Chapter 12

*Niall's POV*

The whole room got quiet.

"Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's ok," Josh laughed at my sudden response from his confession. "And I'm not the type of guy to do something wrong with someone who's already in a relationship. So you really didn't have to worry."

"I'm sorry," I repeated, they were the only words I could say at the moment.

"Well, I still accept you that way," Chris smiled.

"It's fine, really, and thank you, Christina, but we should just keep eating and forget this ever happened."

"Okay."

***

*Chris' POV*

Honesty, I didn't expect that happening today. But you know, I still accept him that way, it's a normal thing.

"Guys," Liam says. Standing up from his chair.

"Liam, what's wr-"

"Alexa!" He almost yells. I look over to Alexa. Her face turning purple. No.

Niall grabbed her while I grabbed James. We rushed to the car while Liam drove. Tears filling my eyes. This can't be happening. Not to my baby.

We arrived at the hospital. Niall, flying out the door to the emergency entrance. I run after him, covering James with his duvet.

I walked in and Niall was standing there, his eyes red, looking at me.

"They took her," he whispers. "They won't let us in."

"Here," Liam says, getting James. He pecks my cheek and hugs me. "I'll watch him."

"Thank you."

I hugged Niall. Staining his shirt with tears. My baby can't leave. She can't.

***

2 house later, the doctor came out and headed toward us.

"Is she okay?" Niall asked.

"She's fine, she just couldn't breathe, she just needs to be in good care," Dr. Hiddleston explained.

"Does she have asthma?" I ask.

"Surprisingly, no, she's in good condition."

I sighed of relief. The front doors opened and a dark haired woman walked in. She spotted us with her ocean blue eyes and smiled, she walked over to us.

"I brought your lunch, tom."

"Thank you, dear."

"Hi, my name is Laila, I'm a nurse here, nice to meet you," the woman said, warmly. I half smiled.

"I'm Niall, and this is Christina."

I'm just glad Alexa doesn't have anything wrong, except her leukaemia. Everything's gonna be alright.

"Nurse Silva, they need you in room 137."

"Gotta go, see you guys around," she smiled and kissed the doctor on the lips and jogged away.

Then, the doors opened, once again, a blonde woman walked in and walked towards us.

"Hello, Tom."

"Guys, this is, Rose, rose, these are the parents of one of my patients," Dr. Hiddleston says.

"Nice to meet you. I'm his wife." She explains. Nurse Silva walked back towards our direction, but stopped and walked the other way. Rose turned her head around.

"Laila! Hi, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm great, thanks, how are you?"

"I'm grand, it's nice to see you."

"Me too, but I really have to go, I'll see you soon." Nurse Silva walked away.

"She's one of my best friends, she's like a sister to me." What the fuck just happened?

"Can we see her?" I ask to avoid what just happened.

"Of course, she can leave home now."

"Thank you, Dr. Hiddleston."

He led us to the room, there I saw her. I smiled. I'm glad she's okay. We walked in and rushed to her. We hugged.

"You're okay." Niall smiled.

***

6 months later.

(Babies are learning how to walk.)

The wedding is just one month away. I cannot tell you how happy I am.

"Ready?" I nodded. I walked out for el, Perrie, my mum, Maura, and Dennise to see the dress I had on. My mum held Alexa.

"That one doesn't seem quite right," my mother said. I frowned.

"I think it looks nice, just not the top."

"Okay, we'll get a new one," I say.

The girl who was getting the dresses, and I walked back into the room where I had changed. She gave me a puffy diamond dress. She helped me put it on.

"Okay, this is it."

I walked out and everyone's reaction was priceless. My mums eyes started to water.

"Mum, don't cry, you're going to make me cry," I laughed. I looked into the mirror. It was beautiful, it fit on all my curves, and puffed beautifully. "I love it."

"That's the one." Maura said.

"I remember you still a baby, crawling everywhere and being a pain, and now you're getting married, It's just so hard to let you go." My mum cried. That's when I lost it, I cried.

"Mum, I'm not leaving you, I'm going to a different level of life, and it's going to be better, but I will never leave you."

"Is this the dress?" The woman asked me.

"This is the dress," I whisper. I smiled at how beautiful it looked.

I went back to change, they gave me my dress in a hanger and bag, as we headed towards the store to get Alexa's dress, Niall has James and he's getting James' suit as well.

"Hi, I made an appointment for 3:20."

"Name?"

"Christina Tomlinson." It will soon be, Christina Horan. I smiled.

"Okay, the assistant will come and you can wait here." The guy pointed at the chairs against the wall.

"Okay, thank you." We sat down on the chairs. It's so fancy here, and we're only getting Alexa's dress.

"Hello, my name is Carmen, I'll be the one to assist you," the young, well, she does look older than me, woman said.

"Great."

(A/N): oh, my god. I cannot tell you how sorry I am for not updating in months! 😭💔 I've been busy with school, getting my grades up.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, but don't worry, I'll update! 💚

How are your guys' school year going? I hope you guys are doing fine! 💜

Love you all! 💕

~Bianca x