My New Memories (Cp.R)

By colorXmeXbloody

Aubrey is a girl who isn't average, she sees things differently than everyone else. Aubrey wants people to un... More

who is to be MINE? (creepypasta romance)
WHY is it her? chapter 2
who is this guy for real? chapter 3
Why do i feel ...different... CHAPTER 5
mean while..... ( whats going on????) Chapter 6
lets hang OUT Chapter 7
WHY IS my dad mean? (chapter 8) plus A/N
THE REAL chapter 8 ( FINALLLLLYYY!!!!) (took forever)
It's time for a VISIT Chapter 9
SNEAK out plan AGO (chapter 10)
AWE what's wrong? (chapter 11)
GOOD NEWS!!!
Update book will be tomarrow!!!!
Updating today!!!!!!
who is my VICTUM? chapter 12
Never before read chapter of how masky got aubreys number
A New Game chapter 13
How Does Aubrey Know Them? chapter 14

who is this fool? she's interesting... chapter 4

328 15 4
By colorXmeXbloody

THANK YOUUUUU you guys for the follows and the reads ^.^ It makes me happy that all my hard work is paying off, and hand cramps! LOL okay well

ENJOY!!! i hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAUGHING JACK'S pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp... I'm bored! There's nothing to do. I mean I have already killed like what? 3 people and right now? I just feel BORED! Gahhhh! WAIT! I think... Is that? Do I hear footsteps nearby... I laugh and whisper under my breath "Perfect timimng." I guess it might make me feel better to kill another person... hehehehehehehe. I start laughing at the possibilities of how I can kill the person and how I can use its body to make things.

I hear the girl start laughing almost after I had laughed a while. What's up with that? What's she laughing about????!!!! Very quickly after my curiosity got the best of me. I step out of the shadows and she laughs again after seeing how freakish I am! WHAT!?! It's like she knows something I don't know... I walk up behind her as she passed by me. She stops abruptly.

I almost bump into her, seeing as though I expected that she would run. I decided I would wait for her to turn around so I could see her face when I killed her. She doesn't turn around though. Instead she says something in a way sounding like she was irritated. It sounded hot! She says "What do you want?" I could litterly feel her eyes roll in annoyance. Damn that was super hot! "I have to return something to a friend."

OOOOoooo being secretive... I like it. Hehe. Now I'm even more curious "How nice... What is someone like you doing out here so late in the night." It's sexy how unafraid she is. I lick my lips into a smile. I could feel her smile. She turns around and smirks "What's it to you?" Ow! Sasy! I smile. This girl, she's amusing. Her reactions. She is unafraid.

With my curiosity deepening even more I play her game and smile a big malicious grin. "EVERYTHING." She starts to laugh. "Oh my God that sounded hillarous."... I was being serious though T.T I still don't get it. What is so funny? It amused me how she just avoided the subject. I laugh back playing it off. "Yeah as IF I really CARE."

I REALLYYYYY want to know though! She was laughing so hard she actually cried. How cute! I thought smiling. She starts to back up. "Well... I've gotta gooo... If that's all you wanted to talk about.. I guess I'll see you later?" noooo don't go yet... you're making me less bored!

"Yeah, sure... I guess I will." After a considerable distance she stops and turns to me to wave bye. I smile and walk away shaking my head. She's so damn hot. I lick my lips and head home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 14.4K 50
Elisa, uma jovem mulher que pretende se estabilizar no ramo de administração depois de sua formação. Ela entregou seu currículo em várias empresas, m...
1.2M 49K 54
Onde Victoria Gaspar passa uma noite com o jogador do Palmeiras Richard Rios,só não imaginava que isso iria causar tantos problemas.
1.2M 122K 60
Com ela eu caso, construo família, dispenso todas e morro casadão.
197K 8.7K 23
Richard Ríos, astro do futebol do Palmeiras, tem uma noite de paixão com uma mulher misteriosa, sem saber que ela é a nova fisioterapeuta do time. Se...