Chapter 2

*Chris' POV*

I woke up.
I lied in my bed for about 20 minutes. I don't really feel like getting up today but I have to finish packing.

I got up from the bed that I used to call mine. I can't believe I have a flat in London.

I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning dear" my said.

"Good morning mum" I say.

"Do you want to eat?" she asks.

"No, I don't feel good" I say.

"How come? what's wrong?" she says.

"I don't know, actually. my stomach is just horrible. I feel like vomiting" I say. she looks at me for a moment.

"Chris you don't think-"

I cut her off by running to the toilet and vomit all over.

I wash my mouth and walk out to sit next to my mum.

"Mum" I say.

"Chris, how about we go to the store first. before you leave" she suggests.

"Yeah, great idea" I say.

"Chris, I think you might be-"

"Pregnant?" I cut her off once again.

She stays silent. maybe that wasn't what she was referring to. Gosh, I should've let her finish.

"Let's go to the store" she says.

We walk out and get into the car.

***

And here I am again, in a plane on my way to London. I just hope they're ok with me coming back with them. well, I told Louis of course. But I can't take the lads reaction.Niall's especially. His because, well, I practically ran away from him when he proposed to me and haven't talked to him over a month and now I'm showing up unexpectedly. I'm so stupid.

But I can't go back in time and tell him yes. just yelling with tears in my eyes, "YES NIALL I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!"

But my actions have their own mind, I can't process the thought before doing it.

***

"Christina Tomlinson"

"Chris"

"Will you do the honour of marrying me?"

"Chris"

I reached my hand out to feel him. I felt the fabric of an airplane seat.

I open my eyes. I'm still in the airplane.

My fingers brush over the seat I reached out for moments earlier gently.

I looked at my phone. it had to be a picture of him! I look at the picture and admire his beautifulness.

"Miss, are you ok?" a man asked me. I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I say. wiping my face.

The man nodded and turned around.

"Sir, do you know if we're almost here?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're about to land" he said.

"Thanks" I say. he smiled.

I looked outside the window and saw that we were going down. (I've never been on a plane, so I'm not going to be descriptive)

Once we landed, everyone got off and I grabbed my suitcases and waited at the airport.

My phone started ringing.