Bts oneshots

By Viminific12

"Ah so lovely,I love lovely things" He caressed your hair and looked at your chest heaving up and down. "And... More

Insanity.(Taehyungxreaderxjimin)Part 1
Insanity. (Taehyungxreaderxjimin) part 2
The person who stays in my apartment.(Jiminxreader)
Heartless (yoongixreader)
Haunting(Jungkookxreader)
Ignore~
Virgin (memberxreader)
Spasm (Taehyung x reader)
Price to pay~
Love potion~
Abduction(Jimin x reader)
Healer~
Redemption(Jiminxreader)
Brilliant plan(sugaxreader)
doll(Taehyung × Reader)

Faking it~ (Taehyung x reader)

6.9K 238 96
By Viminific12

You and best Taehyung became friends within more than 3 months.
He was perfect,the perfect friend a girl could dream of.

You know,the gay friend of the main female lead in every movie.He was just like that.

Taehyung was sweet,girl like.And you assumed that he's gay,you didn't mind it though.You actually treated him like one of your girl friends.

Pyjama parties,watching movies,shopping together.His appearence also leaned more towards feminity.He was too beautiful,too elegant,too gracious.Sometimes you couldn't help but stare at him and deep in your heart you regretted that he didn't like girls.

After getting to know him better,you didn't regretted anymore.You convinced yourself that he's a girl,you didn't even bother to even ask him about his sexuality,you just freaking assumed it.

So here you were today,after a long day at the mall with Taehyung,you both collapsed on the couch.Tired.

"I'm so tired" Taehyung said with a pout.

You smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm tired too" you got up and headed to the kitchen to get you and Tae something to drink.

Taehyung followed you while looking at you with wide curious eyes.His full lips pulled around the corners and he giggled.

His deep voice breaking into a giggle was the most cutest thing that you've ever heard.

"Taetae,stop being cute.You are making me sin" you whine with a pout.

"What do you mean?" His eyes widened in confusion.

"Stop being cute!! Or else i'll fall for you and you know I can't fall for you,you are my best friend!!" You said while still wearing a pout.In your head you meant girlfriend.

"Oh you can fall for me,I don't mind it at all" He replied with a deep husky voice while winking seductively.You blinked Seconds later he was back to being cute with a boxy grin plastered on his face.

Did you just imagine him being flirty or-
There were time when you would feel that he would be flirty and all seductive but then he would be back to his normal cute girly self.
For example,a few days ago.He gave you a backhug.Like every normal friends would but then he started to kiss your neck.You giggled thinking that he was just being cute and was just teasing you.You waited to hear his deep giggle next to your ear but it never came.The kisses grew more intense and you even heard a little moan from him as he gripped at you harder.

"T-taehyung?"you asked in surprise.

"Yes y/n" he said while smiling and nuzzling his face to the back of your neck.
"I'm feeling sleepy y/n" he said in a small sleepy voice.

You smiled at his cuteness.

"Then go to sleep sweetheart" You said while reaching back to ruffle his soft fluffy hair.He nodded.

And there was the other time when you fangirled about a boy group infront of him,you thought he would like them and would be as enthusiastic as you as they were all hot.
But he groaned and told you to stop annoying him.He almost seemed jealous? It couldn't be.He doesn't like girls.

Taehyung's loud voice made you snap back into reality.You shook your head.What are you even thinking about this thing.It was actually pretty clear that he was not straight.

"Y/n,y/n.Look at this girl's dress.Isn't it so cute!! You should wear dresses like this,if I had a body like yours I would wear that" Tae said while staring at the tv enthusiastically.

"I don't like to wear dresses Tae,you know that." You scrunched your nose.

"But I like dresses" he pouted.

"We'll get you one then" you sat next to him on the couch.

"I can't wear it y/n" he looked at you with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night,you were hurdled up against Taehyung as you both watched a scary movie.

You flinched at every jumpscare scene and Taehyung seemed to notice that.

"Are you okay?" He asked you while pulling you closer.

"I don't want to watch it anymore" you said as you buried your head in his surprisingly firm and warm chest.

"Alright,me neither.It's actually quite scary.How about you try on the new clothes that you bought today" he squeaked as he got up,lifting you to his shoulder in the process.

"Taehyung,ah you'll drop me!!" You squealed while clutching at the back of his shirt tightly.

"I'm strong,don't worry" he pouted while setting you on the bed.

Sometimes you forget that even though Taehyung is a boy afterall,he was strong.Really strong.

"I just forget sometimes" you whispered.

"Ah nevermind,Try on this,I bought that for you.It's a surprise actually" Taehyung said as a light blush tinted his cheeks while he handed you a small package.

"Aww,thank you,that's really sweet of you" you exclaimed as you enthusiastically took the package from him.

You started to unbutton your pyjama shirt unconsciously.

"Wh-what are you doing?"Taehyung pratically yelled as he flushed a darker red.

"I'm going to try on the clothes you gave me" you looked at him in confusion.

"Right in front of me?" He looked at you bewildered.

"Yes,what's the matter.We are between girls I mean-ugghh you know what I mean" you shrugged before unbuttoning your shirt completely.

"I'm-i'm just going to go,i'll wait for you in the living room" he said quickly before rushing out of the room.

"Weird" you whispered.

You opened the package and took a look at what was inside.It was a small red dress,you tried it on.You groaned when the dress reached to your mid thigh only,the dress was skin tight too,long sleeves,it hung around your shoulders showcasing your collarbone and neck.

Why would Taehyung buy you such a dress? Maybe it's one of his pranks again.You sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung sat on the couch,his heart racing in his ribcage.
It's been a few weeks since he wanted to express how he feels to you.He loved you and wanted you.
His heart fell as he thought of the way with which he approached you.He had to fake his sexuality in order to be able to talk to you.He knew you were always suspicious and reserved around guys,you would have been reserved around him too and he didn't wanted that.He wanted to be able to know the real you even if it meant for him to fake his personality or sexuality.He knew you considered him as someone else.Someone he was not.

He visualised your beautiful face,your beautiful eyes and your beautiful lips.How he wanted to kiss it,to feel it.
That's it,today he is going to confess.He was going to show you his true side,the deeper him.The one who loves you.
He felt a wave of adrenaline rush through him as his heart started to pump 100 times faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked to the living room,uncomfortably while pulling on the hem of the dress so that it covers more of your thighs.

You stopped right in front of him and narrowed your eyes.

"What is this Tae? Is this one of your lame pranks again?" You grumbled.

Taehyung didn't replied,his gaze was on you,studying you,taking you in.You felt your cheeks starting to heat up.

"A-are you checking me out? You shameless person" you stuttered as your eyes went wide in embarrassment.

He licked his lips and met your gaze,and you gulped.His eyes was glowing,glowing with desire.His cheeks was flushed.

"Y/n" he whispered in a deep husky voice.

Your heart did a flip and you clutched at it and took a deep shaky breath.

"You are beautiful,so beautiful" he whispered as he made his way towards you.Every step he took was elegant,cat like. A deep masculine aura surronded him.This Taehyung was like a whole new different person.He was radiating of dominance and confidence.

"Wh-" Each time he took a step forward,you find yourself stepping back.

You let out a small gasp as your back hitted the cold wall.

He was now infront of you,his eyes lit,you could see the swirl of hot desire in it.How can it be? He isn't attracted to girl-right?

You smiled nervously.

"A-are you o-okay?" You asked him.

He smirked and you bited your lips.

He looked sexy,seductive and alluring.You cursed at your hormones.

He leaned forward placing his hand on the wall right next to your head,he leaned further to your head so that your faces were perfectly aligned.

You gulped as your eyes widened further.

He let his eyes wander on your exposed neck and shoulder.

"This dress makes you look so vulnerable" he whispered to your ear.
"And I love it" he whispered and kissed your earlobe.

You shivered.

"I love you" he whispered and started to kiss your neck.His lips soft and warm on your skin,you bited your lips-wait a second,I love you??

You placed you hands on his chest and he moaned that moan was immediately replaced by a groan when you pushed him with all your strength.

"I love you?? Don't you love boys?" You splurted in surprise.

"No,I love you" he replied while caging you in a hug.

"But I thought you-i assumed that.Oh my god" you squeaked.

"I was about to change infront of you earlier thinking that you were gay!!" You breathed out.

"But I stopped you,didn't I?" He said back calmly.

"Yeah but wait a second,when you start to moan during our cuddle sessions,is it because you really felt like I was a fluffy pillow or-"

"When you love someone won't you be aroused in their presence? I controlled myself though because I love you" he grinned.

"All these times I thought that I was crazy and imagining things" you said as you pinched your nose bridge.You sigh.

"Do you love me back?" He looked at you with puppy eyes,he freaking knows that it's your weakness.

"Stop it" you muttered.
"I don't know if I want to love you,you faker" you were now glaring at him.

"Everything is fair in love and war" he said back.
"The person who said that was an idiot."

"Love me y/n" he said in a small voice.
"Or i'll make you regret" he pushed you to the wall.

"Do you know why I bought this tiny dress for you?" He whispered sensually.

You shook your head.

"As it is really easy to rip it off.Say yes and keep your dress,say no and bye bye dress" he said while tugging lightly on the hem of the dress,his fingers brushed against your thigh sending tiny electric shock throughout all of your blood cells and you pursed your lips.

"Say it" he whispered as he kissed your neck,to your surprise he opened his mouth and ran the tip of his tongue throughout the length of your neck and your collarbone.

You moaned and you felt his smirk against your skin.You gasped in surprise as he started to suck gently on your soft skin.

"Mmhh your skin is so soft y/n" he moaned to your ear.

"Sorry I drooled a little bit" he pulled back and wiped his lips.

You wiped your neck and scrunched your nose at the grinning dork infront of you.

"I love you too Kim Taehyung,I love you too" you sigh.

He lifted you bridal style and grinned wider.

"Let's go to bed,and let me cuddle and moan as much as I want to" he said as his grin grew wider.

"But now since I know that you love me,I think-you'll be sore tomorrow baby" he grinned innocently.

It took you a moment to process what he said.Your eyes shot wide in embarrassment and you flushed a deep red.

"Oh my god,Kim Taehyung" you whispered in disbelief.

"Already moaning my name babygirl?"he smirked and you blushed.

This was a whole different him and needless to say you freaking loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
51.1K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
74K 2.3K 42
Preview: -Flashback- "Oppa!" I yelled as I skipped over to him happily but all I got was a cold glare. "What" he said coldly and I immediately sens...
38.9K 1.4K 22
And once more, I felt whole. --------------------- "He won't bother you anymore baby." Hoseok said, kissing my forehead lightly. "I know, but I can'...