You're Mine (Harry Styles-Fan...

By jilly_luvs_hazza

I didn't ask for him to come into my life, he forced his own way in. The schools bad boy, with tattoos and pi... More

You're Mine (Harry Styles-Bad Boy Fanfiction)
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Sorry!!
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Turty Seven!
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty!
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fiffty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chaper Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty. Goodbye.
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty Three

15.9K 328 24
By jilly_luvs_hazza

Jillian's P.O.V

I sighed once again and wondered what I'm still doing in here with out Harry. I'm in a desperate need of cuddling buddy and Harry is perfect for that job. I slowly got out of bed. I hadn't realized how late it was, and Harry's probably sleeping, if he is I'll just hop in with him. I opened my door quietly in hopes of not waking any one up but of course a loud creek came out of the door hinge.

"Damn." I whispered.

"You okay Jill?" Harry's voice asked from my left causing my head to snap in his direction.

"I'm okay...I just couldn't sleep so I wanted to stay with you." Even though it was dark I can still see his smile.

"Good I was waiting for this." I giggled and hugged him. We walked to his room and he wrapped a big green blanket around my arms and kissed my forehead, climbing into the bed. I couldn't help but remember I have a brother, and I'm going to have to tell him. Anyway I have to get some sleep and nothings better than cuddling with the person you love.

***

I kissed Harry goodbye in front of Spencer's house. I convinced him that I'll be okay and that I need to catch up with her. I haven't had much time to talk to her and I feel bad; I miss her too.

"Hey Coca." I softly said.

"Hey Pepsi....You okay you sound a bit off on the phone before?"

"I'll tell ya in the house. Okay?"

"Okay." She said, her concern still clear in her voice.

Walking in the house, I noticed the new paint job in the living room. It was a dark teal and looked amazing, I must say. We sat on the table and grabbed a drink.

"Okay so what's going on?"

"My moms cheating on my dad."

"What!?"

"Yeah. I don't know how long or even his name for sure- I thinks its Gabriel."

"Does your dad know? Were they just keeping it from you?"

"I don't know I just got the hell out of there. Can I stay over? I'll deal with this in the morning."

"Of course. We can ditch school too." she laughed as I lightly hit her. I hate skipping but I just couldn't give a flying fuck so.

**

I walked down the street on my way to my house, the street was quiet. Most cars don't drive down this road. As I continue my walk I realized more and more that I do not walk to walk into that house and talk to the women I call mother. When I got to my house I continued down my way right past it.

I walked and walked, not even noticing that I probably walk 3 miles. I strolled along a small lake watching the birds and the sun was bright on my face. Me being the idiot that I am, I ran right into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." We said at the same time. I looked up to see a small red haired girl with big brown eyes. Her hairs like mine but longer, prettier, and brighter. she had a sweet look to her but also a little edgy. Which was cool. She was the girl everyone wanted to be, one of those Tumblr girls. I have to admit I am crazy jealous of her. She's a lot like me but minus all my flaws. She's the better version of me. A girls worst night mare. 'At least I have Harry' I thought.

"Its okay" we both said again. We laughed.

"I'm Johanna, but call me Joe."

"I'm Jillian, but call me Jill" I shook her hand.

"Wow were very alike."

"yeah I know. I haven't seen you around, you new here?" I asked.

"yes I am. I'm from California."

"No way! that's so cool. I've always wanted to go there."

"Oh you'd love it there. You should defiantly go some time." I smiled at her.

"So have you been to new York city yet?" I asked as we started to walk again.

"No" She pouted. "Not yet. But I'm planning on going this weakened."

"I'd love to show you around. It can get a bit crazy in that city...might want some help getting around. I know the city pretty well."

"Oh my gosh that would be great! Thank you so much. Now I'll have a chance of making it back home." I giggled. She is really nice. Maybe I judged her too fast. But the whole insecure thing is still there.

"Oh you know what, here's my number." She took a small piece of paper of her bag and wrote on it then handed it to me. I thanked her and she said she had to go but to text her.

I took a deep breath then opened up my front door. I see that same black mustang parked in front of my house, and it confuses me as to why he would still be there. where's my father? Wait....where IS my dad? I jogged to the side of the house to call him so I wasn't seen.

"hello?"

"hey dad"

"hey kiddo how are you?"

"i'm good....you're not home yet?'

"yeah I know sweetie, my job is making me stay a bit longer. I should be home in a few days."

"oh okay, just wondering...Have you talked to mom?"

"uh...not lately no. Everything all right?"

"yeah just checking. Talk to you soon. bye love you."

"love you too"

I walked back to the back door this time (because its usually open) and before I even got to the door, it flew open and out popped the person I've just been dying to meet. Gabriel

------------------------------------------------------------

I finished my homework today! lol I had test to study for as im sure many of you do to, so I hope your not too too mad? okay well I hope you liked the chapter. I never seen starwars btw and i'm going to finally be watching it this weekend...is it worth it? thx lots of love MWAH (plz comment and vote ) P.S I just realized I might be spelling Gabriel's name differently a lot so I will make sure I write it down so it doesn't happen again, and Joe is played by Arianna Grande! love her btw :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...
819K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
249K 10K 21
{COMPLETE} He couldn't get to you in high school. Not even close. But now he knows your son. (Nishinoya x reader)
213K 5.9K 81
•Rye Beaumont fanfiction• {completed} Roadtrip is a British/Irish boyband consisting of 5 wonderful singers. Because of how fast they're getting famo...