falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter eleven

4.2K 78 10
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov |

My mouth fell ajar as I dropped Daniels hand and looked beyond the ocean blue sea before me. I looked to Daniel, who just watched my reaction to the beautiful scenery. "Remember during Freshman year, you said you'd always wanted to go stargazing at the beach. Then right after that, I-"

"You told me you loved me." I finished his sentence, recalling that memory I'd really never forget. I stepped over to him, giving him a tight hug feeling his warm body through the chill winds of the night. Pulling him closer to the shores that we approached. Hearing the waves as they crashed against each other. I slipped off my shoes and socks. Stepping closer to the waves. I turned back to Daniel, "Are you coming?" I chuckled as I dipped my feet deeper into the mysterious ocean.

"I'm good, I just want to lay on the sand and look at the stars," He explained glancing up at the night sky. I jokingly rolled my eyes and kept going through the soft waves until i was knee-deep in the water. I looked up at the millions of stars in the sky as I turned back, making my way back to Daniel.

He was laying on his back, scanning the stars above us. I squirmed next to him, listening to the calm noises of the quiet tides leaping strongly onto the other. The sudden waves creeped up onto us, splashing the cold water on our feet, causing Daniel to flinch. I laughed as I cuddled into his chest. Softly listening to his heartbeat that was music to my ears.

I pointed to what looked familiar, "That looks like the 'Big Dipper' doesn't it," I mentioned as I could hear the sounds of crickets chirping as well as the whole sea. "Yeah it does, actually," he focused on the sky for a second then began indicating to something else. "See that thing right there," I scooted closer to see what he was pointing towards. I nodded. "That's the 'Little Dipper,' see how the constellations are forming a much smaller picture and it's nearly identical to the larger one," he explained as I listened and watched his pink lips move freely. Admiring how much he knew about the stars.

I leaned over him and planted a soft kiss onto his lips, feeling the warm texture that made me feel at home. He smiled as I sat up, "I wanna get in the water," I whined. Daniel laughed, "Love, you didn't bring a bathing suit," he pointed out as I slipped off my jacket.

"Who says we need them?" I smirked as I sprinted towards the waves fully dressed as they attacked me, causing me to squeal. He ran in after me, only taking off his shoes and shirt as he lifted me high into the air and proceeded on spinning me around. Only to tackle me into the water. "Daniel James Seavey!" I screamed as I gasped up for air with a huge smile plastered on my lips. I playfully shoved him as he pretended to fall back into the water as I threw my head back in laughter.

He immediately shot up and threw an evil smile my way, followed by him chasing me across the shore.

My soaking dress slowed me down as I was holding it up in a ball. My heavily dampened curls flying behind me as I ran through the small waves crashing against my ankles. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed me, lifting me up and dragging me to the shore as I couldn't stop my laughter from escaping. He set me down roughly as he put his cold hands on my cheeks, placing a kiss on my icy lips. I bit my lip as I looked away from him, loosening his grip and breaking away once again.

"Ayla Gray Santos!" He hollered through rough laughter as I ran away giggling to myself. I suddenly tripped over a rock and rolled down a hill. Daniel screamed as I felt him rushing over to me.

"Ayla, are you okay?" he spoke with a worried tone. "Yeah I'm okay," I replied, holding my calf. I looked down to see it was bleeding. "Uh oh," Daniel groaned as he quickly grabbed me bridal style and took off running back to where our things were. "Ayla, you're a real idiot," he joked as he wrapped his jacket around my cut, slowing the blood. "Yeah, but you still love me," I gave a huge smile and puckered my lips. Daniel rolled his eyes as he leaned in and kissed me. "You're absolutely right, I love you more than words can explain," He said, gazing into my eyes, as if they were the stars above us.

After that, we sat by the shore, feeling the sand between our toes as Daniel looked off into the ocean and I had my head rested on his shoulder. Just sitting in complete silence was okay for us. I loved that, just being in each other's presence. Daniel started getting up, putting a hand out in front of me. "Let's go somewhere else," he spoke. I took his hand and let him lead me to wherever.

11:24 pm

We continued walking the now, lonely streets of LA. Daniel had his fingers laced through mine as he led me to a twenty-four hour open music store. The cool breeze of the shop came over me as we entered, my wet hair causing my entire body to shiver. The walls were lined with the most beautiful guitars I'd ever seen. In the back was a shiny set of brand new drums and cellos and violas were put in line after the other. Sheet music was on several different shelves and the man behind the counter was wearing a really nice tux but looked like he was about to pass out.

"Ayla, start playing," Daniel whispered as he set his phone down to record ourselves and looked up at the dozing man that was behind us. I started strumming the tune to 'Location' as Daniel harmonized with the cello he was playing.

"Send- me- your location,
Let's- focus on communicating-
Cause i just need-
The time and place to come through"

"Place to come throo-ou-oo-ou" Daniel sang as I continued,

"Send- me your location,
Let's ride-- the vibrations,
I don't need- nothing else but you-"

I suddenly switched up to 'Fetish' startling Daniel. But causing him to ferociously smile.

"You got a fetish for my lo-ve,
I push you out and you come right- back-ah-,
Don't see a point in blaming you-oo-ou-
If I were you I'd do me too-ou-oo

I continued strumming faster and ended the song with both me and Daniel, "You got a fetish for my love"

Daniel leaned over to high-five me as he quickly went over and grabbed his phone. I set the guitar back in its place. Just as he took my hand and we were about to leave, we heard the man speak up, "Who are you kids?" He grumbled, we turned around so he could get a good look at us. Daniel was the first to answer, "I'm Daniel Seavey," he did a little bow. I grinned and spoke after him with a curtsy, "I'm Ayla Gray," I didn't say my last name. Just in case. "That was amazing." He spoke in awe. "Thank you, Sir," Daniel said humbly. I nodded as well, "Yeah, we appreciate it."

Right as we were exiting the man shouted, "You kids are gonna be big some day! I just know it!" Then we turned back to smile, and bolted out the door.

"That was insane!" I announced with excitement as Daniel and I were running to a nearby bus stop. "Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't get mad," he huffed trying to catch his breath. "Why would he be?" I asked digging into my jacket pocket, "Cause I took a guitar pick?" I grinned, answering my own question. Daniels mouth formed an 'o' as he pulled out a pick he'd stolen as well. "Hey. They were actually free," Daniel mentioned as we stepped onto the bus.

We took our seat and I snuggled next to him, letting his body warmth buzz onto me. Pulling out the pick that I'd taken, it was gray with a purple galaxy in it. Daniel pulled his out as well, it had ocean waves on it. It was mid-spring and the weather at night was chilly. Daniel took my jacket that he was holding and covered me with it. "Carter is gonna love LA" he mumbled while letting his eyes slowly close. I felt the silence of perfect strangers around us, quietly whispering, "I know he will," as I dozed into a deep sleep.

-

daniel's pov |

It was past midnight when we finally came to our stop. I nudged Ayla and noticed she was asleep. I didn't wanna wake her. So I got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and carried the rest of her body in my arms easily. I stepped off, "Thank you," I whispered to the driver, who merely smiled at me and made my way towards our home.

"Mm" she mumbled as her eyes fluttered open. "Shh, go back to sleep, beautiful," I told her as I tightened my grip around her. She gave a weak smile and dozed back to sleep.

I approached the door and rang the bell. I heard footsteps coming and Jonah opened the door, "You guys are home late," he spoke wearily, rubbing his eyes as he let us in. "Yeah, sorry about that. We just got caught up doing a million things," I smiled at the thought of the stupid memories we made tonight. Jonah chuckled at me. "What?" I asked, perking up as he watched me walk upstairs, his eyes following us.

"You're in love with that girl, but I mean, who can blame you," He declared, shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes at him, "So what, she's amazing in every way possible, and she's all mine," I cracked then went into our room.

I set Ayla down gently onto the bed as I curled in next to her. The softness of the mattress slowly sinking in as I scooted closer to her. Startled, she turned her back facing me and snuggling into my arms. I felt her soft skin tickle mine as she squirmed throughout the night. Every time she did, I'd pull her closer to me which would calm her down almost instantly.

-

I woke up to Ayla slowly getting out of bed trying not to wake me. I blinked a few times before saying, "Good morning, beautiful," which made her stop in her tracks. She jumped into the bed next to me and showered my groggy face with kisses. "Good morning!" she exclaimed giving me the last of many kisses.

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. "Fine, Daniel, be that way," she joked as she walked into the bathroom. I peeked my eyes out of the blanket and slowly made my way downstairs. I looked at the clock that read, 10:43, everyone was awake but scattered throughout the house. Corbyn, Jonah and I were the only ones inside. Along with Christina who was apparently still sleeping.

I waddled over to the island and started brewing a pot of coffee. Then I heard a screech come from Christina upstairs.

ayla's pov |

I had walked into the bathroom and began washing my face. I peeled off the gray dress and slipped on a pair of shorts and a plain blue t-shirt. I felt my phone vibrate on the counter many times so I went over to check it. When I heard Christina's footsteps slowly creeping up.

"Hey, Ayla," She croaked as she began waking herself up. "Hey, chickee," I said very bluntly.

Cam- Good morning, Ayla. I just wanted to let you know that I miss you so much and I love you more than anything. Have a great day.

I squinted at the text message Campbell sent me. Feeling Christina hover over my shoulder, I quickly turned around, shoving my phone into my pocket. Christina gave me a stern look as she crossed her arms across her chest and tapped her foot on the ground, "Ayla. Who is that," she demanded from me.

I started shaking my head in denial, "It's my ex. He's trying to make me get back together with him. Daniel saw it yesterday and saw me answer him. I basically turned him down. I am not letting Daniel go this time, Christina," I assured her as I grabbed my things from the bathroom. Exiting, I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear and flopped onto the bed. Christina following behind me.

I pulled my phone out and opened Snapchat, I called her name and started recording her. "Hey hey hey Beauty Chicke-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence because Christina started screaming. She tackled me, I looked over to what she was and it was a spider. Daniel and Corbyn were soon at our door, Daniel held a baseball bat he must've gotten from Jonah's room and Corbyn was holding a frying pan probably from while he was cooking eggs. I quickly flashed the camera over to them as I burst out laughing.

"Ayla!" Daniel shouted, laughing and preparing to tackle me. I stopped recording and immediately saved the video to my memories.

"What the heck happened in here?!" Corbyn hurriedly looked around the room for an intruder or murderer that caused Christina to be so horrified. As he realized the spider sitting in the corner, he dropped his gaze and shot a look at Christina. Who gave a little grin that probably made Corbyn's heart melt. He quickly stepped on the arachnid. Ending it's life.

-

I heard a knock on the door as I was eating a sandwich. I paused my episode of 'The Fosters' and got up from the couch to answer it. Daniel sat still, ears perked like a dog while I went over to open the door. I saw a small figure in the form of Carter. My heart leapt out of my chest.

"Ayla!!" He hollered as he jumped excitedly into my arms, I shared the same excitement while I picked him up off the ground, holding onto his tiny little warm body. Feeling his tight hugs made me less stressed about his life. Now that he was safe from my so called mother.

"Daniel!" He glanced over to Daniel and ran into his arms, doing the same thing. I suddenly felt another presence as I slowly turned and saw Maya, whose arms I jumped into, wrapping my arms and legs around her. She swayed back and forth until she couldn't hold me any longer.

"Maya, I missed you so much!" I held her in a tight hug as we all gathered around each other. Each of us feeling whole again.

"I missed you more!" Maya screeched in my ear as we held each other. I looked over her shoulder. Daniel gave me a smirk while he was already at the coffee table, teaching Carter how to play Scrabble.

-

here's a happy chapter because some stuff is about to go down, anty ways, wow i updated twice in one day

so don't hate me if it's bad but, how are you guys liking it so far?

let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote as well

i love you guys to death

12/10/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.7K 45
going on a class field trip with your ex and his obnoxious friends? what could go wrong... [completed] word count: 53,853 words @bronzethan
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19.3K 271 20
The sequel to the Privacy of Skorpios. With Jackie expecting a baby, things get exciting in the White House.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...