Set It Off Scenarios

Par Vertiline72

COMPLETED AT THE MOMENT! Just a bunch of scenarios, maybe a oneshot here and there. But there will be no Aust... Plus

Quick A/N
Meeting
Friendship
He Learns of His Feelings for You
You Learn of Your Feelings for Him
He (finally) Asks You Out
SHOCKING NEWS!
First Date
First Kiss
Couple Nicknames:
Texts
He Gets JEALOUS!
You Get Sick!
Cuddles!
You Wear Something of His
Your (Set It Off) Song!
You Are Loved!
Your Job in the Band (Tiny Update)
You Break Up!
How He Takes the Break Up
You Get Back Together!
Zodiacs?!
Summer is Here!
PARTNERS IN CRIME!
You (Finally) Move In!
Bugs!
Dan Clermont's Song: Save the Last Dance for Me
Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men
Maxx Danziger's Song: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cody Carson's Song: I Need a Hero
Author~Chan and Animals?!
Belated Bandiversary!
You Prank Him!
Texts 1.5
He Meets Your Family
Contact Names:
Sweet Dreams
Truth or Dare!
He (Tries) to Make a Move!
Love Letters from Him
Love Letters From You
OTP Questions
5K Answers
Celebrity Friend
Nightmares
Texts 2.0
First Thoughts
Rainy Day
He Gets Sick
The Secret Meeting
That One Thing
Angel/Demon
Mythical Creature
Halloween Drabbles
Trick or Treating
Dealing With Hate
You're Going to Hate Me
Congratulations
The Wedding
Wedding Details (Cody & Maxx)
Wedding Details (Zach & Dan)
Coming Home
I'M BACK!
Nutcracker
First Snow
Search Results
Christmas-Y
Domestic Life
I lied
You Are (Still) Loved
IMPORTANT PSA THAT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE!!! PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

FANFICTION?!

211 12 32
Par Vertiline72

NEW A/N When you're so tired you forget to title the chapter...

A/n So I am a vain and proud child. I mention this story in all of them. I also mention Opposites Attract by a good friend on Quotev ( @.Izzy2003 ). You should read it, if you like Carziger that is. But I hope you like it!

Cody Carson:

"Hey Y/n?" Cody drawled, coming into the room.

I looked at him over my computer, one eyebrow perked up. "Yes?"

"What's fanfiction?"

I choked on my coffee/tea/whatever. "WhAt?" I sputtered.

He shrugged. "Well, you see, I've heard of it before, but I'm not sure I grasp the concept."

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked, afraid.

"I found this story on this website called Wattpad that mentions the band. I started reading it and it was really weird." He explained.

"Show me." Was all I could say. He handed me his tablet and I saw he was reading a story called Set It Off Scenarios by Vertiline. I read a few and had to admit, they were pretty good. "Wow." I breathed before shaking my head. "I mean what do you think of these?"

"Honestly, kind of creepy. Do our fans really think about us like that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Some actually do. I mean, you should seem some of those Carziger stories. Those are really freaky." I instantly regretted saying that.

"WHAT?! You read fanfiction!" He screeched.

I gave a weak smile. "Hey, some of them are pretty good. Also, I'm complete trash so I read a lot of fanfiction about my favorite books and movies."

"Show me a Carziger one. I wanna see how creepy these get." He sounded deadly serious.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, uneasy. "Because I've read some of Vertiline's work before and I think there's one that's more your speed."

"No, I wanna read one that's not so tame." He nodded with determination.

I gulped. "Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you." I typed up a title of one and handed the tablet to him. He beamed at me and left my office. I sat back in my chair and put my face in my hands.

Not even two minutes later, he came bursting back into the office and tossed the tablet to me. "Burn it. Smash it. I don't care, just kill it with fire. I never want to read fanfiction ever again."

I couldn't help but laugh. "But hero! There are some good ones out there! Don't you want to read a Zaxx story with me?" I batted my eyes at him.

He paused, staring at me as I typed up the title of my favorite one. He then held out his hand. "Show me."

Maxx Danziger:

"That," Maxx started. "Was so good! I wanna read another one!"

I chuckled. "Ok, which one? Eternally Yours or Emo Trinity Memes Part Four?" I questioned.

"Memes!" He squealed like a child. "Memes. Memes. Memes."

"Ok, ok, I get the message!" I opened the book and we instantly started laughing at how absurd and accurate they were.

A few chapters in, Maxx spoke up. "Hey, sweetie, do you think they make fanfiction about us and the band?"

I thought for a second before replying. "Yeah, probably. Let's find out."

I went back to my Quotev page and typed in Set It Off. Quite a few results popped up and both our eyes went wide. "Whoa." He whispered. "Where to start?"

"Good question." I mused. "We have Opposites Attract: A Carziger Story or Set It Off Scenarios. Take your pick."

He thought for a few moments before deciding. "What do they mean by Scenario?"

"Scenarios it is." I clicked on it and started reading a few in order before skipping around. It was good, a little weird with quite a few grammatical errors. But I would continue reading it.

We got to a Kiss scenario when Maxx decided to shut our reading party down. "Ok, that was weird. Next one, next one."

I added the Scenarios to my library to continue from there when I pulled up Opposites Attract. "Ready to get shipped with your best friend and not your wife?"

He sighed. "I guess so."

I giggled before I started, "Maxx's POV. My alarm is literally proving how lazy I am..."

Zach DeWall:

"Hey! Angel! Where are you?" Zach called from the room next door.

"Crap," I muttered trying to clean up my computer.

Zach knocked on the door before entering. "Hey. I was going to go out to eat and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?"

I smiled and nodded innocently [though I'm sure I looked insanely guilty], my head resting on the heel of my hand. "Yeah, sure, of course."

"Sweetheart? Are you ok?" He gave me a confused look.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm totally fine."

"Right..." He trailed off. "So if everything's 'okay', you wouldn't mind if I looked at your computer, right?"

"Actually, I would mind so, if you could..." I tried to frantically exit out, but he was too fast.

"What do we have here?" He asked, amused, holding the mouse and mouse pad out of my grasp. "Really, what is this?"

"It's nothing!" I whined, trying to grab the mouse.

"Is this," He started. "Is this fanfiction?"

"No..." I sounded so guilty.

He started laughing and teasing me by saying, "It so is! You write fanfiction! My wife writes fanfiction! My wife writes fanfiction about," he paused, "Me?"

My face became bright red. "Shut up."

"You write fanfiction about the band?" He asked.

I looked away. "Look, I don't do it for some perverted reason. I do it because other people like it. I met this one author online who writes similar fanfiction all because she noticed there wasn't a lot and other people would read and enjoy it. That's why I do it too." (A/n this is the real reason why I still write these for you guys! That and it's fun!)

He took my face in his hands and forced me to look at him. When I looked him in the eyes, he kissed my lips. "I don't care if you write fanfiction about me. If that's the reason why you're writing and you're not writing anything gross, then I'm okay with it."

"Really?" I asked, a small smile forming. He nodded and I squealed. "Perfect because I have so many ideas and I'm sure your fans would love it if you had your own Quotev account! There are so many great quizzes and you can better connect with your fans without giving away who you are!"

He ran out of the door, screaming, "I LOVE YOU BUT I'M NOT JOINING YOUR CULT!"

Dan Clermont:

Dan and I decided to read fanfiction for a video on my personal YouTube channel. I thought it would be hilarious and I'm sure the fans would love to see our reactions.

"Hi anyone and everyone! It's me Y/t/n and this is my husband, the infamous Dan Clermont!" I squealed and kissed his cheek. "I have decided to do something super special for this video and that is read some of the fanfiction you guys write on Wattpad! I have a few pulled up already and I can't wait to start reading. Are you ready Dannyboy?" I challenged.

He nodded. "Let's do this. How bad could this be?"

I laughed. "Just wait. The first one is Kidnapped by Set It Off."

We started reading and the whole time Dan was confused. He kept pointing out what he really would've done and what the others actually would have said. When we read about three chapters, I decided it was time to switch.

"So Dan, what'd you think of that one?" I asked.

"All in all, not bad, but not very accurate." He commented with a shrug.

I nodded and pulled up the next one. "This one is called Set It Off Texts. This one's short so we'll read all of them."

The first chapter in and Zaxx was already implied. Dan couldn't stop laughing about that. When we read through it all, I asked him the same question.

"Oh yeah, without a doubt this was great! Don't call it bad, it's good!" He nodded.

"Finally, one that was recommended to me by your fans actually, was this Set It Off Scenarios. I haven't read it, but it's REALLY long, so we'll just skip around." I exclaimed as we started.

We read Meeting, He Asks You Out, First Date, He Gets JEALOUS, You Wear Something of His, Your Set It Off Song, You Break Up, and You Get Back Together. I had to admit, it was pretty well written. I didn't want to finish, but I had to wrap this video up. I bookmarked the page for later.

"I'm afraid that's all we have time for. Dan, your thoughts?" I questioned.

"Very nice, but I have a question for you my lovely." He stated.

"Yes?"

"What's smut? Because that story says it contains smut and lemons."

"AND that's all we have time for! I will see you all sometime hopefully! Bye!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.5K 269 50
Cody and Maxx two out of four in a famous band called Set it off and gets kiddnapped many time while Zach and Dan are home scared and worried about t...
43.1K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
54.6K 600 23
Hello!I saw these type of stories floating around,and I decided to make my own :D Also I am sorry if these characters are OC,I'm new to writing stori...
209K 1.5K 60
reader x male love interest -crush imagines -boyfriend imagines -requests are OPEN! -wont write smut tho