My Bodyguard Boyfriend

By inactive8765

What happens when your over-protective and filthy rich parents get to know about a minor attack that happened... More

My Bodyguard Boyfriend
1. The Intro
2. I Hate Him Already
3- The Spat
Author's Note
4 - Time To Be Friends!
5 - Crush?!
6 - Surprise!
7 - Its About Time
8 - Please Be Mine
9 - Part I - The Break Up
9 - Part II - Finally
10 - The Proposal
11 - The Recovery
12 - The Special Ring!!!!!
Author's note again!
13 - Pranks And Scares
14 - Identity
15 - The Big Plan
16 - Misunderstood
17 - The Big Step
18 - Making Up
19 - The Happy Ending

Author's Note

11K 195 7
By inactive8765

Hey guys! I am terribly sorry for what I am about to say, but the next update is going to take a while! I have some stuff going on, and so I won't have time. But I will be back soon. Thank you to everybody who has read my story, voted, commented and fanned! I am so happy! My story is close to a thousand reads, and that is a great feat for me :) Thank you all so soooo much!

As for the story, Jason has discovered Claire's letter and has decided to propose her! It is going to be a very special one, so watch out for the next chapter! :) Byeeeeee!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.6K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
1K 48 19
Your Mickey Pearsons little sister and get protected by his assistant after your brother reached out to you after years. Mickey had some serious bus...
621K 18.3K 200
Helping him was a regrettable mistake that you wish you couldn't have done. Now a Bodygurd was there to protect you. But will the bodyguard protect...
2.4M 75.6K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...