Chapter 13

*Niall's POV*

Just one month away, I am going to marry the love of my life. I cannot thank god enough for the family he has given me.

"How does this one look?" I ask my dad, Greg, and the lads. Greg held James for me.

"Holy fuck, you look fabulous!" Louis yelled. I laughed. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. Louis was right, I do look fabulous. I turned around and winked and pointing my finger at Louis. (😜👉)

"I look fabulous, indeed!" I smirked. They laughed.

I can't wait to see my beautiful Chris walking down the isle to me. One month, I don't think I'm gonna last, why didn't we make the date closer?

"I'll get this one." I say. They smiled at me. "Now it's time to get one for James."

***

Through the months, we have actually been working on our 4th album, it's called, FOUR. It's great, I think it's our best so far.

Our wedding is September 20th, and then two months away, the album is out, how great. Everything is coming up. Everything's going perfect.

Me and James arrived at the flat after grabbing his little suit. I lied him down next to me as I watched spongebob. Spongebob happens to soothe me. I don't know why, but this show just does. He was fast asleep. I smiled.

I suddenly feel my eyes get heavy, my eyes crossing, and I fall asleep next to James.

***

*Chris' POV*

I walk into the flat and see Niall and James sleeping on the sofa. I smile. I let go of Alexa and put her on the floor, she runs up to Niall and smacks him in the face. He jumps up and looks at Alexa confusingly. I laugh.

"Morning sunshine." I joke. He smiles. "I'm Gonna go get the dresses from the car."

I step outside and open the passenger door. I grabbed the dresses and closed the door.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Harry. I smiled.

"Hey."

"You need some help?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, thanks." I smile. "How are you and Josh?"

"We're in good conditions." He blushes.

"That's great!" I'm glad he's happy. Ever since he came out to us that he was bisexual, he's been more out there, and I'm happy for him.

"Yeah, I'm actually very excited for your wedding! Had an amazing day with Niall and the lads. I bet you look beautiful in your gown." He says.

"Thank you, Harry. I'm glad you're such a big part of it!" He looks at his phone. Then back at me.

"I'm sorry, I have to meet Josh in 15 minutes, but lovely to talk to you, we never have these conversations anymore." He says while giving me a hug.

"Well, then, you need to come by more often! And tell him I say hi and have fun love birds!" I smile and walk into the flat. As I walked in, they're all on the couch watching Spongebob and they all seem to be interested in it. I smile, I run to the room and hang the dresses. I run back and sit next to James.

"Oh! My favourite episode!" I exclaim.

It was the episode where spongebob has a worm in his ear and has a song stuck in his head and becomes obsessed. I looked at my babies and soon to be husband, we've accomplished so much today. I smiled at the thought.

***

One more week. I couldn't be more happy.

"Mum, how many decorations do you have?" I ask.

"57, how many do you plan on making?"

"Enough, but I'm not sure how many. Mum, you're the genius here, how many do we need?"

"Enough." I gave her the most annoyed face. I burst out laughing and she laughs with me. "I think we have enough."

"Great! I still have to see who can do my hair, oh my god."

"Honey, don't worry about that. I have that under control." She smiles at me.

"Thanks, mum."

***

One more day? Can you believe I'm getting married tomorrow? It's so exciting! Everything's great, I got everything we need. We just have to put it all together at the salon. So that's what we're doing, we're tidying up the place for tomorrow.

"Hi babe," Niall raises his eyebrows at me and kisses my lips.

"Hello weirdo." He laughed. You know that cute little gesture when he leans his head back and laughs? Yeah, that cute thing.

"Chris!" I turned around to see Derek? Why and how does he know when something big is happening in my life? (Hahah something big I feel it happening! #ShawnMendes) You know, I'm really curious, I'm gonna ask him.

"Hey Derek," I wrapped my arms around him. "How are you?"

"I'm great, how are you? I just came to congratulate you."

"I'm good, thank you. How do you always know when something happens to me?"

"Chris, are you serious? You're all over the news and magazines! How could anyone possibly not know?" Oh, shit. For real, that has never crossed my mind. I don't feel like the type of person that would be on the news and magazines so it's just new to me and I never think of it.

"Of course, that's never crossed my mind, I feel dumb." I laughed.

"No, I understand, don't feel dumb! I just feel really bad for what I did to you. It's too late to fix it, I mean your weddings tomorrow, but I at least wanted to tell you I'm really sorry." Well shit.

"It's fine, Derek, I put all that in the past. We should just forget about it and start our friendship again." He smiled.

"Thank you, well I should get going, I'll for sure come see you tomorrow." I waved bye at him.

I never thought I'd actually get married. I've always dreamt of it, but never really occurred to me that it could happen and that I could make it as magical as I wished my wedding could be. I know, I'm such a little girl for wishing to have such a magical wedding, but hey, we've all been there.

"Hey, what did Derek want?" Niall asked stopping in his tracks.

"He just wanted to say he's sorry for what he's done to me. It was really unexpected, but that's sweet of him."

"Oh, yeah that's sweet." He looked thoughtful.

(A/N): oh, my gosh guys! I am so deeply sorry I haven't updated in like years! :( but I've been writing, don't worry!

Also, thank you guys soooo much for being so patient with me and for getting me 1M reads! Omg.

Seriously, I love you all. This whole thing made me want to be a writer, I mean, I'm not quite good at it, but I can at least try my best. Lol