I've Been Marked By The Style...

By aby-01

AU What would you do if you got marked by the Styles Triplets? Complete, 2014 ║Zedward, Zarry, Zarcel AU║ ... More

Introduction
Снартег 1
Снартег 2
Снартег 3
Снартег 4
Снартег 5
Снартег 6
Снартег 7
Снартег 8
Снартег 9
Снартег 10
Снартег 11
Снартег 12
Снартег 13
Снартег 14
Снартег 15
Снартег 17
Снартег 18
Снартег 19
Снартег 20
Снартег 21
Снартег 22
Снартег 23
Снартег 24
Снартег 25
Снартег 26
Снартег 27
Снартег 28
Снартег 29
Снартег 30
Снартег 31
Снартег 32
Снартег 33
Снартег 34
Снартег 35
Снартег 36
Sequel.

Снартег 16

7.7K 307 100
By aby-01

Zayn's POV

Did you ever have that moment when you wake up early in the morning for school and think like fuck it, it's not like my education will ever help me become successful in life or who in their fucking mind would ever think school should start before the sun goes up or maybe teenagers don't need to go to school since 99.9 percent are all going to grow up and work at McDonald's.

Those are the thoughts that most teenagers of all ages think about when waking up in the morning. The vile thought of going to school with a bunch of idiotic morons with the attention spam of a goldfish and the I.Q of a four year old. The feeling of dread when walking lifelessly threw the halls that are being swarmed by brainless students who are full of them self's. The suicidal thoughts that you think when you are stuck in a stuffed classroom with a bitchy imprudent teacher and moronic fucked up students.

But then you remember that your education is the key to a successful life. That all those years of sitting in uncomfortable chairs for eight hours straight, doing homework until your fingers feel like their going to break off, and keeping yourself from snapping at the ignorant teachers. Basically, life's main goal is to fuck you up.

And that's mainly what goes threw my head in the morning. Go to shit-hole, excuse my choice of vocabulary, I meant go to school or stay in my warm, cozy bed who will never think of hurting me. The thought of sleeping all day, seemed so inviting to me every morning, almost luring me into a land of dreams. But everything comes to an end right?

I groaned in annoyance as my hand erupted in pain, guess that's what I get for punching a student on my first day. I momentarily blocked out the pain as I shoved my skinny legs into my loose black skinny jeans. Waking up late was like a routine for me but I never really woke up this late. You would think that at least one of my family members would try and wake me up but they believe that you should learn from your mistakes, I just think it's a bunch of bullshit.

I quickly put on my solid black eye-glasses and at the same time finished lacing up my black boots. Running a hand threw my messy morning hair, I raced my room trying to find my belongings and forced them inside my back-pack. I ram down the stairs, forgetting breakfast and ran straight towards my car, unlocking it, and settling in.

Once safely parked in the students parking lot, I literally flew out of my car, not forgetting to lock it, and sprinted towards the receptionist. There were no trace of a soul on the hallways so I figured classes already started. After I received my late slip, I darted towards my first period class. So what if I think school is a waste of time and money, I certainly don't want to end up poor and living off on my parents. I want to be successful when I grow up and make my parents proud of their only son.

" Mr. Malik, let me guess?" The teacher smiled at me. I didn't get the chance to meet her since yesterday I got lost and other stuff. So far, the teachers name was Ms. Wolf and she was probably in her early fourty's. She had a nice smile and you can see that she's a pretty fair teacher.

I nodded my head and gave her a big smile. In my schedule it said she was my Literature teacher and I absolutely adore anything with writing. The feeling of searching your head, bringing your imagination into the picture and imagining it, then you write it on a  canvas and all of the words, the message, and purpose of your thoughts coming into life.

A seat at the corner of the room was unoccupied and I made my way towards it but not before hearing whispers and sudden gasps. Confusion clouded my mind as I choose to ignore the students antics and slide into my seat, while taking out a fresh notebook and a black pen.

"Alright, you will have until the end of the lesson to write a melancholy and sadden piece of writing. It may about anything but make sure to explain the thoughts and emotions of the narrator. Make it as depressing at you can be. You may start." Ms. Wolf said and clapped her hands together and seconds later the room quietened down. The sound of pencils and pens carving on a piece of paper filled the room and everyone got on task.

Something painful and heartbreaking. Something that would make you erupt with hot tears as the pain in your chest intensifies. The feeling of sadness and grieve looming over your heavy heart. Biting on my bottom lip, I opened my notebook and started on a clean sheet of lined paper. The world around me vanished, leaving me with my imagination, and not long after I was scribbling voraciously on the paper.

I thought I could get over her. The constant feeling of being alone and being rejected. It was like a needle piercing my heart every second. The need to just give up and let the world eat me up. The stinging in my eyes would stop, the painful pull in my heart will stop, and the feeling to tare my own heart out of my body will stop.

Today was the unfaithful day it happened. Today my life was changed. Today my life was ruined. I lost everything valuable to me. I lost the only person that ever even loved me. The person that took the time to get to know me and actually enjoy my presence. 

She was someone that no one can replace. Her sweet voice ringing in my head everyday, her beautiful and radiant smile, her bright eyes that could outshine the stars. Just a simple smile from her can make me forget my miserable day. Just the small touch of her lips on mine can make me forget what my own name is. Just the words of affection from her can make me feel like the only man in the world.

I could never forget her. I could never forget the bright blue color of her brilliant smile. I could never forget her soft, wavy hair that I would run my fingers threw for hours. I could never forget her soft, ivory skin and how it felt against mine.

Nonetheless, remembering these basic traits about her brings back all the painful memories after that. 

Everyday it feels like I die a little bit. Every part of me dying slowly as the days pass. It was like a plant slowly dying without the sun, a human slowly dying without food, a person slowly dying without their heart.

The feeling is unbearable. Th feeling of losing someone you love and cherish. The thought of never seeing that person every again in real life. It feels as if though your heart is being ripped out of your chest. It feels as if though your heart is being repeatedly stabbed. It feels as if though your hanging on a thin thread. It feels as if though you're at your breaking point. 

I left it at that, letting the imagination of the reader figure out what is the main conflict in the narrators life.

I small smile played on my lips as I ripped the piece of paper from the spiral notebook and ripped off the excess paper. I fixed any miss-spelling and my punctuation and stood up from my seat. Once I was in-front of the teacher, I gave her my work and watched as she examined my writing. 

I was self-conscious of my writing skills and this is the first time I let anybody read anything that I wrote. Would she like it? Would she think it was a shitty paper? I thought of many negative questions and felt even more self-conscious.

"Mr. Malik, this is beautiful. Very nicely written. You portrayed the thoughts of the main character and left the reader the mystery of figuring out what the main problem the main character is facing or has been facing." Ms. Wolf smiled brightly at me. Her eyes were filled with tears and you could see the pain reflecting off of her stormy grey eyes.

"Thank you, ma'me." I send her a grateful smile as relief flooded me, She nodded at me while sniffing discreetly. I felt proud of myself and felt a goofy smile paint on my lips. As I turned around, the smile started to fade and my head once again clouded in confusion.

Every student was staring at me. Their eyes were huge. Some were staring at me in fear, some in a flirtatious way, and some with a hateful glare. Their eyes were glowing with envy as they stared at me but it looked like they were staring at my neck. But why my neck?

Shit. I silently cursed as the answer dawned at me. My neck was uncovered, showcasing the three marks on my skin. The fucked up thing was that I knew my hoddie was not in my back-pack so I couldn't cover it up. No wonder they were staring at me like I was God or something when I first walked into the classroom.

After I quickly took my seat, I secretly took out my phone from my front pocket and send a quick text to Niall. 

I forgot my hoddie at home and know everybody can see my neck-Zayn

I know-Niall

How? I just came to class-Zayn 

The students in your class have phones too-Niall

Your point?-Zayn

Damn you slow, they send a text to their friend that you have the marks of the triplets on your neck and know the whole school knows you're their property-Niall

Well I'm fucked-Zayn

Yes, yes you are-Niall

But I am not their property. I'm not anybody's property-Zayn

Your opinion doesn't matter to the triplets. They mark who they want, and it seems like they've taken an interest in you, all three of them. You should feels honored-Niall

Honor my ass-Zayn

What class are you in-Niall

Literature-Zayn

I'll be there when the bell rings-Niall

Okay, see ya-Zayn

But Zayn.....-Niall

Yeah?-Zayn

Get ready for one hell of a dayXD-Niall 

I chuckle and slide my phone back into my pocket. I wait impatiently for the bell to ring so I can get our this room with all the students constantly staring at me with no shame. I roll my eyes and felt the irritation growing bigger in me. 

I sign happily as the bell rang and the students started to pack up, momentarily taking their eyes off of me. It felt nice knowing they were not staring me anymore. My things were already packed so I just sat in my seat waiting for Niall to get his pale bum in here.

"Zayn! Zayn!" Niall barges into the room, knocking into some students which resulted in them cursing at him. My eyes widen as he walked towards me and knelt on his knees breathing in and out. His face was a rosy red and sweat coating his forehead.

"Did you run here?" I asked him while staring at incredulously. I stiffened my amusement by coughing and watched as Niall stood up from his position and glared at me. His face was back to his own skin color but his cheeks were still a bit pink.

"Shut up. I'm doing this for you remember." His replay making me shut my mouth. I narrowed m eyes at him and he smirked at me. He grabbed my elbow and hauled me up in a standing position. I snatched my arm our from his grip and followed him out of the empty classroom

If I was thinking that the students in the classroom were irritating me, then in the hallway they were literally fucking with my patience. All eyes, and I mean all eyes, were darted towards me and Niall the moment we walked out the classroom.

Rolling his eyes, Niall took my hand in his and tugged me towards a locker and open while cast-ed my gaze on the floor. I could feels their eyes on my neck. They were staring like I killed someone which is ridiculous because I would never do that. It was just three, slightly huge, marks on my neck and they have to make a big deal out of it.

"These people should mind their own business and get a fucking life." I heard Niall mumble in frustration. I think the staring got to him to. I nodded my head, silently agreeing with him.

I jumped slightly as the sudden shrill of them bell bought me out my thoughts. Students passed each other and ran towards their classes in a hurry. In seconds the hallways were cleared and me and Niall were the only ones left behind.

"I think Louis has a sweater in his locker and maybe you can wear that so it can cover you neck, yeah?" Niall asked while shoving books into his back-pack. Before I got the chance to bod my head, a pair of big palms settled on my hips. My whole body froze and I even stopped breathing.

"I don't think that'll be needed." His smooth, raspy voice echoed threw the hallways I gulped and Niall jumped and turned his head towards me but looked behind me. Fear over took his face as he nervously ran his tongue over his chapped lips.

"Niall, go to class, I'll catch up with you later." I whispered once Marcel put pressure on my hips, his long, skinny fingers digging into my clothed hips. I nodded my head after Niall send me a worried look. After he mumbled a quick okay, he walked towards our class leaving me alone with Marcel in an empty hallway.

How lovely.

__________________________

ATTENTION-

The photo on the sidebar are covers that I made and I want you guys to choose which one you like the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
191K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
136K 7.4K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...
127K 5.5K 28
All Zayn Malik wanted was a safe place to raise his children. All he wanted was a place that the people could marry who they loved and not be forced...