Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good ๐Ÿค— More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Terrible loss
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
UPDATEEEEEEE

22.

23.9K 689 260
By Tea_air_raaaa

(Days later)
Dave-

"He cheated with Jayla." Ella said reaching across the table to hand me her phone.

Ella, Ashley, and I were at Dave and Busters having Brother, sisters time. This ain't nothing new we always did this but Bianca and Jayla was always here too.

Ella and Ashley don't have brothers and I don't have sisters and we are all family so the bond is real between all of us no matter what.

I scrolled through the multiple pictures and immediately felt bad.

"Damn that's fucked up." I said running my hand down my face.

I knew when she found out she had to be hurt. Her and Jayla were close and I know it hurt her when I fucked her behind her back so I knew it killed her to know that Jayla fucked her nigga that she knew about.

"Yeah she hasn't talked to us though just little texts here and there but that's it." Ella said

"We went by her house but she ain't answer so we don't know what's going on." Ashley said eating her salad.

"I saw her the other day at Walmart with Rock." I told them reaching for the steak sauce.

"Oh yeah they've been close these past couple of months." Ashley nodded.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Sorry. But what'd she say?" Ashely asked.

"It's cool and nothing we bumped into each other and just walked away." I shrugged.

"Really? No hi or anything?" Ella asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Have y'all talked since that situation at the house?" Ella asked.

"I went by her house a couple days after that to talk but she just shut me down and told me she didn't want to talk, she done with me and she don't love me anymore or whatever so I just left and didn't bother to try and say anything else." I told him.

"What?" Ashley said in disbelief.

"Yep." I said.

"You know she ain't mean that though right?" Ella said trying to reassure me.

"I don't even give a fuck no more I'm over it." I shrugged.

They both looked at me but knew I was done talking about it.

They also knew I wasn't really over it and I did give a fuck but the whole Bianca and I situation is a dub.

"What we doing after we leave here?" Ashley asked.

"Whatever y'all want." I shrugged.

"Well we did tell Bianca we would go to the nail salon with her but she not answering now." Ella said.

"She's in Virginia." I told them.

"Wait what how you know?" Ashley asked.

"It was Rock turn to go to the Virginia meeting and she went with him." I answered.

"Oh wow okay." Ashley said texting away on her phone.

Bianca-

"I feel so much better." I said stepping out of the shower while Rock got dressed to go meet up with some people.

"I'm glad you do baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down to kiss me.

I smiled kissing him back.

"You want to do something tonight or chill here?" He said.

The last two nights we went out to the club and to do other stuff but tonight I think I just want to stay in the hotel room and chill.

"We can just order food and chill here." I said.

"Alright I got you baby I'll be back before 7 pick out some movies you want to watch and figure out what food you want to order and let me know." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay. I'll see you later." I said he picked me up and kissed me holding me tightly.

"Rock my towel going to fall stop it." I giggled.

"Alright Alright im done but I'll you see later." He said putting me down laughing.

I tightened my towel and kissed him.

He grabbed his keys to the rental we got and left out.

I threw his t shirt on and some panties and laid in bed.

I got a call and it was Ella FaceTiming me.

"Hey." I said getting comfortable.

"Ain't no hey you left and ain't even bother telling us." Ashley said as Ella pointed the camera towards her.

"It was last minute and how'd y'all find out anyways Artist ain't supposed to know." I said.

"Dave told us and you lucky I don't want you or rock dead cause I would be telling Boogie." Ella said making me scrunch up my eyebrows.

"How the fuck Dave know?" I asked confused.

She shrugged. "I don't know."

If that's the case Artist probably already know.

"Mm whatever what y'all been up to?" I asked them.

"Shit nothing trying to figure out why our Bestfriend went M.I.A on us and got a new best friend."

"I did not. And who is this new best friend I got?" I said.

"Rakim." Ashely said matter of factly.

I smiled and they said "Ooooo she's smiling for the first time in forever that's a good thing." Ella cheesed.

I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. I've been a lot happier around Rock these last couple days and I'm enjoying the happiness I've been missing.

"Yeah him and I have gotten close." I smiled.

"Awww look at you. You look happy finally." Ella said.

"I am." I said nodding.

"What about Cameron?" Ashely asked.

"I don't have nothing to say to him. I rather start over with somebody completely new than have to deal with old shit constantly being brought up. I'll always love him but as far as a relationship that's dead." I shook my head.

"Well I'm proud of you cause I was worried for a minute." Ella said.

"Worried about what?" I asked.

"You and Cam getting back together I knew it came with baggage and you and Dave were going through y'all stuff so I felt like you were only on some rebound shit with Cameron and he was all for it." She said sounding right.

"Yeah you're right. He was there to comfort me when it came to the baby and Dave so I guess I just slipped back into what was familiar since we had history but now I see that was a mistake." I said.

"So are you and Rock friends or what?" Ashley asked.

"I mean we both clearly like each other but we are going slow. Kinda... I want to make sure I'm doing what I want and not thinking off of emotion and so far I think we'll probably get some where with this." I told them.

"So he hasn't tried anything?" Ella asked.

"No actually I did the day after I found out about Jayla and Cameron and he stopped me." I said.

"Wow really? So what Don was saying wasn't true at all." Ashely said to Ella as she nodded in response.

"Wait what was he saying?" I asked them.

"He was talking to Selena telling her that Rock already made it known that he just wanted to fuck you and all this bullshit. We ain't believe it anyway but he keeps saying it." Ella said shaking her head.

"I don't know what his fucking problem is but it's annoying the fuck out of me. He ain't acting like a Brother at all Yo." I said frustrated with how Don has been treating me.

"I think he's just still upset."

"Upset or not I don't care. I understand I make him mad by ducking with his Bestfriend behind his back. But as far as him saying all this other shot to me it's unnecessary especially because he voices his opinions to everybody but me the person he has an issue with. He should've been mad at his bestfriend fucking with his little sister but instead he stayed friends with him and been mad at me since he found out." I said.

"Boogie said he going to talk to him." Ella said.

"Tell him don't even bother it pointless and I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm done giving my energy to the negativity. That goes for family, friends whomever. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 542 14
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
205K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran