Chapter 3

*Niall's POV*

"What?!" I ask.

I hold her in my arms and swirl her in the air.

I'm gonna be a dad.

"Since when?" I ask.

"I don't know. I have a doctors appointment next week to check how long I've been pregnant" she says.

"Chris, that baby is mine and you're mine. I want you back. I don't want to lose you. it's been hell without you. I didn't know what to do. god, I miss you so much. I miss watching you smile and laugh at stupid things. I miss having you around all the time. I miss your soft skin. I miss you. I miss absolutely everything about you." I say.

"I'm so sorry" she says. her eyes getting watery.

"Chris, marry me" I say. My eyes watering.

I probably look like an idiot right now but I don't care I just love her and I don't want to lose her ever again and I want to help her with the baby.

She smiled.

She grabbed my face and rubbed her thumb over my chin. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. Sobbing.

I wrapped my arms around her small body. I missed her so damn much.

I pecked her lips. her soft pink lips that I've been craving to taste.

"Yes Niall" she says. I smiled.

She said yes to me.

"I love you Chris" I say.

"I love you Niall" she says.

I touched her belly. she blushed.

"Niall, don't do that. it feels weird" she says. I chuckle.

"A-are you coming home tonight?" I ask.

"With you?" she says.

"Yeah" I say.

"If, it's ok with you?" she asks.

"Chris, of course it's ok with me. I have wanted you to come back home all month long and now I have you. I don't want to lose you again" I say. she nodded.

Thank god I have her again.

***

After we ate Nando's, Chris went to go say her goodbyes to the lads and came to my car.

She came inside and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where did your friend go?" she asks.

"She told me she would go. because she knows about you" I say.

"How does she know about me?" she asks.

"Because that's all I would talk about" I say.

"Oh" she says.

"Listen, I really am so-"

"Chris it's fine. we shouldn't have to worry about it anymore." I say. gripping her thigh. She smiles.

I know something is bugging her. But I'm not gonna push it tonight.

We got home.

We walked inside and she gasped.

"Why is it such a mess?" She asks.

I should've cleaned before I left. but then again, I didn't know Chris was coming home.

"I'll clean it up tomorrow" I say.

***

*Chris' POV*

"Are you gonna come with me?" I ask.

"Of course I am!" he says.

We holds my hand as we walk into the clinic.

We sat down to wait for the doctor to call us in.

"Why are they taking forever?" he asks.

"Because they have other patients" I say.

He just nodded his head.

We sat there for a while.

"Christina Tomlinson" the doctor said.

***

I'm 3 months of being pregnant.

If only I had known we didn't use protection the last time we had sex. (good eye on that!!) but then again, I really want to have this baby. and I can't wait!

*Niall's POV*

6 more months until the baby pops out. I am seriously so happy. and I really want this. with Chris. I want to have a girl. a baby girl to call princess and Chris will become my queen. I want to be a great father to her/him.

"Niall" I hear Chris.

"Yeah?" I say.

"How was Theo's party?" she asked.

"Theo's party? oooooooooooooooooooooooh" I say.

"Did you go?" she asks.

"Well, of course I did. it was nice. he had all his little cousins and friends" I say.

"Well that's nice. if only I could've gone" she says.

"It's ok princess" I say. I hug her.

"I owe it to him" she says. I roll my eyes.

The bell rang.

"I'll go get it" I say.

She nodded.

I got up and opened the door slightly.

Zayn.

"Hey Zayn, come in" I say.

"Hey Niall" he says.

He came inside and say across from me and Chris.

"Hey Chris, I brought you something" he says. I give him a confused face.

"Really? why?" she asks.

"Your baby of course" he says.

"Thanks Zayn" she says.

"No problem" he says.

He pulls out some little dresses for girls and some shorts and shirts for boys.

"I bought some for boy and girl because I don't know what you're having yet" he says.

Last week, me and Chris told my mum about her pregnancy. she started to cry and told me she was happy.

I am happy too.

(A/N): hey guys!!!!! So did you like this chapter?

Guys, I don't know what name to chose, so I want you guys to choose.

There is

Boy: max, Louis, zack, Andrew, Thomas, Ryan, Jacob, Cameron, josh, toby, liam, patrick, Colin, Parker, mike? give me more guysssss!!

Girl: Alexa, Lexi, Emily, Katherine, Elise, Meghan, grace, Ireland, kaylee, Hanna, Kinsey, Sierra, Alana? moreeeeeee!!!

Well, I like max, Liam, Lexi and Alexa.

Also, massive thank you!!!!!

Love you all!!!

-Bianca💕