Chapter 9

*Chris' POV*

"Ok" I whispered.

"Well, you look beautiful. And I'll see you out there" I said.

"Ok thank you" she says.

"You're welcome" I replied.

"Bye James!" She said. Grabbing his hand.

He smiled. I walked out the room and sat next to Niall. I looked at Zayn. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

They are so cute together. I can't wait till they have babies!

Everyone stood up as the flower girl walked down the isle.

Then Perrie and her father walked down the isle. I looked at Zayn. He smiled as he saw her in her beautiful gown.

She reached to Zayn and she gave a peck to her father and stood across from Zayn.

The paster talked and waited for them to say "I do."

"You may kiss the bride"

We all clapped as they kissed.

They smiled and led all of us outside. It was filled with screaming girls. How do they know all of this?

We all got into a cab or our cars to head to the party. Me and Niall put the babies in their car seats and left.

"Oh, Perrie looks so beautiful!" I say. Niall chuckles.

"It looked like Zayn was gonna cry, I tried to get his attention to tell him that it's ok if he did" he says.

"Aww" I say. He lightly pushed me.

"Be quiet" he says.

"Are you gonna cry when we get married?" I ask.

"Can't say" he smirked.

"You are!" I say. He blushed.

"Hey, it's ok if you cry" I mock him.

"Chris, stop it!" He laughs.

"I'm just saying! I mean, I'm gonna cry, for sure, on our wedding day. Tears of joy because I get to spend the rest of my life with you" I say.

"Are you gonna cry?" He asks. I wipe my eyes.

"No" I say.

"Well, I'm lucky that I get to wake up with you right beside me and our beautiful children" he says. I smile.

"I love you" I say.

"And I love you" he says. He held my hand the entire way as we got to the party.

We arrived at the party. We got out the kids and walked inside.

Oh, my god. It's beautiful. All the decorations. It's all so beautiful.

I found Perrie and I walked up to her.

"Chris!" She exclaimed and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I say.

"Thank you" she says.

"So, me and Zayn have been keeping something away from everyone and you're like my sister so I really need to tell you" she says.

"My lips are sealed" I say. And throw an imaginary key behind me after I imaginarily zipped my lips.

"I'm pregnant" she whispered in my ear. My mouth dropped 10ft underground.

I think I jinxed it in the church.

"Perrie I'm so happy! How long has it been?" I ask.

"A week" she laughs.

"Well, I'm happy for you" I smile.

"Thanks, Chris" she says.

"You're welcome" I say.

"To tell you now, they're not easy to take care of. But, they're a blessing. And you wouldn't change a thing about them for the world" I say.

"Chris!! I feel more nervous than I already am" she says.

"Sorry, I just had to say it. But don't be nervous. Everything will turn out fine" I say. She gave me a sad look.

"I'm sorry" she says.

"It's ok, I love her the way she is" I say. She smiles.

Zayn came. I smiled.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone, congratulations" I say.

"Thank you" Zayn winked. I laughed.

I walked up to Niall. He smiled. He so perfect. He's flawless. I don't know how one specific person can look so beautiful to only one person, inside and out. Niall is the definition of perfection. It's not his looks, but the way that he is. Smart, funny, generous, etc. nothing can compare to him. He's my one and only and I love him very much.

"Hi my love" he says.

"Hi dear" I say. Pecking his lips. He smiles.

"On our wedding, we better have a chocolate fountain!" He says.

"Oh, with strawberries and marshmallows!" I add.

"Yes!" He says. Giving me a high five.

Together, we're so weird.

"What if we get John Mayer to come play at our wedding?" He asks.

"John Mayer?" I ask. He nods.

"I would love that!" I exclaim.

"Great! Let's get him to play!" He says. I smile.

We made the babies dance to the songs. We're having such a great time.

But, having John Mayer playing in our wedding is just sick! It would just be perf!

"Now it's time for father daughter dance!" They announced.

"Let's go watch" I say.

(A/N): guys! I miss talking to you guys😭 for some reason my wattpad wasn't working😕

Who has "The Fault in Our Stars"?! If you have, what's your favourite part of it.
I read the book before and I cried. I watched the movie and I cried.
My favourite part has to be.... Well, I just enjoyed the entire movie, but the book was better.

OMG! My crush asked me to go watch it with him and I'm kind of nervous because, since I cried when I watched it, there's a possibility I will cry again and he's never seen me cry, but he's gonna cry too. We'll cry together.

Well, I promise I'll update!

Love you guys!

~Bianca x