Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY' (FIGHTE...

By Olga_GOA

Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amz... More

Poster for CDC by fans (1)
Posters for CDC by fans (2)
Posters for CDC by fans (3)
Posters for CDC by fans (4)
Posters for CDC by fans (5) for 100K views!
Posters for CDC by fans (6)
Posters for CDC by fans (7)
Teasers for CDC by fans
Now on Amazon!
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY OST
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY CAST
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "VIOLET"
Chapter 2 "VIOLET"
Chapter 3 "KYLE"
Chapter 4 "KYLE"
Chapter 5 "VIOLET"
Chapter 6 "VIOLET"
Chapter 7 "KYLE"
Chapter 8 "KYLE"
Chapter 9 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 10 "VIOLET"
Chapter 11 "VIOLET"
Chapter 12 "KYLE"
Chapter 13 "KYLE"
Chapter 14 "VIOLET"
Chapter 15 "VIOLET"
Chapter 16 "KYLE"
Chapter 17 "KYLE"
Chapter 18 "VIOLET"
Chapter 19 "VIOLET"
Chapter 20 "ENZO DE REGE"
Chapter 21 "KYLE"
Chapter 22 "KYLE"
Chapter 23 TEASER!
Chapter 23 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 24 TEASER!
Chapter 25 TEASER!
Chapter 25 "VIOLET"
Chapter 26 TEASER!
Chapter 26 "FIONA"
Chapter 27 "FIONA"
Chapter 28 "VIOLET"
Chapter 29 "VIOLET"
Chapter 30 "RICHARD"
Chapter 31 "HELENA"
Chapter 32 "VIOLET"
Chapter 33 "VIOLET"

Chapter 24 "VIOLET"

1.9K 81 312
By Olga_GOA

I had always thought that I lived a drab life; I rarely went on vacation, rarely met new people. I lived in a solid cocoon which kept me a prisoner. Didn't matter how many times I had tried to escape, I was always entrapped within it. I woke up early, went to our workplace, 'Reef Knot', and helped Kyle with his routine financial documents, and in the evening, returned home with Aidan. We had dinner, watched movies, went on porn sites and had sex. We never had any serious talk about the future and I felt that it ruined me. I just wanted a sharp and bright change from my boring existence.

Only later I had realized that all my beliefs about Aidan had not been worth a penny. I was just lying to myself that he loved me, adored me, and that all his thoughts were only about me, until one day, I opened the door of his office and saw him caressing Kyle's secretary with his dirty hands while she sat on his desk, her skirt lifted up to her waist. After that, I no longer had any desire to do anything with him. I had woken up from a dream in which I was trapped for two years. Though I didn't really know what I wanted, I had believed that I would love Aiden more with time, and that he would finally take a step towards me, and that we would have a real family. I used to constantly blame myself that I did not give him a lot of my time and was being selfish. But life had put everything in its place, and I saw the true face of Aidan Tyrell. Of course, I was sad and sorry for myself, knowing that he had made a cuckold of me with Kyle's secretary. He was obviously not satisfied with me in any sense of the word, and he didn't even have any desire to improve our relationship. But then why did he have to lie to me? I hated people like him. Not only physical, moral betrayal hit me. But the disrespect hurt me more, and the constant lies he had said—'Wait. I haven't stood on my own feet yet. I need to adapt to the firm's rules'. I had no idea if he was with Kyle's secretary the whole time I worked with Kyle. Anyway, it was pointless.

I had wondered at the time if a woman like me really was unworthy of love and happiness. My cousin Christian always said that people receive either gifts or a kick in the ass from life owing to their good or bad behavior. Perhaps he was right. I so often received such blows from destiny because of my stupidity and far-fetched vision of the world. I was floating on a cloud of the imaginary slogan of life which said 'everything will be perfect' until fate...my destiny threw me down to the ground, and I met Kyle. It shook me and slapped me awake, saying, 'Hey Violet! Stop dreaming! Look at the world through different eyes! That's what you wanted, right?' And she winked at me, grinning bitterly.

I got what I had wanted. I was hoping my wishes wouldn't come to me with the whole luggage of misfortunes. But it did and all my hope that I would be happy with Kyle died the moment I overheard their conversation in the kitchen and found out who his real father was. I was in shock and my head was still not clear. This newly revealed secret knocked me down and it seemed that my road with Kyle would soon end. My sobs, like the sobs of his mother, could help neither Kyle nor Mignon. They most likely would worsen their situation.

I felt sorry for Donatello, especially after hearing that his family was murdered by Grave, and I was afraid of what Eberardo de Rege would do to him now. Would he kill him too? I was exhausted from all the psychological stress that I had been experiencing ever since we ran away from Grave and now it seemed like any positive emotions which may have been left within me had dried up. Fear permeated deeper into my soul, and I was worried about Kyle's mum and Toris. Confronting a man like Grave...They could hardly stand against him, but I prayed. I desperately prayed to God so that he would save Kyle and Mignon. I was still hoping for some justice and wanted Grave to suffer, even if he was Kyle's dad. I could never forgive him for what he had done to Kyle. He had decided his future for him and Kyle had no choice. I was an emotional wreck. And I knew that Grave was completely unpredictable.

"Why did you expose yourself?" Kyle whispered with reproach in his voice as Grave's bodyguards sat us both in the car, handcuffed to each other. "Oh, Violet. I wanted to—"

He never finished the sentence. His voice was shaking; I didn't even have to look at his face to understand that he was broken—broken by his father. I felt his heart aching. My poor Kyle!

"I couldn't stand and watch when your father ordered to kill Mignon. I could never forgive myself for that." I replied. My voice cracked as the reality of the situation sunk in. Kyle and I were no longer free.

"He is not my father!" Kyle barked, and I flinched from his sudden flash of anger. "I'm sorry I scared you." He apologized sadly. "But I'll never acknowledge him as that."

"Kyle, but he will always be your father. You can't change that, no matter how bad it sounds." I sighed. This day was too heavy for the both of us. I knew that Grave wouldn't take his eyes off me anymore and I'll be next in line to become his whore. It made me sick.

"You talk about him as if he is a saint. He's a psychopath!" Kyle spat.

"And soon he is going to fuck me!" I laughed savagely and Kyle suddenly fell silent. I thought he didn't understand what I was talking about. I, myself did not understand. Something strange was happening to me. I was off my rocker already.

"Violet, what's wrong with you?" Kyle asked me, worried. I sat with my back to him, my wrists chained to his. "Are you alright?"

"No! I'm going crazy, Kyle, and I would rather be locked up in a mental asylum than be in the clutches of your father!" I screamed, knowing that Grave's car was not only tinted with dark glass but was also soundproof. His cars were like steel boxes where he kept his favorite 'toys', and he opened them whenever he wanted to have fun! Bastard!

"Violet. Listen to me, while we're alone now. Please trust me and don't succumb to him. You must convince Grave that we won't resist anymore and will obey him. Then he won't be too vigilant, and we will have more time to gather our forces and run away from him." He reasoned.

Didn't Kyle really understand that there was no escape from his father? He was the goddamn Mafioso! His links enveloped Madrid like smog, from which it was impossible to break through. He controlled the whole city or even the whole of Spain. His club was so full of millionaires—no, billionaires.

"Are you serious?" I snorted. "Grave is one of the most important men in Madrid and due to his syndicates, no one touches him. I suppose he also has links with the police department. We have no chance, Ky—"

The car door suddenly opened and Grave interrupted our conversation. He pushed us both towards the window, as he entered in and slammed the door shut.

"So, my babies. We're going home now." He turned to us, looking right at me with his dark eyes. He sat down near me deliberately. He contemplated my bare legs, which my red dress hardly covered.

"Take us to my mother, you bastard!" Kyle barked at him, trying to break free.

"Hmm... You do not need to grieve about parting with her, my son. You'll be busy with other things." Grave scratched his beard, chuckling slyly at me. His hand was on my thigh, starting to slowly raise my dress and it reached my naked body. Kyle had torn apart my panties when we had sex in the garden and that meant that everything was against me today. I was ready to kill Grave on the spot, but the handcuffs held me in place. I kept jerking my leg to try throwing his damn hand off, but Grave grinned. After all, Kyle couldn't see what his father was doing, and this excited Grave. He slowly leaned over and whispered in my ear, quietly so that Kyle wouldn't hear.

"No matter how much time it takes, I'm going to make you want to have sex with me and to fuck me the same way the rest of the whores do with the members of my club. You will be submissive and silent, slave girl, and you'll do what I tell you to make my business prosper, or you'll never see your Kyle again."

Those last words were entrenched into my brain like thorns. I watched in horror, the blackmailer, and murderer, wondering how low he would fall. There was no limit to the perversions of this man. He was soaked in darkness.

What was I supposed to do—fight and lose Kyle, or obey his father, destroying my own honor, but be with my man? I had neither the strength nor any desire to answer that question. It was too sad, my future.

I froze. His fingers began to stroke my clit and tormented it. He deliberately used my indifference and acquiescence; he successfully caught me in his trap. I had to disengage from this world and focused my eyes at one point, as he strived to excite me, faster and faster, trying to make me come. Tears flowed down my cheeks, but I didn't give up. With each passing second, I closed within myself and sought the comfort in it. I voluntarily agreed to this repossession of my body, only so that the Mafioso wouldn't separate me from Kyle.

Was it disloyalty towards Kyle? Yes. I hated my inability to leave this hell which Grave had invented for us, but I endured so that I wouldn't have to face a future without Kyle. This devil, Grave, would do anything and everything on his own will. He was emotionless. Empty from the inside.

I could not stand it anymore and squeezed my legs, not wanting to come in front of Kyle. Kyle, most likely, felt something and guessed why there was a heavy silence in the car. He pulled my handcuff back to him.

Grave immediately responded.

"Kyle, stop resisting! Do you want me to put an injection on your ass to make you fall asleep? You don't want to miss the fun, right?"

"I swear. If not me, someone else will put a bullet in your forehead!" Kyle threatened him, sitting with his back to Grave. "You will be punished for your crimes. Especially for molesting Violet! You think I don't know what you are doing now? I'll rip out your hand and feed it to the dogs!" Kyle yelled.

"What great imagination you have, son!" Grave laughed, wrapping us with his hand and slapping Kyle's shoulder. "But you should know that if I don't get from Violet what I need, then she will get this!"

My skin caught on fire when his palm hit my cheek. Due to the unexpected action, my heart skipped a beat and the pain was the reason for the tears in my eyes. This monster had surpassed his record for cruelty, and it was frightening that he could do more than this.

"Leave her alone, you son of a bitch!" Kyle howled. "I will not let you live! Mark my words!"

"Didn't you understand what I said?" The second time, his hand struck my other cheek. I opened my mouth, managing to swallow a stream of air. It was terribly painful and I wanted to shout.

Kyle calmed down, gasping for breath. I didn't know what he was thinking, but I could feel all of his muscles tense again.

"I understand." He answered, barely audible. "Don't beat Violet, I beg you. If you want to show your power, hit me! You had assigned that task to your brother, but now you have the chance to do it yourself. Isn't that true, Grave?"

Kyle's father was silent. His eyes did not laugh anymore; he no longer looked at me but stared at the back of his son's head. I didn't know why, but at that point, I mentally cheered for Kyle. Grave was furious and perhaps, blamed me for that. Kyle was completely different when it came to matters about me, and now he was defying his father.

Copyright © OlgaGOA

_________________________________________________________

Hey, my amazing readers!

So what do you think about the end of the chapter? What Grave will do with Kyle and Violet? Any suggestions?

_________________________________________________________

My loyal readers! I'm so grateful for your love and support!

Your adoration of CDC gave my story to reach 163 K views and 7 K votes!

You are superbit! Send you warm kisses!!! xxx

And don't forget to comment! Because of you I'm here and I'm happy to see all your emotions under my books! God bless you, xo

_________________________________________________________

MUSIC: THE XX - ANGELS

P.S. All songs that I post - #CDC soundtrack list

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.6K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
1.2M 25.8K 64
Chanel Blanchett was a rich and snobby girl, she had it all, popular in high school with a perfect life and family, or so she thought. She was innoce...
73.3K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
780K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...