Half A Heart (sequel to Louis...

By bianca_garcia78

Sequel to, Louis' Sister (Niall Horan Fanfic) Enjoy! More

Half a Heart (sequel to Louis' Sister)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

9.8K 303 56
By bianca_garcia78

*Chris' POV*

I don't know what to do or say.

"Hey, are you ok?" Niall asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"You sure? What did Like tell you?" He asks.

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it right now" I say. He nodded.

I didn't want to say anything. I know Niall wouldn't care because well, I love him. And I don't know, I don't think he knows.

There was another knock on the door.

"Derek?" I choke out.

What is he doing here? I haven't seen him since I left. Everything is just coming back to me.

"Hi" he says.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well you're all over the news and I just had to come when they mentioned that you were pregnant. And I called your mum and she said that you have already had the baby" he said.

"Babies" Niall corrects him.

"Twins?" He asks. I nod.

"Can I meet them?" He asks.

Niall goes to their beds and take them out.

"Alexa" he says while giving then to Derek.

"And James" he says.

"They're so cute" he says.

Niall stands by me. He holds my hand.

"Alexa looks like you" Derek says to Niall. I laugh. Niall smiles. (That rhymes)

"So you came here to see me?" I ask.

"Of course. I haven't seen you and I haven't spoken to you" he says.

"But-"

"I know, I did wrong. And I'm sorry. I just wanted to come and I just had to come" he says. I stay quiet.

What's with the world?

***

"So you can't leave the hospital until we are done testing Alexa, and confirm if she needs something for the leukaemia" the doctor said.

"Ok" I say.

I never expected any of this to happen. Like, I didn't expect my baby having cancer. I can't deal with that. But I have faith in her that she's gonna beat cancer. She's strong.

"Are you hungry?" Niall asks.

"No I'm ok" I say.

"Everything's gonna be ok Chris. Don't worry, it's gonna be ok" he says. I stay quiet.

"Please don't ignore me, I need you as much as you need me, right now. I'm having trouble too. Don't shut me out" he says.

"I'm sorry it's just, I can't get it through my head. I won't accept it. And I just need to think for a little. I'm sorry that I'm ignoring you." I say.

"It's alright princess" he says.

"I love you" I say as he holds my hands to keep them warm.

"I love you too" he says.

He wiped his thumb over a tear that rolled down my cheek. He kissed my forehead.

"Rest" he says.

"Lay with me?" I ask. He smiles.

I scoot over and make space for him. He layed down and wrapped his arms around me. My mum watching our every move.

I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my skin.

*Johanna's POV*

"I'm gonna go get some coffee" I say.

They all nodded.

I walked out the door. I love having Niall as my son in law. He's very sweet to Chris and no one has ever treated her as good as he has. I just want her to be happy. And James and Alexa.

"She does have leukaemia" I hear a doctor say.

"It's so sad. Seeing a little girl with cancer and know you can't do anything about it" the other doctor says.

"I know, it's very hard and we try our best to help and sometimes it's too late"

"But I have a great feeling about this one. She's gonna be strong and fight it"

"I hope so"

I finished making my coffee and walked back to the room. Were they talking about my little Alexa?

I walked into the room. There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.

Maura got up.

"Do you have the results?" She asks.

"Yes and well, turns out that she really does have cancer" the doctor answered.

"But how?!" I ask.

"She was just born with it"

They were talking about her.

"We will help with anything that she needs"

"Thanks" Maura and I both reply.

I just hope she turns out great.

***

2 months later.

*Chris' POV*

"James, come here" I say. He laughs.

"C'mon we have to get ready for uncle Zayn's wedding!" I say. Pulling him closer to me so I can put his shoes on.

"Ready?" Niall asks me. Having Alexa ready.

"Yeah I just need to finish putting his shoes on" I say.

"Ok let's go" I say carrying James.

We got into the car and drove off to the wedding.

These last two months have been ok. The babies have been acting great.

Just some doctor appointments for Alexa to see how she's doing and stuff. And for medicines for her.

I love my babies. I wouldn't change a thing about them. I learn a new thing everyday from them. And Niall. My family.

I never really expected to have kids with Niall. I mean, I love him, but I didn't think it would be now.

I always thought he would be those kind of guys that the girl gets pregnant and he leaves because he doesn't want anything to do with the child and no, Niall is nothing like that. He stood by me through the entire pregnancy and he's still here. He's my everything. I love him so much.

We arrived at the wedding.

It's so... Wow!

We sat in the front.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go see perrie" I say.

"Ok" he says.

I pecked Alexa's forehead and pecked Niall on the lips.

I walked into the room.

"Chris!" Perrie says and hugs me.

"Hey girl" I say.

"I'm so nervous and you're the only person that can help" she says.

"Aww" I blush.

"Well, you look beautiful" I say.

"Thank you" she says.

"Hi James" she grabs his cheeks.

He laughs.

"Ok, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm pretty sure Zayn is nervous too but everything is gonna turn out fine" I say.

"It's ok" I tell her.

"Just take feel breaths" I say.

She breaths in and out.

"Thanks" she whispers.

"Now, are you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah" she says. I smile.

(A/N): guys I'm so sorry! There has been a lot going on. Like school almost ending. Well, it ended for me, I'm in summer break already.

But this week has been hell for me! There's a lot of stress in me.

I wish I had amnesia and forget parts of my life and not have to remember the awful memories that u have in the back if my head. Sorry guys, I've just been through a lot. 😔

I promise, that I will update a lot now!

When do you guys have summer?

I really hope you guys aren't mad at me for not updating, but I really do try. And I will update!

Sorry.

Massive thank you for commenting/voting! Means a lot!

Love you all!

~Bianca x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931 26 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.
2.1K 77 15
Just doing some dumb fanfic moments. Please don't take these offensive! thank you! STORY COMPLETED. Most of this is about one direction because mo...
15 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)