falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter ten

5.3K 78 99
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov |

"Christina, where's my freaking goldfish?!" I hollered at the top of my lungs as I searched frequently through the pantry for the huge box of goldfish I had recently bought.

"It's in the thing," she calmly said as she looked up from editing her vlog from yesterday. I threw my hands in the air, "Dude, that doesn't help," She chuckled, "Calm your tits, it's in the second bottom pantry," she pointed to where I hadn't looked. I opened it up and saw my beautiful rainbow goldfish box right there.

I grabbed it and sat down next to Christina, watching her edit. "Bro, you know what we should do?" I suddenly jumped up at the thought of what kind of exciting thing Christina would come up with. "McDonalds!" I shouted. Christina smacked her forehead and shook her head. "Ayla, you're such a dork," she joked as she playfully shoved me, causing me to gasp. "Well what are we doing then?" I sassed throwing my hands on my hips. "Me, you, Corbyn, and Daniel are going on a double date!" she squealed just as Corbyn walked down stairs and entered the room. He had a tired look on his face. "Huh?" he asked dumbfounded as he rubbed his eyes.

"Corbyn, Babe, we're going on a double date tonight with Daniel and Ayla," Christina told him. Corbyn nodded and scratched his head. He looked at me shrugging his shoulders at this thought, "Okay, fine with me."

"Where's Dani?" I asked Corbyn, "He's still in bed,"

"A, you should go scare him or something," Christina suggested as she popped a green goldfish into her mouth as Corbyn went and put an arm beside her. I began darting up the stairs, slowly creeping into Daniels room. My side of the bed completely scrabbled. I rolled in next to him and cuddle him softly. "Mm" he groaned as I peacefully woke him up. "Good morning, Cutie" I whispered as I planted a smooth kiss onto his lips, feeling the warmth of his body fade as I pulled away. "Good morning, Beautiful" he mumbled as I pulled him out of bed. I sat him up and lightly fixed his hair as he stared at me while I did it.

"We are going to go on a double date with Corbyn and Christina tonight," I brushed his hair to the side with my fingers like I did at our first dance Freshman year. I remembered it so clearly, it was the first time Daniel told me he loved me.

| "May I have this dance?" Daniel asked me, giving a slight bow. "Why of course I will, but just let me fix this little piece of hair," I gently brushed it to the side back into its place as he gave a small chuckle. Taking his hands and putting them on the waist of my light blue dress as we danced to 'All of Me' by John Legend. I noticed him getting nervous as we danced, so I tried lightening the mood.

"You know what I've always wanted to do," I joked. He laughed and looked up at his me. I continued, "I really wanna just lay on the beach at night and watch the stars come out above us and just- stargaze the entire night, like in Los Angeles or some other big city," I stopped looking around and put my focus on Daniel, who was staring at me like I was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen.

I was just smiling, "What?"

"Ayla, I love you." He bluntly told me as I kept dancing with the music. I was shocked. "W-What?" I was confused because no one had ever told me they loved me before. Not even my friends. Just Maya and my family. "I love you, Ayla." I smiled, I remember feeling so tongue tied, so, I then faintly replied, "I love you too, Daniel James."

It was simple, but sweet. It's a memory I'll never forget.

We had ended that night with tight hugs, promises that would soon be broken, but fixed again. That night was one of the best nights of my life.

"A date tonight with my two best friends and even better BFF? That sounds amazing!" He squeaked as his voice gave a little crack. I gave a small giggle and hopped up. "Yup. It's our last night together until Carter gets here tomorrow, we gotta make the most of it!" I exclaimed.

Daniel gave a surprised expression, as if he just came to a realization. "That means, after today, I not only get to spend the next month with my girl, but her awesome little brother too?" He gave a relieved sigh, "Life is great," then fell back onto the bed smiling. I rolled my eyes and made him sit up again. Taking him downstairs.

"Morning Dani," Zach called, leaping into Daniels arms.

Corbyn was still cuddling next to Christina and Jack was on his phone, probably scrolling through Instagram. Jonah was in the kitchen, preparing coffee.

Daniel turned to me, with Zach still wrapped around his body. Zach wiggled off, then proceeded to link his arms with Daniels. "Sorry, Ayla, he's mine," he claimed, shooting a sly wink my way. I rolled my eyes and put a hurt look on my face. As I started walking away, Daniel grabbed me by my waist and lifted me into the air.

Locking our lips, together we shared a tender kiss. Ending with our foreheads touching, looking deeply into the others eyes.

"Alright, alright break it up. No PDA here," Jonah complained as he waddled over to his desk with his cup of coffee, looking like a little old man. Daniel and I broke away from our hold onto each other and laughed. Jack rolled his eyes as he saw us together. When I felt a sudden buzz in my pocket.

Cam- Hey, I heard you left.. are you okay?

Ayla- Yeah, I'm great. Carter is coming tomorrow too.

Cam- Ayla.. just be safe okay..

Ayla- Is something wrong?

Cam- I've been thinking lately, I've decided to tell you.

Ayla- What is it, Cam?

I felt Daniel watching over my shoulder as Cam typed. His cold breath falling into my shoulders. He could probably hear my heart pounding inside my chest.

Cam- I never really got over our break up. I know our parents set us up and everything, but I really loved you. I know you're with Daniel and all. But that day in music class, I was gonna ask you out before Daniel got into the conversation. I just really miss being with you. Just please come home. Daniel is just a dumb famous kid who's gonna end up dumping you anyways.. It'll stop the feud between your mom too. Just please tell me you'll think about it.

I was shocked as to what I read. Also, I was embarrassed. Daniel's face was expressionless as he read my messages. He calmly took a deep breath and wrapped his arm around me. Planting a warm kiss onto my cheek. "Good thing we're already together, and I'm taking my girl out to dinner tonight," I smiled as he took this so well. Then shortly replied.

Ayla- I'm sorry, Campbell. But I'm in love with Daniel. You're one of my best friends and will always be, no matter what. I think it's best for it to stay that way.

I sent the message and threw my phone onto the couch as I joined Dani in a game of cards. Except we didn't actually play cards. We just built really cool looking towers. As Daniel and I were just placing our very last cards onto the amazing 3 foot tower we had created, the room was still. Everyone was quiet and watching us finish our masterpiece. That is, until a tall blonde guy burst through the door with a camera.

"Logan!" Daniel and I exclaimed in unison as we both sprinted towards Logan, forgetting about our tower. "YOO AYLA! How's it goin' bro?" he greeted me with a huge hug followed by Daniels. "Well, you kinda just knocked down our tower," I replied sadly. He turned his camera towards the fallen tower as Daniel put a fake crying expression on his face. He turned it back to my face, which held no expression whatsoever. After a brief moment of silence, you could practically hear crickets chirping until Zach finally started screaming out of no where. Causing everyone else to erupt with excitement.

"Yooo Logang, we got my boi, Daniel. We got Zach, we got Jonah, we got my girls, Ayla and Christina, we got noodle head Jack, we got Corbyn with a 'y' though." he went down the line as he fist bumped each of us one by one.

"Yo, why are you here?" Jack asked. Logan turned and threw up a fake gun with his index finger and thumb. Shooting us as we all pretended to fall as he shot us. "I'm here because I want to fucking be here, Noodle Head!" Logan joked as we all laughed. "Nah I came, because, uh- actually I forgot. I'll just leave," then he literally just left out the door.

"That was weird." Jonah mumbled under his breath. "Ha SIKE" Logan came back through the door but this time everyone was chill. "I just wanted to spend the day with you guys since my schedule was clear." He said, pouting. "Well, CorBean, Daniel, Ayla and I were planning a double date later today. So-" Christina was interrupted.

"Wait, wait, wait." Logan paused, leaving his hand around, "Corbyn and Christina make Corbina. But what do Ayla and Daniel make?" Logan muttered, putting a concerned look on his face. I giggled and looked over to Daniel, who was rubbing his chin and thinking hard. Suddenly, Zach shot his finger in the air, "I got it! Danayla!" We all shook our heads in disappointment as he stood there, beaming with pride. Corbyn stepped in, "No, how about. Dayla!" I shook my head with satisfaction and glanced to Daniel.

He looked very happy with the name. "So it's settled, Logang," Logan started speaking to the camera, "You're wishes have come true. Corbina and Dayla will be going on their FIRST double-date tonight!"

"We'll keep you updated!" Daniel spoke softly, looking at the camera.

-

ayla's pov |

Christina and I were getting ready in the room Daniel and I were sharing, right after Logan left. I went through my wardrobe that I had brought and couldn't find a single nice dress.

"I didn't pack any nice dresses!" I grumbled as I threw all my clothes back into my bag. Christina rushed over to her spare bag and pulled out the most plain yet beautiful outfit I'd ever seen. It was a small dress that went a little bit above my knees, giving off a cupcake look. It was a light gray color that had silky material and black lines that made a hardly visible chevron pattern. She had it paired with a black leather jacket and black heeled boots. My jaw dropped to the ground as I admired it.

"I know gray is your color. So here you go!" She handed me the gorgeous outfit and I turned to the bathroom to change. I slipped into the dress she'd given me. Feeling the soft but silky material of the dress between my thumb and index finger, I slowly stepped into the boots. Taking a quick look in the mirror as I grabbed the jacket and came back out. I saw Christina, looking amazing in her bright red outfit. It was a white tube top on the upper part and had a bright red skirt to it, also giving off a cupcake look. Red blotches scattering on the upper part. She paired it perfectly with shiny white heels and a denim jacket. We both looked in the mirror as we applauded each other on how great we looked.

Oh please. Don't act like you've never at least mentally done this.

I began curling my hair, trying not to burn myself as Christina applied her makeup. "Hey, Ayla, how come you don't wear makeup?" Christina asked as she perfected her wing. I grabbed her light pink lipstick and applied it to my plump lips. "There, I'll add some mascara too," I uttered as I proceeded to add mascara to extend my already long eyelashes.

I set the makeup down and threw my hands up in surrender, "That's all I'm doing" I then finished curling my hair as Christina rolled her eyes and smirked while she started curling her short dark brown hair.

-

daniel's pov |

I looked down at my watch: 7:04. Our reservation was at 7:30 and the clock was ticking. "Hey, Zach," I saw Zach's head turn as he jumped up and walked over. "Go get the girls, tell them they need to move a little faster," he nodded and headed upstairs.

About ten minutes later, Ayla came downstairs and my mouth fell ajar. She looked absolutely stunning as she walked down in her light gray dress. She would've looking gorgeous to me no matter what she was wearing. But she did look stunning. I walked over with a look on my face that showed how I felt. I grabbed her hand placing a small kiss onto the middle of it.

"You look stunning, Beautiful," I told her as she blushed and did a cute little curtsy that made my heart melt. "Why thank you, handsome," she said planting a small kiss on my forehead as I walked her down. "So, where are we going?" She asked me curiously. "Somewhere normal. Then somewhere memorable," I spoke with a smirk forming on my lips and I linked my arm with hers and walked towards the door. Corbyn and Christina were already waiting so we decided to head out before it was late.

-

As we entered the restaurant, a man whose name tag said 'George' greeted us. "Hello, my name is, George, and I will be your waiter tonight. May I have the reservation name?" He asked very politely. "Besson, Corbyn Besson," Corbyn spoke up as George grabbed 4 menus and silverwares.

He took us to a fancier part of the restaurant. We were led through a big glass walkway, it glimmered as we walked past it. Ayla looked up amazed at it as we walked. I saw the lovely expressions on her face that caused me to laugh to myself. We were soon past the bathrooms that were followed by a ginormous silver chandelier that was the size of a wrecking ball.

We saw many upperclassmen enjoying their meals as us, teenagers, were just trying to find our place to sit. Christina and Ayla got many stares from the men that looked in their early 20s which cause me and Corbyn to tighten the grip we had on our girls as we continued making our way to our reserved spot.

George set the menus and silverware down in each place as Corbyn and I pulled out chairs for our dates to sit down. "What would you like as your beverage tonight?" He asked, ready to plot down whatever we wanted. "I'll have a water," I began and that's what we all wanted. I sat across from Ayla and Corbyn across from Christina. I pulled my phone out and opened Snapchat. I turned on the flash and called Ayla's name.

"Ayla, smile!" She flashed me a perfect grin as I snapped a picture and captioned; date💘 and posted to my story. This time, no one bothered me about it. That's the thing I love about our fans. They're really understanding.

"So what're we doing after this?" Ayla spoke with excitement in her voice as she reached over the table for my hand. I squeezed it, "It's a surprise," I winked and she rolled her eyes, laughed, and began looking through the menu.

-

"That food was amazing!" Ayla squealed as we left the restaurant. I had taken her hand as we walked the lonely yet busy streets of Los Angeles. Swinging our hands in sync as she skipped along, looking at the beautiful lights of the night. "Yeah, especially the calamari," I replied making a face of satisfaction. She gasped, "Yes! That was one of the best appetizers I'd ever had!"

George had gone over and set a bowl of calamari and dipping sauces. Christina grabbed one and handed it to Ayla, "What's that?" She had asked taking it from her hand, beginning to examine it. "It's calamari, sweetie," she had replied with a laugh. Ayla made a questionable face as she went on observing the cooked squid.

I shot up my eyebrows. "You've never had calamari?" I hollered softly. She shook her head as she went in to take a bite of the crunchy squid. Her eyes went wide in surprise. Ayla dipped it in one of the many sauces in front of us and took large bites until it was gone. "That's soo good!" She exclaimed. "You're so weird," I joked with a laugh.

"Yeah, I still can't believe you'd never had calamari before," I muttered as I spun her around a street pole we had passed.

"Well it tastes delicious and I'd like to thank you again for taking me out on that amazing dinner," she giggled as she trotted out in front of me. Her gray dress fluttering underneath her with every step she took. "Anything for my beautiful girl," I spoke as I took her and brought her close to me, wrapping an arm around her soft shoulder. She set her head on my shoulder and placed her arm around my hip. I felt her warmth buzzing off of her like a heater and my heart danced to that feeling.

She turned her head, "So, now will you tell me where we're going?" I looked off into the streets, knowing we were getting closer to our destination. "You'll see. We're almost there," I kissed the top of her head as she sighed. Looking up at the sky as we walked, it was slowly getting darker and darker. Ayla and I were alone. Christina and Corbyn went the complete opposite direction we had.

As we approached our destination, I felt Ayla's walk slow down and her jaw dropping. "Daniel, you remembered.."

-

here's a longer chapter for you guys, should i do longer chapters like this, or shorter ones?

anty ways, make sure to vote and comment!

once again, i love and adore all of you

12/10/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 271 20
The sequel to the Privacy of Skorpios. With Jackie expecting a baby, things get exciting in the White House.
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
110K 3.1K 84
Josh is the leader of the FBI team in New York and Maya is one of his field agents. Josh has been in London for three years working with the FBI on a...
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...