Prohibited Love (Michaeng FF)

By _chaeyummie

A girl falling for another girl. She knows that she shouldn't allow it, but her heart feels different. Will s... More

~0~
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
Merry Christmas!🎉🎉🎉
Hi!
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
JEONGHYO
~12~
~13~
CHAEYOUNG IS LOVE
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
it's up to you to read or not
❌❌❌

~2~

3.9K 121 22
By _chaeyummie

Chaeng's POV

I woke up with a hug from Nayeon. This little bunny. "Nabongs. Ireona. We have classes today too." I said. Trying to wake her up.

She slowly opened her eyes. "Sirheo, I don't want to." She said with aegyo. Aigoo, I chuckled a little. "If we won't go, Jeong said that she might have lunch with Myoui, because we're not there." I said. Which is just a lie, to tease her.

She suddenly stands up. "What?! No! Let's go! Stand up!" She shouts. I laughed at her. "You are jealous because of Myoui." I said. She suddenly looked away. "Aniyo, that's not it. Let's just go." She said.

We went to the kitchen to have breakfast. "Nayeonie, are you going to sleep here again later?" Mom asked. Aigoo, sometimes I question myself if my mother really loves me or Nabongs more. "No, eomma. I'll be sleeping at home." She said. See. They're like this.

"Oh, ok. Just remember that you're always welcome." My mom said with a smile. "Where's Jeongyeon, by the way. It's been a long time when she visited here. Tell her to visit anytime." Mom asked.

"She's at school already. We need to go too. We'll be late." I said to my mother. "Arasseo. Go wash yourselves." She said. We took bath separately and went to school.

As we walk inside, I saw Jeong in a distance. She waved her hand at us. When we got near, we just realized that she's with someone. "Nabongs!" She said as she wrapped her hands around Nayeon. I can see Nayeon smirked around Jeong's friends. Jeong is with Momo and Myoui.

I just don't feel calling her by her first name. They looked at us smiling. "What took you guys so long?" Jeong asked. "Nabongs won't wake up." I said. "I even have to say that yo-" Nayeon cut me off covering my mouth. She glared at me. I chuckled in my mind.

"What did you say?" Jeong asked. "She told me that you've been waiting. So we have to go." Nayeon said. Hahahaha. If only Jeong knew. "We'll get going." Myoui said. Ah, right. They're still there.

We nodded and smiled. We went to our first class today. Which is, Physical Education. I love this class. We'll be learning how to play basketball today. I wore my gym clothes, which is a white shirt with jogging pants.

"Alright, let's go." Jeong said. We are divided into four groups. The girls and boys are separated. I'm quite sad. I'm not grouped with Nabongs and Jeong. But it's fine, I love the game anyway.

"Everyone go to your groups." The saem said. I went to my group. I looked at Jeong and Nabongs. They look so happy that they are grouped together. While me, I'm here silently stabbing the teacher in my mind for grouping me with someone else.

I looked at my groupmates. They all, look weak? They look so girly. I don't think there's a chance we will win. Momo is quite muscular. There's a rumor around school that she has fine abs. Some see her at the gym too.

It's up to us? Myoui seems, soft? I don't know. I just think she's too much of a girl to play this game. I don't know, maybe not. It's too early to judge a person right?

The game started and I caught the ball. I keep passing it to Momo just for assurance. Then an unexpected happening happened. Momo tripped and hurt herself. Aigoo. The score is tied and we lose Momo in the game. Now, what?

The players seems mad at me for not giving them the ball. Myoui is kinda glaring. Bet she's so mad. I sighed. I went to Momo, but Myoui passed me and kinda hit my arm.

She knelt down next to Momo. "You, okay?" She asked. First time to hear her voice. It's cool. Her voice can make anyone calm. "Yeah, I think, I sprained it a little." Momo speak up.

"Rest for now we'll handle this." She said. The game continued and we switched place. Myoui caught the ball and passed it to everyone but me. Guess she's mad for not passing the ball to everyone. They didn't pass it to me. We won, but I felt sad. Maybe for the fact that my teammates kinda hate me?

"You okay, lil cub?" Nayeon suddenly asked. She really acts like a mom to me and Jeong. Glad to have her. But she's childish sometimes. You know, she's a girl full of aegyo.

I nod assuring them I'm fine. "How about you guys? We beated you. You lose" I said changing the mood. "Yah, you're so short we didn't saw you." They teased. "Tell me, why am I friends with you guys again?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bwecwause we're sho cute, that you bwefriend us." Nayeon said with aegyo. What the- "Nabongs, you're scaring me." I said. "Yah, shouldn't you go to Momo. She's injured." Jeong said. Ah, right.

I made my way to look for Momo. I saw her with Myoui sitting on the bench. I stopped as I heard their conversation. "Sirheo. I don't want to. The nurse is scary. Just treat me a jokbal." Momo said. I laughed inside hearing her. She's cute.

"If only that short girl passed the ball to others than you, this won't happen." Myoui said clenching her fist. My smile faded hearing that. She's right. I wanted to say sorry. But I can't. I'm scared that they won't forgive me for what I've done. I want to, but I can't.

I walked again and stopped infront of them. "You should go to the clinic. You're hurt." I said looking at Momo. I'm sorry. She just looked at me. She looks confused. I had an idea. I suddenly lift her up and carry her on my back. She's taller but I can handle.

"Y-yah, w-what are you doing Chaeyoung?" Momo asked. "I'm taking you to the clinic. Wether you like it or not." I said with struggling in my voice. "But-" I stopped her. "I'm sorry. So please go to the clinic and rest." I blurted out. There, I finally said. This is the first time. I think I like girls. I think I like Momo. From my past friendships, I care for her the most. Doing this when Myoui can just do it herself.

I can sense a stare fro Myoui, I think. Myoui walked passed me and stopped me. "I can handle it. I can take her myself." She said with her cold voice. I felt a sting inside me. I saw Yoongi on my peripheral vision. My heart suddenly beats fast. What's with me? I moved on, right? I put Momo down and made a quick walk somewhere.

I saw Yoongi smiling at Jennie. I feel hurt, I think I did moved on, on having a crush at him. It reached into the next level. I'm inlove? I shouldn't. I should move on

Mina's POV

I can't believe her. One moment she's nice, then she's not after. She's so confusing.

--Flashback--

"Here!" I shouted at the short girl holding the ball. She's Jeong's friend, right? She looked at me and then look at Momo. She passed it to Momo. What the? Can't she see me. I'm open. No one's guarding me.

Suddenly, Momo tripped and fell. I stopped at my position. And so are the others. I glared at the short girl as she just stands there looking at her. I approached Momo and knelt beside her. "You, okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I think, I sprained it a little." Momo said. That short girl. She should be blamed.

"Rest for now we'll handle this." I said. I finally had a chance for revenge. I caught the ball and pass it to anyone in our team aside from her. I hate her.

The game end and we won. I'm so proud of our teamwork without her. I glanced at my teammates as I sat beside Momo. I saw that short girl talking with Jeong. She's still smiling? How annoying. Haven't she noticed all the death glares that has been sent to her.

"Yah, Momo. Let's treat you. Let's go to the clinic." I said to her with a serious tone. "Sirheo. I don't want to. The nurse is scary. Just treat me a jokbal." Momo said. Aigoo, this raccoon.

"If only that short girl passed the ball to others than you, this won't happen." I just stated the truth. She pouted at me. Stop being cute! Suddenly that cub looking short girl came to us.

"You should go to the clinic. You're hurt." She said looking at Momo. I looked at her and she looks sincere. Just looks like one. What is she planning? Suddenly her mood changed like she's planning something bad.

"Y-yah, w-what are you doing Chaeyoung?" Momo asked as she carries her behind her back. Right, Chaeyoung's her name. I got shocked with her sudden move, but I didn't showed it.

'I'm taking you to the clinic. Wether you like it or not." She said. Momo's heavy. Is she sure she can get to the clinic with that short figure of her? "But-" Momo is about to say something. But she was cut out by Chaeng. But I didn't heard what she said.

"Ya, Myoui. What are you doing? Your bestfriend is walking away with someone else she just closed with." I said to myself. I stared at them for a while before it hit me, that I should carry her myself.

I run to them, more like a walk. I stopped them from walking. "I can handle it. I can take her myself." I told her. She suddenly looks somewhere else and dropped Momo and gave her to me. Then she walked away.

-end of flashback-

I can't understand her. She just walked away. Was she just acting to be nice to Momo. "Ya, Momo. Get away from that cub. I don't trust her." I said to Momo. "Cub? What do you mean?" She asked. I got irritated a little. "That Chaeyoungie. I don't think she's a nice person." I said.

"Ah. I think she's nice." She said. She's what?! First time she disagree with me. "How can she be nice? I bet she's just showing off." I said to her. She chuckled at me. She CHUCKLED. I had the urge to hit this raccoon with a pan right now.

"Just. I trust her Minari. Trust me she's nice." She said. I sighed. "I'll accept you thinking she's a nice person. But I won't stop myself from thinking she isn't." I said grumpily.

She smiled and nodded.

-----------
So yeah. Exams will be tomorrow and walwal is me. May time pa mag-ud si author. PH once here🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...