Love Isn't Always Easy (Sebas...

By kaniss25

Love isn't always easy, there are choices and decisions to make. It's 2014, you are best friends with a boy... More

Love Isn't Always Easy (Sebastian x Reader x Ciel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~Endings Guide~
~Ciel Ending~
~Sebastian Ending~
~Levi Love Ending~
~Levi Just Friends Ending~
~Alois Ending~
~Forever Alone Ending~
Author's Note~
Final Author's Note IMPORTANT

Chapter 4

6.8K 244 59
By kaniss25

Chapter song: Hero - Skillet

Sebastian's POV

I did as my master ordered, I left the manor and jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

Then, I saw a group of people in black with a girl tied up.

I jumped down and simply took out my handy silverware. I threw them at them one by one. They fell to the ground without lifting a finger, and before one of the people dropped I caught the girl, heading back to the estate.

I walked into my master's study with the girl in my arms, bridal style.

"What shall we do with her master?" I asked.

"For now, find her a guest room and patch up any injuries that she may have," my master replied.

"Yes, my lord," I said, turning to leave the room.

"And Sebastian?" he asked.

I turned around answering, "Yes, young master?"

"Treat the lady nicely and help her if she needs it, that's an order, Sebastian," he said.

"Of course, my lord," I replied.

I turned around for the last time, and carried the lady to a guest room. I gently laid her down on the bed and put the blankets over her.

"Sweet dreams, my lady," I said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.5K 41
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING!] (Rankings: #566 in Ocs #242 in cielphantomhive #381 in Kuroshitsuji #726 in Action-Adventure) Sarah Blake is a 16 year...
959K 26.1K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...
17.5K 445 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...