Is it possible... To change...

By Freakskullz98

When the grim reaper reunites with his old black light virus friend, they go to a world to investigate the mi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: True reunion.
Chapter 2: A message?
Chapter 3: A realm where souls are trapped?
Chapter 5: Tracking down the food source?
Quick note
Chapter 6: Bon Appetit.
Chapter 7: The hunt for the first infected!
Chapter 8: A flying surf board man? Weird...
Chapter 9: The downfall of the silver surfer AKA spoon face.
Chapter 10: Findiing a cure... And also messing around.
Chapter 11: Heading back to earth.
Chapter 12: A new Home for the survivors.
Quick question.
Chapter 13: Time slips very easily.
Chapter 14: A new zombie friend.
Chapter 15: Locked and hungry.
Chapter 16: Blast from the past.
Chapter 17: Cortez Rebels against The Leader Of Wakanda?
Quick Question.
Chapter 18: The undead heroes has returned!
Chapter 19: The truth behind their arrival!
Chapter 20: A plan must be formed.
Chapter 21: The Fight Between Corpses!
Chaoter 22: The Hulk's Hunger Continues!
Chapter 23: The Start Of A Real Journey!
Chapter 24: The Avengers And The Harem Reaper?... Also Alex Mercer.
Chapter 25: Zombie Hunting! The Harem Reaper Takes Point... But A God Turns...
Chapter 26: Doctor Doctor, What Should We Do Now? Help Me Help Me.
Chapter 27: The Brains In Disguise.

Chapter 4: Undead have superpowers?!

1.4K 27 23
By Freakskullz98

This has been our story so far.

(y/n) and I were scavenging if there were any survivors in this world... But all we found... Were zombies... But they aren't ordinary zombies...

-Alex Mercer.

(y/n): Ooooooh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alex: Sh*t! Sh*t!

You and Alex are running away from the zombies, and every time you look back to see some of them are flying and on of then seem to be using some kind of web from building to building.

(y/n): What the hell is this place?!

Alex: I DON'T KNOW DAMN IT!!! JUST KEEP RUNNING!!!

???: GET BACK HERE! WE ARE HUNGRY!!

(y/n): Oh hey they speak English.

...

...

...

...

(y/n): They speak the English?

You two continued running through the city, however two more zombies were ahead of you, one of them look like a old man wearing a bird costume as the second one was like a man wearing a fish bowl?

Alex: Ah sh*t!

(y/n): we can get past them!

Fish bowl: Come here, let us have a ta- what?

You and Alex jumped right over the two, however Alex jumped a bit higher as you didn't as you landed right on the bird dressed up old man's shoulders as you twist your legs and popped his head right off as you landed on the ground and continue to run with Alex.

???: Dont let them get away!!!

Alex was really ahead of you, thinking that he's scared by this but you weren't sure, you then leaped into the air as you turn to see the rest of the zombies, one huge zombie, one with claws, a zombie wearing a American costume with a shield, and one using spider webs to get to you, you could see more, but you couldn't see what they look like as you landed next to Alex as you look at him with a plane face.

(y/n): you do realize that we can kill these guys right?

Alex: I... Dont... Know... Anymore...

(y/n)'s mind: Hmm Alex seems pretty spooked about this... I never seen him like this since I first saw him.
You then pointed up a huge building as you spoke.

(y/n): Up the building, we can lose some of them if we are up high!

Alex nodded as you and Alex started running up the walls, surprising the undead.

???: WHAT THE HELL?!

???: Hey Pete! You can f*cking climb bub! Get them!

???: Ok sheesh, hold your grudges will ya?

You and Alex continue to climb as two ropes of web attached to the wall as you turn around to see the web using zombie pulled himself towards you, you then had an idea.

(y/n): I don't think running will lose them, I'm going to flash them! Get ready to run in full speed Alex!

Alex: Just make it quick!

You smiled as you stopped running, causing gravity to do it's job as you let yourself fall towards the zombie.

???: Oh hey, giving up already? Listen, dont take it the wrong way friend, we're just hun-

You interrupted the zombie as you grabbed him by the throat as you and the zombie are falling towards the other as he spoke.

???: Oh man! You have quite a grip. Working out much?

(y/n): Hehe you really funny... To bad imma have to kill ya!

You then wrapped your legs around his waist as you begin to punch his head over and over.

???: Ah hey! Cut it out! Stop!

You two were getting close to the other zombies on the ground as you placed both your feet on the zombie's chest and jumped off him as you crossed your arms and legs while the zombies below caught their web using zombie friend.

???: You really let that kid beat your ass?

???: Hey man! Kid got strong grip!

(y/n): HEY!!!

All the zombies looked up as you shouted.

(y/n): BYE BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Suddenly a huge bright light appeared from you as it blinded the zombies below.

???: Ahhhh!!!

???: SH*T!!

You begin to fall as a tendril grabbed your arm as you look up to see Alex hanging on the ledge of the building as he pulled you upwards.

Alex: Let's go!

(y/n): Right! Let's find a place to hide! I believe they'll think we went far.

You and Alex ran towards a place to hide, while the zombies were recovering from the flash that you caused.

???: Damn it Spiderman! YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Spiderman: Me?!? You could of been useful if you probably tossed something in their way Gaint man!

???: ENOUGH!

The zombies turned towards the American wearing zombie as he spoke.

???: there is no reason to fight! We still have Magneto out there. We'll find those kids later.

???: Colonel America is right, Magneto is probably hiding somewhere, plus we have wolverine to smell out those kids later.

Wolverine: Actually, I couldn't smell those two at all.

This surprised the rest except Spiderman.

Giant man: What? Bull sh*t!

Spiderman: Besides, did you see the way they jumped over vulture and mysterio?

Colonel America: Yea, and that kid ripped the old man's head like nothing.

The zombies began to think of a plan as the one named Luke cage spoke.

Luke: So... I'm guessing we find Magneto and eat him?

Gaint man: Seems like it... We'll find those two later.

Spiderman was rubbing his chin as Luke saw this.

Luke: Yo spidey you ok?

Spiderman: Huh? Yea... That guy just gave me a hell of a beating with just two punches... I think he almost dislocated my jaw.

Then the Gaint zombie spoke.

Gaint: Come on. We got a to find that old man... I'm already starving from chasing those two.

Wolverine: we all are bub... We all are.

They began to walk towards the last location of magneto as a small zombie flew next to the giant.

???: I could of flew next to them and we could of been eating right now!

Gaint: Can't blame you Janet, their speed... Too fast for us... But we'll catch them... soon.

And so the zombies continue to walk as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 12
You are dead blablabla, you are friend with the protagonist and you cause randomness that's it
12 0 11
when a viruse breaks out and killer people but don't stay dead they turn into zombies now everybody is in danger and dead there's only one person tha...
25.2K 1K 13
When a experiment gone wrong originates a plague that destroys the entire United States of America, everyone tries to survive at any cost. Maya, one...
39.2K 1.4K 26
a grim reaper moves to Tokyo to live as a human and a reaper. later she finds out that Satan,alceil, and emilia the hero are on earth as well. she is...