Make It Right (Dave East)

Oleh Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

31.

22.5K 596 360
Oleh Tea_air_raaaa

Ella-

It's been almost a week since Bianca and I fought. I've reached out to her to apologize for what I said because I know I was wrong but she has been ignoring me.

Ashley's talking to me but Barely.

I called Dave to apologize to him but he told me to stop calling him cause he don't want to talk.

Artist and I only speak about the baby nothing more. I don't even know if we're together anymore he hasn't said anything about us or let me explain to him.

My lip is still healing but as far as everything else I just have a few bruises left that are fading.

It's weird to say but I deserved it I should've never said that to her and Dave it was wrong on so many levels.

"You ready to go?" Artist asked coming into the  guest room where I been sleeping.

I nodded and got up.

We had an appointment to go to for the baby.

He walked out and went downstairs probably going to the car.

I miss him so much he don't speak to me a lot he don't even touch me anymore or kiss my forehead before leaving like he always did. I need to fix this.

I walked out the house and he was waiting in his Benz truck for me.

I got in and he pulled right off headed to the doctors office.

After about five minutes of silence I spoke up.

"Artist?" I said.

"Huh?" He answered paying attention to the rode. Luckily the office is literally around 2 blocks from our house because we were about to pull up since there was no traffic.

"Are we still together? I know I was wrong and I'm sorry the thought of getting rid of our child even crossed my mind it shouldn't of I was just scared for a moment. I'm scared every time y'all leave the house to do something I don't want to get that call one day that you're gone because I don't know how'd I go on. I was scared I'd get left alone to raise our child and I don't want to do it if you're not there with me. I'm just really sorry baby." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He parked and turned the car off.

He looked at me and wiped my tears.

"I'm not going no where. I understand where you coming from and I should've let you explain but the way you was acting at the time I ain't want to hear nothing from you. You got me baby Alright? You don't have nothing to worry about. I forgive you I know you'd never do that just you thinking about it had me mad." He said kissing me softly.

"I love you E." He said.

"I love you too."

Hopefully Bianca nor Ashley open up their mouths about anything else they know one thing that Artist would definitely leave me for.

Bianca-

"Stopppp I'm trying to get this food to Ashley and you want to keep spraying me." I said running out of Daves back yard into his house.

We decided to play with his water guns since it's 70 degrees in late October in New York we celebrate that shit.

He laughed and followed me in I was soaked but he threw a towel at me.

"B I'm really starving." Ashley yelled from the living room.

"Blame Dave he keep playing." I said going into the kitchen to get it and bring it back out to her.

"Here you go boo boo." I said handing her the Popeyes she begged for.

"Yesss Thanks sissy."

"You're welcome."I said sitting on the marble floor so I wouldn't wet the furniture cause he'd beat my ass.

"Your phone been going offfff by the way." She said handing me it since it was next to her.

I sighed seeing Rakim name and 10 missed calls.

You'd never believe We back in the same argument He started at the hospital because I've been over here with Ashley since She came home 4 days ago. She came to stay with Dave because they're still trying to figure out who came to the house that day. And since Terrell knew where she live we can't take no chances plus she's still healing so she can't do too much.

And she not going to let her brother bathe her so that's my job as the best best friend in the whole wide world to do it.

Of course Rock tried to say I was coming to spend time with Dave and using Ash as an excuse. Mind you Dave is barely here because they're always at the trap having meetings and making deals. They've been super busy this week since the incident at the house which Rock knows but his insecure ass of course starts this stupid ass argument anyway.

If him and Dave are always in the same room or place how am I spending so much time with Dave? Exactly don't make no fucking sense.

He started calling again and I silenced it ignoring him.

"Damn he still acting crazy?" Ashley asked.

The other night I had to come over here because our argument got heated and he started throwing shit and doing too much so I left and since his house is closer to here I didn't go home. It was fucking 4 in the morning might I add he woke me up with some bullshit.

"Yeah." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"You got something on your mind talk to me." She said.

"I just feel like if we going to continue to go through him being insecure in this relationship and wanting to fight over this then we not going to get too far." I spoke honestly.

This has made me not want to be bothered with him. I don't like this side of him at all. I love him and he claim he love me but they way he acting is just pushing me away.

We been together for almost 4 months we can dead it now before we in too deep and I'll be good with that.

"Ignoring him won't get y'all too far either." She said making a point but I knew we would just end up arguing in the end so that's why I'm ignoring him.

I listened hearing Dave upstairs rapping along to Drake More Life album probably in the shower.

"I didn't want Dave to know but Rock almost put his fucking hands on me the other night when I came over here." I told her still being quiet.

"What?" She said shocked.

I nodded. "He had me up against the wall while we were yelling at each other as usual but this time he choked me up a little bit and almost hit me but I pushed him back and that's when I left." I told her.

"Are you serious B?" She said looking at me.

"Just don't tell David I got it handled." I told her.

"Handled as in what? You going to wait til he actually get the chance to hit you?" She said getting loud and by now I knew Dave was out the shower cause his rapping was less muffled and clear.

"Keep your voice down and no. Just don't worry about it Ash and don't mention it to Dave." I told her.

She just nodded. I knew I fucked up telling her. She was definitely going to tell Dave. After what happened to her she wasn't going to let that happen to me and she knows that Rock and Terrell were related so I know that's exactly what's going through her head now I gotta think of how to not make this blow up into what it was going to once Dave found out.

Rock-

I sat at Bianca house waiting for her with a surprise I set up cause I know I fucked up the other night.

I set up some candles and had all her gifts on her island in her kitchen with some balloons and I ordered us some food cause you know a nigga can't cook. Her favorite jerk chicken, curried goat with oxtails, rice and beans, cabbage and plantains from our favorite Caribbean spot. 

I also got her some Edible Arrangements because I know she lovessssss them.

After I finished setting up everything I waited for her to come home on the couch.

After about 15 minutes I heard her keys at the door so I stood up and grabbed her flowers.

She saw me and rolled her eyes but smiled.

"What is all of this?" She said kicking her shoes off in the corner.

"My apology for how I was acting the other night. I know I was outta line baby and I'm sorry." I said as she walked over to me smiling.

I held out her flowers for her to take and she was cheesing really hard.

"Thank you." She said walking into my waiting arms.

"You're welcome baby you deserve it." I told her and laid her head on my chest finally seeing all her gifts in the kitchen.

"You didn't have to do all of this." She said sitting her flowers down.

"Yes I did baby and I'd do it a million times I love you." I said wrapping my arms around her waist as she looked at everything I got her.

"I love you too." She said turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I leaned down and kissed her pretty ass as she smiled.

"I really love you Rakim. I'm not leaving you and I'm not still in love with David. I'm all yours you have nothing to worry about I promise you." She said holding her pinky out and I linked mine with hers. "I promise to never go that far again. I'd never put my hands on you baby I was just heated with all that's been going on and I should've never took it out on you I'm sorry." I told her.

"It's okay Rock I know." She said and I kissed her again this time she jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her as she bit my lip letting it go slowly.

"Don't start B you need to open your gifts." I told her sitting her on the counter next to them.

"What if I want you to open me up instead?" she said tugging on my belt.

Man she is such a freak and I love it.

"I will do whatever you want baby." I kissed her lips "But not right now. Open your gifts and then we'll eat and then you get what you want." I told her grazing my thumb across her clit teasing her since her ass love wearing leggings all the time.

"Stoppp" she mumbled pushing my hand away.

I laughed cause I knew I got her wet.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the bag from pandora opening it up. She opened the box and tears came to her eyes.

"Rockkkk." She whined as tears fell down her face.

"Baby don't cry." I said as I wiped her tears.

"You like it?" I asked her.

She just nodded crying.

I took the box out her hand and took the ring out taking her hand to put it on.

"Baby I can't believe you did this." She said as I slipped it on her finger and she immediately wrapped her arms around me hugging me.

"Thank you." She said kissing me.

"You're welcome baby stop crying." I laughed.

"I'm sorry nobody ever did this shit for me." She said. "I'm just so happy." She smiled at me.

Putting that smile on her face made my whole day. I love this girl I never want to lose her.

"Keep going." I said handing her the next bag.

"As much as I want to there's something I want more." She smirked pulling me close by the top of my pants.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I want to cum on your dick baby." She whispered against my lips.

I picked her up and took her right up to her room to put it down.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.4K 412 14
⚠️ warning ⚠️ This book is intended for a black audience so if you dont like it leave🙃
28K 709 16
Another von durk book it's gon get lit💙💙
149K 3.8K 54
Just read😒 First book by the way wish me luck😁