Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

29.

24.4K 682 577
By Tea_air_raaaa

Rock-

I waited in my car on Peirmont waiting for Artist to meet me. When he pulled up he got out looking mad as ever.

"Yo what the fuck happened?" I asked as he got into my car.

"Ella pregnant and was thinking about getting an abortion. Her and Bianca just almost fought at the hospital." He told me.

"Yo what? B and Ella? Ain't no way!" I said.

"Yup Ella knew Ashley was with Nano this whole time but ain't say nothing like a dumb ass."

"That's crazy as hell man B ain't know but Ella did?" I asked

He nodded. "The bitch ain't say nothing either she know how fucked up that nigga is." I knew he had to be pissed with her to call out her name it wasn't the first time though wait til the argument they bound to get into over this.

"She keeping the baby though right?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah she not doing that shit she knows I will fucking kill her." He said.

Shit we all knew he would he been wanting a baby for a while now.

"Then to put the icing on the cake she said something about Bianca baby and Dave had to step in. I swear if looks could kill E would've been dead I knew Bianca was trying hard to not put her hands on Ella which I'm thankful for cause I'm sorry I was on B side Ella was saying some fucked yo shit to her but you know they argue like that all the time." He said.

"You ain't gotta tell me we all know they the first ones to get into an argument." I shook my head.

"I can't believe E said something about the baby though that was fucked up." I said getting angry myself cause that the second time tonight somebody threw that shit in my baby face and I gotta a problem with that.

"Then that's when Bianca told me what Ella told her about wanting an abortion." He said which made since cause I know Bianca wouldn't of just said it without being as mad as she probably was.

"That's crazy yo hopefully they work this shit out." I said shaking my head.

"I don't know man. Come to find out Ella wasn't there for Bianca when all that shit went down with Dave and the baby like we all thought she was." He told me but I already knew that.

"Y'all thought that I knew she wasn't there. Ashley would pop up at my house to see B she would bring her food and stuff y'all with her. Ella didn't answer Bianca texts the one day but she figured she was busy so she didn't think much of it but after she kept ignoring them Bianca figured out she didn't want to be bothered with the situation." I told him.

"Ella been on some weird shit lately." He shook his head "I don't know what's up with her."

"There Nano right there." He said as we pulled up to the intersection of Fulton right where I figured he would be at.

I parked behind him so he couldn't see us walk up on his ass.

Artist pulled out his gun immediately I knew he wasn't going to let me be the one to do it. He don't believe in killing your family close or not. He been through the guilt of it and it wasn't pretty watching it like we all did luckily he passed that now it was fucking with his head. Bad.

"Yo T." Artist said as we walked up getting close to him.

He turned around and before he could turn and run  Boogie popped him quick two to the head and he dropped.

There was no need for talking we knew what we came to do.

"Yo? Clean up on Fulton like I told you . .... Yup right there. Just come to the trap tomorrow for it." Artist said quickly to our clean up guy Jay who pulled up before we even pulled off.

"We getting your car and heading to the Hospital?" I asked him.

"Don already picked it up for me just head to Cedar." He said wiping some blood off his face that must've splattered I looked over at his shirt and I was right. We'd just burn our clothes later tonight.

Bianca-

We sat in the waiting room still waiting to hear some thing on Ashley.

I felt bad for saying what I said to Boogie but Ella crossed the fucking line and she knew that.

"I'm sorry B." She whispered to me.

David was sleep on my shoulder.

I looked at her and didn't say anything.

She knew I was still mad so she sighed defeated.

I scrolled through my phone on IG.

I was tired and I needed to know Boogie and Artist were okay but both their phones off cause I knew what they were going to do.

They had to turn their phones off because we couldn't risk anything. If their phone ping off a cellphone tower where something took place the cops could easily put them at the crime scene and the goal was to never have another one of them back in jail they've all been but we couldn't afford any of them ending up there again.

I looked up and saw Boogie and Rock come through the doors.

Ella looked happy to see him but Boogie walked over to me instead giving me a hug.

"Hey sis." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I scrunched up my nose smelling the gun powder on him.

"What?" He asked seeing my face.

Dave yawned waking up from us talking.

He stretched and dapped Artist and Rock.

"I'm going to McDonald's." He said and we all nodded knowing he knew what we all wanted without asking.

Artist looked at me waiting for the answer to to his question.

"One you have blood on you and two I smelled the powder on you." I told him and he zipped up his hoodie covering his shirt.

"I told you about getting too close Boogie you need to listen." I said to him.

"I did listen sis don't worry about me." He spoke sitting next to me.

I got up seeing Rock staring at me clinching his jaw.

I got up hugging him right away. He wrapped his arms around me loosely.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked sensing he clearly had an attitude.

"Nun. You good? I heard about you and Ella." He stated.

I sighed. "It's whatever I don't give a fuck about it." I said. "You good?" I said watching his eyes look anywhere but mine.

I knew Boogie killed Terrell and whether he liked him or not he was still Rocks cousin so he had to be effected even if it was the slightest bit.

"I'm fine." He simply said.

"Yo wassup with you? Why you being dry?" I asked grabbing his face to make him look at me.

He snatched away. "Man watch out." He said.

Artist was looking at us with his eyebrow raised.

"Yo forreal whats the issue?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"If you planning on getting back with Dave let me know cause I'm not for wasting my time on any bitches." He said seriously.

I looked at him sideways.

"Where the fuck this coming from?" I asked him.

"I saw y'all talking at dinner and just now he was sleep all on you. I know y'all got history but you need to let me know now if that's going to interfere with what we got so we can dead it now." He said.

"Me talking to him and him having his head barely on my shoulder don't mean shit. I told you I'm done with that situation and any ways this the first time I've even spoke to Dave in months since me and you even been together ain't shit going on between us." I said in disbelief.

"Niggas be in they feelings for no reason. Fuck the history me and him got if I'm with you I'm with you. I told you I wanted you and I meant that. You know me well enough to know I wouldn't pull no shit like that." I said cause now I'm pissed off.

He had no valid reason to come at me like this. The first time Dave and I interact in months and he want to get insecure and in his feelings like a female.

"Bia-."

"Nah Bianca nothing I don't say shit when you around Kira 25/8 at the trap y'all got mad history more than Dave and I and I don't say shit about it even though I know she want you back but I know you with me like you should know I'm with you." I told him.

Kira his ex of like 5 years and I don't care when they're around each other even though I see the bitch trying to wiggle her way back in and he sees it too but let know I had nothing to worry about which I wasn't worried she had a baby on him by something else I know that's dead.

"I'm sorry." He said realizing he sounded dumb as hell.

I might have love for Dave, and always care about him but I'm happy where I'm at.

As far as me missing Dave thats not about being in a relationship I miss him being my friend and there's nothing wrong with that I'm not looking to go ride his dick tonight or any day for that matter.

I walked away from him and sat down. Clearly Rakim don't trust me and I don't appreciate that cause I haven't given him any reason not I been all about him and stuck up under him for months like he deadass?

"Bianca you ain't have to walk away from me I wasn't done." He came over to me saying Artist looked at me and I just shook my head.

"One who are you talking to?" I screwed my face up at him "And two I was done I don't care to hear nothing else you was trying to say. Get out your fucking feelings. I want you not David not Cameron not anybody but you I'm happy with you. We have had this conversation multiple times and the answer remains the same but you clearly don't trust me so wthat the fuck we talking for?" I said loud enough that people were now looking at us.

"I do trust you it's that nigga I don't trust." He called him self clarifying.

You know what thats niggas favorite line in these types of situations.

"Miss me with that my nigga. Why would whether or not you trust him even matter? If you trust me like you say you do you would not worry about us interacting and me leaving you. So your point is irrelevant."

I saw Ella nod out the corner of my eye agreeing with me. But high key I know she want me back with Dave so does Ashley but they support me either way.

He sighed and went to go sit on the other side cause he knew I was right. I'll deal with his ass later I'm not in the fucking mood.

"What was that about?" Artist asked.

"He accused me of wanting Dave back saying he not for wasting time on no bitches." I told Artist.

"Yo he bugging just pay him no attention on that." Artist shook his head.

"So you not going to talk to her?" I nudged him.

He glanced at Ella quickly and then shook his head "I don't have nothing to say ta ha right now." He said I knew he was getting angry all over again cause his accent got real thick.

"I kinda exaggerated what I said to you though." I told him not wanting to be the reason they broke up or something.

"Exaggerated?" He asked I nodded. "So that means she still said something along them lines right?" He added.

I sighed "Yeah but she didn't mean it how you took it Boog." I told him.

"I don't care how she meant it either way that shit feel the same to me. There's no wrong way to take your girl thinking about aborting your baby." He said trying to stay quiet but I knew he was heated at this point.

"Just talk to her Artist she's not doing it and you need to hear her side." I was feeling bad because I partially caused this.

"I'll talk ta ha when I feel like it." He stated and I just nodded defeated.

Dave face timed me.

"Hello." I said once it connected.

"Can you come get some of this Imma drop something." He said.

"Yeah Bab- Dave im on my way down." I said quickly hanging up.

Artist laughed and I shook my head "Shut the fuck up." I said popping his arm.
Luckily Rock wasn't close enough to hear me cause he probably would've gotten even more upset.

I cursed myself out in my head for almost calling his baby. It was an honest mistake.

When I got downstairs he was standing outside his car smoking a blunt.

"Can I hit that?" I asked and he smirked at me handing it over.

I inhaled for a long time.

Once I let it out I already felt better.

He reached for it but I took another pull and he looked at me surprised.

"Yo you good?" He asked me.

"I'm pissed the fuck off and I haven't smoked in a long time" I told him being honest.

He nodded. "Want to talk about it?" He asked trying to be my friend but I just shook my head.

"No not really." I told him and he chuckled.

"I bet." He laughed.

"It's not funny. It was an accident." I told him cause I knew why he was laughing.

He held his hands up in defense. "That's Alright Baby." I said to me laughing again at his own joke.

"Shut up." I said passing the blunt back after taking another long hit.

Being that I haven't smoked in so long I was already high and felt much better than I have been.

"Chill B it's cool it was a mistake." He shrugged.

"Yeah what do you need me to take?" I asked him.

"Just take the food I'll carry the drinks." He said handing me the multiple bags.

He grabbed the drinks but forgot to take the blunt out his mouth.

"Yo get this." He said leaning close to me.

I took it in my free hand as he blew the smoke out and I inhaled my self. Once we got to the doors I put it out and he put the rest of it in his pocket.

"We got the food guys" I said and the three of them got up to get what was theirs.

"You high?" Rock asked and I simply nodded.

He walked away back to where we was sitting away from us. He can keep acting like that I really don't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 25
Sorry y'all but this book ainn going no where for me
112K 5.9K 27
90s BxB book! Take a read and see if you like! 💛
174K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
2.9K 156 14
New York meets Virginia.