falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter twelve

4.3K 80 16
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov | a week later

Daniel was making Carter and I pancakes, while I taught Carter the strings to my guitar.

"This one, is a higher note," I said as I pointed and plucked a string, Carter mirrored and awed. "Ayla," Daniel suddenly spoke looking over at his phone. His face had lit up and he was on the verge of jumping up and down. "What?" I slowly set the guitar down and walked over to him.

I looked at his phone, which showed over thousands of comments asking who I was. Daniel had posted the video of us singing in the music store about a week ago, yesterday. He didn't tag me and referred to me as 'Ayla Gray.' The 'Why Don't We' fandom was freaking out, they were frequently claiming they knew me in the comments. Some of them were true. Most of them were false, from people I never even knew of.

"People want to know who you are," he exclaimed, turning his body towards me. I was still shocked, I just stood there. Scrolling through several comments;

wdwreagan: omg who is she?? those voices together!!😍😍😍

jonahs.jawline: HER VOICE!!!!😍HER!😭

typicalseavey: That's true talent. I'm surprised she's not famous!

christy.potts: typicalseavey I am willing to bet that she'll become famous within the next year!!

wdwimagines: I ship

lovinseavey: I swear to God, she was in Logan's vlog last week!

All of the comments made me smile. I felt a hand on top of mine. Looking up to Daniel, "I don't know if it's safe.." I spoke with slight regret. His smile dropped, but he shook his head as he went back to making our pancakes. I made my way back to Carter.

"I'm sorry you can't be famous," He apologized while quietly strumming the note he had just learned. I chuckled, "Carter," ruffling his hair, "I could be famous if I wanted to. It's just not my priority right now." I explained while glancing over to Jonah who was staring at me, smiling. As soon as I caught him, he quickly looking away. Carter threw his hands up, "Why the heck not!" I laughed at his little arms, his slightly heavy cast drooping down. "I just don't think it's the most important thing in the world right now, Carter."

He rolled his eyes, walking over in front of the television that was playing a Spongebob episode.

"The only time I've seen you be really happy, was in that video," he indicated towards the phone that was resting on the counter behind me, "singing is your passion, Ayla. I'm almost this many," holding up five fingers, "and I still know you better than you know yourself."

Looking down at my feet, I slowly realized how right he was. Whenever I sing, it's like being happy in even the darkest of days. I just really can't find words to explain it. I just feel calm, at ease, and just, free. Free from all the troubles in my small world.

Daniel placed a hand on my shoulder, quickly turning around, I clung onto him like a koala. Besides Carter and music, he's the only other thing that makes me happy. "If I ever keep you from being happy, you better tell me," I chuckled at his words, "I'm serious, I don't care if your life involves me or not. I want you happy," he gently ran his fingers through my hair. I rested my hand if his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Daniel, my happiness is you," I assured him, leaning in for a kiss. Maya walked in at the wrong moment, her hair a mess, looking like a bird nest. My mouth fell open, "Maya! Did you and Zach just-"

Her eyes went wide at just my thought. She ran over and pulled me off of Daniel, throwing me onto the couch. I was laughing hysterically as she was playfully punching me in the stomach. Maya's always been stronger than me, her attacking me isn't new. Even the boys have gotten used to it. "Ayla. You're. So. Retarded!" She kept throwing swings at me while yelling.

"Well, you're the one who looks like she just got out of a pussy cat fight!" I huffed, trying to catch my breath, then laughing at my own joke. "Well, we didn't!" She snapped back. Daniel was dying in a different part of the room, understanding my humor. I just gave her a look and started laughing at her again. She was too much sometimes.

"What's going on here?" Zach stepped wearily into the room, yawning as he entered. Maya immediately ran into his arms, he wrapped them around her and patted her head. "She thinks we had se-" Corbyn barged over and covered her mouth. "We have a child present!" He glanced over to Carter who was calmly watching whatever was on the television. Maya rolled her eyes and whispered to Zach.

His eyes had turned huge and his face was as red as Daniels old pair of clout goggles, his jaw five feet under, "Ayla!" He screamed as Daniel and I burst out laughing.

-

"Hey, Ayla? Wanna go live on YouNow and do a challenge with me and Maya?" Christina called from the kitchen. She was setting up her Laptop to go live on YouNow video. Without knowing what sort of thing we were doing, I immediately sat in front of the camera.

Christina went live and sat in the middle, my eyes following her. Maya sat on the left of Christina, while I sat on her right. Almost immediately, 5,000 people joined. "Hi, Chickees! Today, Maya, Ayla, and I, will be doing a Q&A!" My head flicked her way, "I thought this was a challenge video," I shot at her, slightly annoyed. I was only thinking of all the questions about Daniel and I. I wasn't ready to tell people, because if my mom found out, she'd hurt my family for sure. We all go back to my hometown in a few weeks for graduation. I've been dreading that the most.

"I'm so sorry but I knew you wouldn't wanna do it so I lied. Please do it, Ayla," She poured her lips and put on sad puppy dog eyes. I sighed and gave in. "Hooray!! Now let's get started," She shrieked, clapping her hands. Maya rolled her eyes and laughed. Christina continued her intro, "So anyways, drop some questions!"

Many questions were being asked and Christina picked a random one, "Alrighty, first question is, who's your favorite member of the band?"

"Well mine is obviously Zach. 9 months strong," Maya pumped her fist in the air with accomplishment. Christina chuckled, "My favorite is my LOVELY boyfriend, Corbyn Matthew Besson," She smiled as she mentioned his name. I hope to one day be as in love with Daniel as Christina is with Corbyn. But I don't think that'd be very difficult. They looked to me and I hesitated but quietly answered, "My personal favorite is probably Daniel, he's pretty cool," I could feel myself getting redder by the second. Fans noticed, pointing it out.

Maya and Christina both smirked at each other then moved on. "Okay then," she widened her eyes and giggled, " She scanned the comment section for another one, "Okay, here's a funny one, Ayla, are you going to try and get Jonah and Jack a girlfriend?" She spat while Maya cracked up. I kept a straight face and coolly gave another answer, "Well, I mean, if any of you ladies are interested," I gave a cringeworthy wink to the camera which made Christina and Maya laugh even harder, sounding like donkeys.

The comments blew up with, 'I'll take him!' 'We're already married' and things like that.

"Excuse me?" Jonah poked his head out and into the frame. We all went silent and gave cheesy smiles. "Jonah, say 'Hi' to your fans," Maya directed to the laptop. "I love you guys," He whispered loudly enough for them to hear, they instantly went bonkers and we all laughed as Jonah did a little dance and walked away. "Wow, you guys are committed, no wonder we all love you so much!" I formed a heart with my hands, Maya set her head on my shoulder giving a little smile. Christina went up and sat in the distance. "Hey! Someone just said we were cute little beans!" I blurted, making Christina more envious. She broke in between us and shouted, "Okay, okay, that's enough PDA, let's just move on"

"Here's another question for Ayla," Maya spoke with an ounce of fear in her voice, "You know what, we should just skip that one-" Christina scanned the section and interrupted her, "Ayla, are you- and- Daniel.. dating?" I bit my lip. Shaking my head in denial. Christina just ignored it and moved on, "What's your favorite movie?" Christina read as she tried lightening the mood. "I love that new movie on Netflix, what's it called?" Maya nudged her, "Sausage Party."

"Yes. Sausage Party," Christina gasped while her and Maya laughed. I looked at the comments and people were addressing the whole Daniel and I dating thing. 'OMG AYLA LOOKS SO SHOOK' 'ayla and daniel would be so cute tbh' 'I SHIP I SHIP #DAYLA' 'Didnt Logan mention in one of his vlogs that Ayla and Daniel were dating'

I didn't even know what Christina and Maya were talking about, I just blurted it out, "Yes. Me and Daniel are dating," Maya glanced at me. Then she smiled. Christina just wrapped an arm around me and watched the fans go crazy. "But she's still MINES Dani!" She shouted loud enough for Daniel to hear and come down stairs.

Carter was on his shoulders and Daniel had a confused look on his face, "What happened?" I laughed and he made his way over to me, "I just told the fans about us," Daniel gave a small toothless grin and started spinning Carter, causing him to giggle and shriek hysterically. Then he threw him onto the couch.

"So I think that's enough for the day, ciao ciao, Chickees!" Christina blew a kiss and ended her live.

Daniel walked over to me and took my hand, "So, you think it's safe," he pulled me into our room. I stared down at my feet. He gently stood my chin up, "Did you give in?" I nodded. He just embraced me in a hug. "It's alright, it'll be okay, your dad has everything under control," He spoke while trying to sound assuring. But I could hear the slight doubt in his voice.

"I hope so," I sighed while digging my nose into his chest. We hopped apart and began a new conversation.

"Anyways, are you ready for graduation?" Daniel exclaimed, plopping onto the bed.

"Eh, kinda," I took a seat next to him.

"Kinda?"

"Well," I took a strand of my hair and brushed it past my ear, "I'm afraid that everyone is gone be talking and asking questions," I admitted.

Daniel sighed, rubbing his hand onto my knee. "Just ignore them"

"I'll try"

He started to extend his body and set his head in my lap, "Are you ready to be free from high school?" A thought went through my mind. I hadn't even began thinking about that. "What if I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest of my life," I whimpered. Daniel sat up.

"Ayla, don't tell me you've completely taken music out of your future," He sounded angry. I stayed silent. "Ayla," he grabbed my hand, "You have a better future with music, than with anything else. You have to agree with me on that," He spoke seriously. I gulped, "I'm not disagreeing. It's just that I don't want it to backfire," I choked out.

"You can't possibly make a career out of it if you're thinking of all the possibilities of it not working out," I had forgotten what great advice Daniel gave. I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket. "Don't you think I know that," I shot back. He kept quiet, letting me speak more, "I can't risk getting exposed, I can't risk that for my family, especially Carter. He's just a kid, he can't do this by himself, he needs a guardian. My dad is too busy working all the time to actually take care of him."

I was interrupted by another vibration that turned out to be a text message.

Mom- Honey, I am so sorry for everything.

Mom- Please forgive me. Please come home.

My heart dropped to the ground, along with my entire body. Daniel panicked and immediately caught me. As if it were his instinct. "Woah what happened?" I slowly and furiously continued what I had started. "My mom is a psychopath that can't control her temper. Who knows where she is right now. She could be plotting to kill us for all we know," I was shouting by now. But I had to keep going, "I'm 18 years old. I can't take manage to take care of a 4 year old and get him a good education and be setting food on the table every single night on my own. I'm graduating in a few weeks. I have nothing in my life planned out. I can't just start winging it from here. Maybe a music career is just out of the picture for now. As much as I want it, I can't do it, because I have responsibilities to maintain on my own, and I have no idea how I'm going to do that." I ranted, rubbing my temples with stress.

I looked down at the message again then gave it to Daniel, he clenched his jaw, but stayed calm, letting me finish.

"It's like, she's just turned me into this damaged little thing. My mother threw me on the ground, tore out my soul, and crushed my spirits, breaking me. Then she comes back saying sorry. Thinking that everything is okay. But that's not how it works! She broke me! It doesn't matter how many times she says sorry. Nothing will ever be the same again. She just doesn't understand. It's like taking a glass plate, then throwing it onto the ground and shattering it into a million pieces. If you say sorry to it, it wouldn't go back to the way it was. It's just not how it works." By now, my chest was rising up and down. I blocked her number. I didn't want anything to do with that woman.

"I understand completely. But what you need to understand, is that, I will be here for you whenever I need to be. I could be halfway across the country, I'd take the first flight possible. I'd come back to you. I love you. Nothing will ever change that," Daniel was softly speaking as I hurled into his arms.

"How did I get so blessed," I whispered. Then we heard the sound of a clicking camera, Zach was standing at our door and just snapped a picture of us hugging. He flashed a grin and we laughed. "Zach, give it here," Daniel said as he demanded to see the picture. Zach walked over and showed him the photo. It was really cute.

Daniel saved it and and happily said, "That's a keeper" He posted it to instagram and captioned: i live for these moments.

He didn't tag me, once again. But I'll be ready soon enough.

-

i'm so sorry for not updating in like 3 years. i haven't found time but i'll try updating more this weekend.

anyty ways, thank you guys so much for over like 50 votes. wow that sounds pathetic

whatever, keep voting and commenting! love you all!

12/15/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.1K 30
Sequel to CAPSIZE The adventure continues as Celia finally escapes Elizabeth's iron grasp, but the horrors that await the recently free, seemingly h...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
674K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...