Make It Right (Dave East)

De Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

27.

20.2K 696 229
De Tea_air_raaaa

Bianca-

We were all sitting at the table just waiting on the waiter and Dave and Ashley.

"Anybody see where they ass went?" Artist asked.

We all looked around and shook our heads.

"They just going to be thirsty cause I don't know what they ass want to drink." He shrugged.

"I'll order for them." I said laughing.

I leaned laying my head on Rocks shoulder because I was sleepy. He put his arm around me and I closed my eyes.

I didn't want to come but Artist and Ella begged me too so whatever.

"There y'all are shit took y'all niggas forever." Artist said.

I opened my eyes and of course met Dave's eyes who were piercing into mine.

He look angry and by the look on Ashley's face she had been crying.

Dave sat down and started grinding his teeth together which always annoyed me because it fucks up your teeth and because he always did it right before he was about to do something crazy.

"Stop." I said to him and he stopped everybody looked at us but ain't say nothing just shook their heads.

After a while he started doing it again.

Everybody was into their own conversation and  Rock and Artist were talking about some basketball game so I asked him "What's wrong?"

He look surprised I was talking to him so he looked around before realizing I actually was and then answered.

"I'll tell you later." He said and I nodded leaving it at that.

It's been a long time since Dave and I had an actual conversation now it's kind of awkward to even be talking to him at all which is exactly what I was trying to avoid but things just worked out a different way.

"Hi what can I start you guys off with to drink?" The waiter said coming up.

She started with Dave who was sitting across from me.

"Can I get patron on the rocks." He said.

He don't even drink patron anymore he had a bad experience with it and since then he talked so much shit but here he is anyway.

"Sure can I see ID." He showed her and she moved on to Ashley.

"Just a sprite.

"Sprite." Ella said.

"Coke and rum." Artist said showing his ID.

"Lemonade." Selena said.

"Coke and rum." Don said showing ID.

And they got to me. "Sprite."

"Coke and rum." Rock said and we all laughed.

"Okay I'll be right back with that for you guys."

"We should go to somewhere soon guys." Ella suggested.

Her pregnant ass ain't need to go nowhere.

Yeah she pregnant she hasn't told Boogie or anybody else yet. Just Ashley and I. She wanted to tell Dave but everybody said he went missing I guess this the first time he's came around in like a month.

Ashley's mouth dropped and she gasped being so fucking dramatic and we all looked in the direction she was staring in.

It was Cameron and Jayla walking in smiling and laughing and shit. On some Akiki shit.

I turned back around in my chair and everybody looked at me.

"Just give me the word sis you know I'm running down period." Ashely said and Ella nodded along with her.

I was getting angrier the more I thought about the fact that we in the same room as them.

I ain't say shit I just ate the bread that was on the table now.

Nobody said shit probably trying to watch my every move.

I felt Dave staring at the nigga. Dave and Artist sent quick glances to each other and I knew they wanted to do something

Him and Artist been waiting to fuck Cam up for a veryyyyyyyyy long time

I saw him starting to get up and Artist got up quick too. and I reached across pulling him back down Ella did the same whispering to Artist calming him down.

"Not right now." I shook my head holding his arm. I watched the anger in his eyes calm down as I looked him he sat back and I let him go.

"You know im going to fuck that nigga up right?" He told me looking me dead in my eyes.

I still love his crazy ass but I'm kind of happy the feelings there are fading and I'm moving on happy with Rock.

I sighed. "Yeah." I nodded.

There was no point in trying to stop him he was going to do what he wanted and honestly I don't care to save Cameron no more.

Jayla got up coming into my view and I mugged the fuck out of her.

"Oh hey guys." She smiled coming over to the table.

"What do you want?" Ashley asked.

"Well hello to you too bestie." She said sarcastically.

"Bitch fuck outta here that's dead." Ashley laughed.

"Y'all seriously still mad. That argument was how long ago?"

"Fuck that argument. It wasn't even an argument to be honest cause you never had a valid point." I said.

"Bianca it's not that serious. I was just upset."

"Upset over some dick that was never really yours. That's some stupid ass shit to be mad at your bestfriend about." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not about to get into what dick belongs to whom you win that one cause it's three niggas who fucked you all in the same room right now." She smirked.

"Bitch move around nobody told you to bring you ass over here to begin with." Ashley said.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you." She said to her and I put my head in my hand.

"Bitch but I was talking to you so I don't give a fuck. Go back to being a trifling ass hoe that's all you good at while you talking about dick's in the room how many you had to get an abortion from? Get the fuck on." Ashley said.

Jayla said nothing to Ashley but turned her attention back to me.

"Oh yeah and how's the baby doing?" She laughed walking away.

It was sick how I thought this was my friend at one point.

Only way she had anything like that to say is because Cameron bitch ass told her. I was hurt to say the least but more than that I wanted to fuck something or somebody up. I put my head down as my leg bounced uncontrollably shaking the table which annoyed me even more.

"Ooo my fucking god I want to fuck ha up yo." I said loudly pounding my fist on the table making the dishes that were there jump.

Luckily it wasn't too many people in here and our table was kind of far away from everybody else including them.

I took breaths trying to get my anger under control but what she said kept playing in my mind over and over.

"You'll catch her ass one day baby iight just relax." Rock said pulling me into him as I calmed down.

"I want to drag the fuck outta ha. I swear on my son Im going to dog that bitch."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.3K 191 16
Just read my book.
589 30 12
I'm not good at description, but give my book a chance
8.6K 38 33
It gets better but this was my first book, don't hype it up pls 😐
38.3K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!