Chapter 4

*Chris' POV*

I'm so hungry!! I hate how I get such cravings all the time. I even crave the most disgusting things. Sometimes food I don't like. Like Mcdonalds! I hate that place and last the day before yesterday I was craving a hot n' spicy.

I'm not liking this at all.

But if you think of it, it's all worth it because you're rewarded with a child.

"Hey princess" Niall says.

"Hey Niall" I say.

"What should we eat for dinner today?" he asks.

"What do you wanna eat?" I ask.

"You're choosing, you're the pregnant one. if I choose something you're going to get mad at me" he says. rushing the words.

"I don't mean to get mad it's just, the hormones you know?" I say.

"Yeah I know love" he says.

"Ok so what do you wanna eat?" He asks.

"We should get some...... Chinese food!!!!" I exclaim. Squeezing his hand.

"Ok Chinese food it is" he says.

"If you don't want to, we can eat something else" I say.

"Chinese is fine, promise" he says. I smile.

"Ok" I say.

***

"Best Chinese food ever!" I say.

"You're pregnant obviously everything is good to you" he laughs.

"Oh be quiet!" I say.

He chuckles.

He's so beautiful. to just admire his perfect smile. his white straight teeth. his dirty blonde hair. his body. his tattoo less body. his biceps. The way he smells. his natural smell. everything. absolutely everything! he's the most beautiful man I've ever met in my life. and I love him so much.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Yeah" I say.

*Niall's POV*

I look at her.

"What?" she asks.

"It's just, I love you so much" I say.

"And I'm not just saying it, I mean it. you mean everything to me. and now I'm gonna have a little you. running around. that's my future. my family with you. We're perfectly imperfect. and we're ok like that. I love you so much. please don't ever leave. because I'm not leaving. ever. I love you baby. I do" I say.

She stays quiet. she comes closer to me and hugs me.

"I love you more than anything" she says.

She kisses my lips. Wrapping her arms around my neck. I hold her waist. as we hold each other.

We separated.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" she asks.

"I'm not sure. I was thinking we could go to my mums house?" I say. more of a question.

"That's sounds great!" she says.

"Ok love" I say.

As we finish eating, we put a film on and cuddle on the sofa. We put Frozen on.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Chris sings to me. I chuckle.

"Let it go! let it go! can't hold it back anymore! let it go! let it go!" she sang.

"Oh I like this part!!!" she exclaims.

I love watching her watch it. her reactions. her face expressions. everything. she's so beautiful. I love her so.

"The cold never bothered me anyway!" she sang.

"I love how she has such sass when she says that and then the door closes behind her" she says.

Before I know it, the movie is over. I was too focused on watching her.

"Niall" she whispered.

"Yes princess?" I ask.

"Let's go to bed now" she says. I nod.

We walked up the stairs into our room. I pulled the duvets off and the pillows off the bed and lied down. I pulled the duvets back up and covered me and Chris.

I lied my head on her stomach. my hand reached into it.

"Hi baby, it's you daddy here. how about we say, you pop out already yeah? it really want to meet you soon and be the best dad in the world. me and your mummy love you so much!" I say. she laughs. while playing with my hair.

"Well, goodnight, I love you" I whisper. and kiss her belly.

"Goodnight princess" I say. and peck her lips.

"Goodnight" she says.

***

Two months later.

"Hun! The baby's moving!!" Chris exclaimed.

I ran to her and put my hand on her belly.

"Baby, can you move for daddy please?" I ask.

I felt a slight kick on my hand. I smile brightly. I just felt my baby kick me for the first time.

"Christina Tomlinson?"

We both got up and walked towards the doctor.

We came to figure out what she's having.

She's 5 months now so it's time to know what she's having. I don't mind if it's a girl or boy, as long as it's ok.

The doctor was giving her an ultrasound.

"Do you see that?" the doctor asks.

"Oh my god" Chris says. covering her mouth in shock.

"What?" I ask.

"Congratulations to the both of you" the doctor says.

"Thank you" we both respond.

"I'll give you two a minute" the doctor said and walked out the room.

"Chris, we're having twins!" I exclaim. with such happiness. she holds my hand.

"I know" she grins.

(A/N): hi my dear children! sorry I didn't update earlier. wattpad wasn't working for some reason but I got it and well, here's another chapter.

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think they're having? Boys or girls? hahah such surprise!

Also, I have decided that if she has a girl, the name is going to be, Alexa.
And if she has a boy, his name is going to be James.
Thank you for all the names. I loved all of them!

Ok so guys, have you guys seen frozen? omfg I love that movie! I watch it practically everyday! hahah what was your favourite part of the movie?
I like the entire movie Sooo I can't really choose, except how how Olaf says, "some people are worth melting for" haha

I know I'm weird.

Well guys, I will update next Friday!

Love you all!!!

-Bianca💕