how she's your daughter

Larry:Oh whatever

I️ sat back down on the couch and I️ felt someone staring and I️ already knew who it was.

Laurents POV
She's actually here like just siting right there.. I️ want to say something but I️ don't want to fuck nothing up. She got up and walked over there with Larry I️ just sat down and started talking to Lilo.

Me:So how's it going ?

Lilo:It's going fine uncle Lau I️ have a question

Me: Go ahead?

Lilo: You like auntie Yn?

Me:Huh What?... What you know about that?

Lilo:Question

Me:I️ mean... I️ do... but I️ know she doesn't like me anymore

I️ said as I️ looked back at her and Larry laughing together.

Lilo: you scared?

Me:What who scared me? No never

Lilo: Well go

This has to be one of the smartest 7 year olds.. I️ don't even know how she's knows this stuff cause Larry sure didn't teach her. I️ looked at her and smiled then got up and walked over to Larry and Yn.

Me:... umm sorry to interrupt but ..c-can I️ talk to you for a minute?

I️ said while looking at her she looked back at Larry and he nodded. We walked upstairs to my room and I️ closed the door behind her. I️ can tell she felt weird cause of how she was looking and the vibe that I️ got from her.

Me:Listen... Yn I️ just want to talk.

She was trying to avoid making eye contact with me.

Yn:...Well talk

Me:I️...

Forget it I'm just going to say it.

Me: I️ know how you feel about me and you know how I️ feel about you...things aren't good between us but I️-I️ want to make it work .

Yn:Laurent how am I️ suppose to believe you I'm sure you still talk to her...a guy like you just won't give up multiple girls for one.

Me:What you mean a guy like me ? What kind of guy am I️?

Yn:You really want to know?

Me:Yes

She squinted her eyes and I️ seen some kind of emotion but couldn't explain it. She walked close to me and laughed a little.

Yn:You're the guy that leads girls like me on girls that are so easy to let their guard down.. you don't care for anyone but yourself when it comes to "relationships" those girls are attached to you cause you lie to them about you loving them. Those words that come from your mouth are what keeps them cause they fall in love with your features and fake mindset.

As she is talking to me her voice would crack here and there. Now I️ know how she feels about me. But she doesn't know how I️ feel about her. I'm going to have her no matter what she says. I️ grabbed her and kissed her she fought at first but then stopped. Right when we were about to deepen the kiss my phone rang. She pulled away and somehow my phone was in her hand from out my pocket. I️ looked at it and honestly didn't know how to explain.

Yn:See What I️ mean....

She pushed the phone in my chest and walked downstairs.

Yn's POV

As soon as his phone started ringing I️ pulled it out his pocket before he could reach for it when I️ looked at the caller ID I️ said 'Valerie ❤️😍😘'. I️ should've known he was just trying to get back with me to benefit him. I️ pressed answer and looked at him.

Me:See What I️ mean....

He was about to say something but I️ forced the phone in his chest and walked downstairs. Larry and Lilo was on the couch eating I️ really didn't feel like being here any more so I️ just grabbed my coat.

Me:Um guys I️ have to go I️ just realized that I️ forgot to do some stuff.

Lilo:Will you be back?

She gave me a sad face.

Me:Of course

I️ walked out and heard the door close behind me when I️ turned around Larry was walking up to me.

Larry:What's wrong belle? What happened?

Me:Just Laurent being Laurent

Larry:What did he do?

I️ shook my head then we heard a car door. The one and only.

Me:... speaking of the devil

Valerie:Where's my baby?

Larry:Do not walk in my house

Valerie:Last time I️ checked it's Laurents also

Larry:Why do you keep showing up we no want you here.

Me:Larry I'm just gonna go

Larry:No

Valerie:Yes

I️ don't feel like being in the mix of this.

Me:I'll text you later ok

He looked at Valeria and rolled his eyes then walked me to the car. I️ sat down and he stood infront of me leaning on the door.

Larry:Whatever happened in there I'm sorry

Me:It's fine I️ promise...when things aren't meant for me... I️ get signs her calling then showing up was a major sign so I'm not going to keep trying.

Larry:No Yn...do you love Laurent?

Why did he have to ask that. I️ put my head down and played with my fingers.

Larry:You Do

Me:I️ Do But I'm not going to force myself into a position where I'm not wanted

Larry:You are wanted Laurent is just the type of guy that doesn't know how to show how he's truly feeling.

Me:I️ get that but...

I️ looked up and seen Laurent and Valerie talking.

Me:I'm going to just call you ok I️ need to go think a little.

Larry:Fine But no forget about me.

Me:Of course not

He closed the door and I️ drove off.

Laurents POV

Guys I️ know what you're thinking. But yes I️ did break up with her why she's calling me I️ have no clue . I️ hung up and I️ just sat on the bed why do I️ keep doing this. Maybe she'll just let me explain.. I️ went downstairs and seen Lilo laying on the couch then I️ went outside. And of course who's out there Valerie but Yn's car was still out there but I️ seen her and Larry talking.... I'm really confused. But Yn looked up and 30 seconds later she pulled off I️ walked closer to Larry but Valerie grabbed my arm.

Valerie:Hey Baby

Me: what did I️ tell you

Valerie:You know you can't just let me leave like that

Me:Valerie I'm done with you ok whatever we had is over so please stop coming back.

She was about to say something but Larry walked up.

Larry:Whatever you two have going on keep it and you keep it

He said pointing to Valerie.

Larry:Outside

He walked in the house and closed the door.

Valerie:Why can't it just be me and you

Me:I️ don't want you.. the girl that just left that's who I️ want. I️ love her can't you see that I️ broke up with you just so that I️ can be with her but with you coming around it won't work .

Val:Laurent you know that's not true you know you love me more then anything. I️ let you take my virginity Laurent

Me:You made me take it I️ didn't want to cause you weren't ready but you forced me too. Valerie as of now you're my past so please let me be

Val:You know what ... you want to be happy?

Me:That's all I️ want

Val:I️ hope this will make you happy

She pulled something out and pushed it in my chest then sped walked to the car. When she pulled off I️ looked at it and..... it was an ultrasound... it can't be. I️ felt one tear shed cause this is just going to mess up everything. I️ walked in the house with my head down before I️ could make it upstairs Larry stopped me.

Larry:What's wrong?

I️ passed him the picture and his mouth flew wide open.

Larry:How could you laurent?

Me:Larry .. I️ used protection though

Larry's POV
Laurent Really fucked up now. But I️ feel like she's faking it. I️ want to believe that my brother was smart enough to use protection.

Lau:Larry what am I️ going to do?

Me:Just pray on it if you know you use protection then no worry

Lau:But What if Yn finds out

Me:She won't

Lau:I️ hope not

He put his head down and walked upstairs. I️ turned around to go back into the living room with Lilo but I️ heard her talking.

Lilo:Yeah daddy and uncle Lau are having a conversation

The voice I️ recognized it was Yn.

Yn:Oh really what about?

Lilo:Something like using protection

I️ ran in there so fast and grabbed the phone from her.

Me:Hey Lilo how about you get you stuff ready so you can get cleaned and we go.

Lilo:But I️ was talking to auntie belle

Me:How about we go see her tomorrow ok

Lilo:Ok

She walked to the other side of the room and I️ took the phone off speaker.

Me:Hey belle

Yn:What was that all about?

Me:Oh nothing um what you doing?

Yn:I'm just getting home

Me:Cool did you call or she did

Yn:Actually I️ did I️ was just seeing what you two were doing but I'm about to take a nap so I'll talk to you tomorrow ok.

Me:Alright

We hung up and that was a close one. I️ can't get my brother caught up in something that's possibly not true. Tomorrow we are going to get test whether they like it or not... wait can you do a DNA test before the baby is even born?.. we'll find out.

1a.m

Yn's POV

It's like 1 a.m and I️ haven't been able to sleep like my back is killing me and I️ just don't feel good. I've been in pain since yesterday and it's not going away. With my tossing and turning in bed I️ woke Jacob up.

Jacob:Bonita why you not sleep?

Me: I️ um just woke up just to turn

Jacob:You're lying I've been feeling you move for the longest so what's up?

He sat up and looked at me.

Me:Nothing just not tired

Jacob:Talk to me Yn

Me: I️ don't really feel good

Jacob: why not?

Me:My back hurts and I️ feel a little sick

Jacob:Is that why you've been looking in pain for these past few days

Me:Well yeah I️ guess so

Jacob:You gotta tell me this stuff Bonita

He got up and started getting dressed.

Me:What are you doing?

Jacob:I'm about to run to Walmart to get some medicine ok just lay back

Me:ok

Jacobs POV

I️ was only gone for 20 minutes which for me was fast.

Me:Here I️ didn't know which one would work better so just try one .

Yn:Thank you

Me:You're welcome I'm gonna go check to make sure I️ locked the door ok

Yn:Alright

I have this thing where I have to check the door multiple times to makes sure it's locked. So I went down stairs and made sure everything was good. I️ thought I️ heard moving around but maybe I'm just tired but I'm also thirsty. There's still juice in the fridge so I'm just gonna drink some of that.

??:You're up late

I️ jumped and dropped my juice then turned to see Lylah.

Me:Shit Lylah you scared me what are you doing ?

Lylah:I️ heard the door open and wanted to be nosey.

Me:What you can't sleep either?

Before she could say anything we heard movement. I️ looked at her and put my finger over my lips signaling her to not say anything. I️ knew it wasn't Yn cause she is too in pain to get up.

Me:Stay right here

I️ went back up to the front checking everywhere then there was like a thump and gasping. I️ ran back in there with Lylah when I️ seen her on the ground.

Me:What the fuck. Lylah ?

She didn't respond I️ was about to run upstairs to get my phone to call the ambulance and check on Yn. But before I️ could make it to the stairs I️ was hit in the head and blacked out.

??'s POV

No one is getting in the way. I️ went upstairs and seen her sleep. This bitch is gonna learn.

Later that morning

Laurents POV
Yn has been on my mind all morning I️ don't know why but I'm worrying about her.

Larry:You ok?

Me:Yeah I️ just-

Lilo:Daddy can we go see aunt belle?

Actually that's a good idea.

Me:Yeah you guys can go see her and I️ need to talk to Jacob.

Larry:You sure?

Me:Yeah

Larry:Alright well lets go

There wasn't really much for us to do before we left cause we all already took our showers so we just got dressed and left. I️ still have a weird feeling but I'm going to go see her so maybe I️ should shake it off. When we got to the house Larry stopped then looked a little weird.

Larry:Um stay right here ok I'll be right back. Lilo baby stay with uncle Lau

Me:Larry what's wrong?

Larry:I️ don't know just wait

Larry's POV
When we pulled up the door was open a little and if I️ know them they never leave the door open. I️ got out the car and walked up to the door I️ mean it was already opened so I️ walked in.

Me:Oh god

Jacob was laying on the ground.

Me:Jacob

He started moving.

Me:Jacob are you ok?

Jacob:I️ don't fucking know

I️ heard some groaning from the kitchen.

Me:Hold on

When I️ went in Lylah was slowly getting up.

Me:Lylah...

She was struggling and I️ couldn't just let her move in pain like that. So I️ grabbed her and walked her to the couch.

Me:What happened?

Lylah:I️ don't know..

When she sat down I️ ran and grabbed Jacob to bring him in too.

Me:Ok so explain

Lylah:All I️ remember is getting hit in the head

Jacob:I️ just remember hearing noise then seeing Lylah on the floor then trying to get upstairs to

Me:To What?... Wait where's Yn?

Jacob:Fuck! Bonita

He got up and ran upstairs so I️ ran behind him.

Jacob: Bonita!.... Yn!

No answer. When we got to the room the covers were all over the place and there was broken glass.

Jacob: Yn... oh god come on Bonita please be in here

He had some tears come down his face as he picked the covers up.

Me:Jacob

Jacob:No no no she was here c-cause she was in pain. I️ got her medicine and went downstairs for one minute.What the fuck!

Jacob slammed the covers down and ran downstairs.

Jacobs POV
Where the fuck did she go? I️ went outside and ran my hand through my hair. And dropped to my knees.

Laurents POV

Larry was in there for a minute then I️ seen Jacob rush outside and he looked stressed.

Me:Here Lilo use my phone and stay in this car ok do not get out

Lilo:Ok but when can I️ see aunt belle

Me:Soon

I️ got out and went towards Jacob.

Me:Jacob what's wrong?

He turned to me and had tears. I️ walked closer and he look like he was about to pass out.

Jacob: She's gone someone took her

He almost fell but I️ caught him.

Me:What do you mean?

Jacob: Yn she's gone

I️ froze. What did he mean she's gone? Larry came outside with a shocked look on his face. Jacob turned around and walked to the porch.

Me:Larry.. bro what's going on?

He took a big gulp

Larry:Belle has been kidnapped

My eyes widened and I️ couldn't say anything. Jacob got up and started panicking.

Jacob:We- we have to call the cops we have to do something she's in pain. S-she can't be out by herself.

He ran in the house and I️ followed. Larry stayed outside with Lilo and called the cops.

Me:Ok Jacob in order for us to find her you have to calm down .

Jacob: But she was right here I️ always make sure she's safe she's always right here.

Me:Jacob look at me

I️ grabbed his face.

Me:Calm down ok let's look for some stuff to give to the cops so that they know what she looked like.

He looked down then gasped.

Jacob: T-This shirt she was wearing it oh god she was wearing this shirt

He stopped and stared at the shirt.

Me:What ?

Jacob: There's blood on it.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10K 56
Two lost souls finding peace within each other.
87K 3.8K 18
Peep inside the story 😈😈😈😈😈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
6.4K 149 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
10K 163 36
✩𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞✩