Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good ๐Ÿค— More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Terrible loss
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
UPDATEEEEEEE

19.

28.6K 754 106
By Tea_air_raaaa

Dave-

I sat in the club in our section as this stripper came over to give out lap dances.

"You want to go to the back?" She whispered in my ear straddling me.

Don't get me wrong usually I'm all for that shit but I came here strictly to get my mind off of Bianca I've been drinking and getting high just so I can focus on something other than her. So far... it's not working.

Me and Don ain't speaking. That shit hurt cause that's my brother but Artist told me he just been blowing up on everybody so I don't even pay attention to it. I know he will want to sit down and speak about it eventually.

"I'm good ma I'm just chilling." I said as she twerked on me.

Baby girl had a body on her, hair looked nice, face was just almost decent though and I've never been the type of nigga to fuck an ugly girl. I love pussy like the next nigga but I've never stooped that low to where I was going to fuck an ugly bitch. No matter how fat the ass is you need more than that for me.

"Okay daddy well you know where to find meat." She kissed my cheek and got up walking away.

"Aye man you good?" Boogie asked looking at me strange.

"I think imma get outta here I'm not feeling it." I said standing up checking to make sure I got my phone and keys.

"Alright man." He said dapping me and I made my way out the building.

It was only 11 and I some how came up with the crazy thought of going to Bianca house to try and talk to her since I know Cameron is still out of town.

Despite my better judgement I drove and ended up at her door contemplating on knocking.

I took in a breath and knocked I heard the tv playing The Wayans Brothers and quiet laughing so I knew she was close.

I haven't been to her apartment but Ashley and Ella made sure I knew where it was.

I heard her unlocking the door before swinging it open.

"What you doing here?" She spat.

"I need to talk to you." I said stuffing my hands in my pockets.

Her face softened a little bit but she kept the same tone.

"I'm done talking to you." She said playing with her fingers to avoid eye contact with me.

"B please-."

She cut me off saying. "Listen David I love you... so much it hurts sometimes." She mumbled the last part. "But I can't continue doing this with you. I'm done. So done... I know this is hard but whatever we were is over with. No we can't be friends cause we gave up that luxury a long time ago. It was all or nothing and we both ended up with nothing. Let's just leave it at that." She said sounding like she was trying to convince herself of what she was saying; but I knew she was serious.

What she said next broke my heart in a way I never thought it would. "I don't love you. I can't love you anymore." She said finally looking me in my eyes. "I don't want to love you anymore." She said still staring me right in the face.

I had a lump in my throat that felt like the size of a softball and I felt the tears that dropped down my face but I couldn't move my hands to wipe them away.

I wanted to nod to make sure she knew I understood but I couldn't.

Her hand came up to wipe my face but I quickly regained my composure and walked away from her and out to my car without a word.

I looked back and saw her standing there looking at me.

I got in my car slamming the door. I revved the engine and skirted off.

Bianca-

He walked away and I knew it was done forreal.

He didn't say shit to me. He just let go and even though it's what we both needed to do and it's what I wanted it didn't make the hurt burn any less.

I closed my door locking it and plopped down in the couch as the tv played.

I looked over and saw the picture frame Cam got me. He put all of my sons ultrasound pictures in it. The one that got to me the most was the picture I took when he was born.

I obviously had a miscarriage but it wasn't like the kind where I bled out and they cleaned me up at the hospital.

I had two options, one I considered an abortion even though he was already gone.

Which was for them to basically cut the baby up into smaller pieces inside and pull them out of me. Which y'all know I wasn't going to do that.

The second option was for them to induce labor and me give birth. I chose that option.

They had asked if I wanted Cam to come in the room with me and I told them no that's why he wasn't there.

That process required me to give him a name and sign certificates and what not.

I named him David Brewster III since Dave is already a junior because he's named after his father.

I smiled staring at the pictures of him.

"Mommy loves you." I said touching his pictures.

I was snapped out of it when my phone started ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Cam.

I answered and waited for it to connect.

"Hey baby girl." He said.

He was laying down in his hotel room looking tired.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Wassup? Look like you got something in your mind?" He said.

He always knew when something was wrong with me and I hate it.

"Dave just came by here." I mumbled.

He groaned. "And What he want?" He asked.

"He wanted to talk. He was tipsy and high so I'm sure he just came from the club but I basically dismissed him." I said.

"Bianca I know y'all situation is hard and I know he did some fuck shit but think about the fact that he just lost his momma, son and his girl all in one month." He said.

See contrary to everyone's belief Cam doesn't hate Dave or none of that he's was upset when I told him about us and he doesn't like what Dave did to me but he also knows he can't be the pot calling the kettle black because he did me wrong and Dave was there to pick up the pieces for me.

"You keep trying to convince me and it's not going to happen. I'm done with him and that's it." I said being the stubborn person I am.

"Man Alright B but remember I told you so." He said simply shaking his head looking as if he knew something I didn't.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

He shook his head "Nothing. I might come home earlier." He changed the subject.

"How come?" I asked him.

"My grandma has gotten better and my mom and her spoke she said she wanted us to go home and leave her alone since we been up her ass all week." He laughed and I did too.

"That lady is a mess." I laughed. "Remember we went to go visit her and she insisted we stay with her then kept trying to kick us out cause she said we were more annoying than she thought we would be." I laughed.

He nodded laughing. "Yeah but you gotta love her." He said.

"Facts but when did y'all plan on coming back?" I asked.

"My mom said tomorrow or the day after depends on the flights." He said putting me on pause probably looking up flights now because he forgot.

"You forgot to look them up didn't you?"

He laughed and said "Yeah. I been fuckin tired this time difference between Vegas and there is crazy." He said yawning.

"We could catch a flight tomorrow morning be there by 3 in the after noon cause there's a lay over in Chicago for about 2 and a half hours."

"If y'all want to do that I'll be at JFK to pick y'all up." I said.

"Yeah I'm buying the tickets now." He said.

"I'll text mommy and let her know." I said going to my messages and going to her name.

"Thank you cause she hates when I text her and she'll want me to call her and be on the phone for 59 hours." He said.

She really was like that. Anybody could text her but him she had to physically speak to him but she loves her son I can't blame her.

"I know." I laughed as she texted back okay.

"She said okay." I told him.

"See how simple that was?" He said "would've went completely different if I did it." He added.

We were off pause now and he was staring at me.

"What? I got something on me?" I asked bring the phone closer to my face so I could look at myself.

"No baby you just pretty." He said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said cheesing.

"You're welcome. What you want to do when I get back?" He asked.

"Nothing that involves going out." I shrugged. "I rather just be in the crib watching movies or some shit." I said.

He nodded. "You know we still going to go somewhere right?" He smirked.

I smirked nodding already knowing. Cam lovessss taking me out to do something it don't matter what it is it's never the same routine with him we go to dinner sometimes but most of the time it's something outside the box like laser tag, paint ball, go karts. I enjoy it though.

He yawned again and I frowned.

"What?" He asked.

"If you're sleepy Cam go to sleep." I told him.

"I'm not sleepy and can I get called babe again? Who the fuck is this Cam person." He said and I laughed.

I always called him babe it was basically his government name when it came to me. I never called him by his actual name.

"But you're not babe." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Bianca." He straight faced me.

"What?" I said laughing.

"I'm not playing with you. You think you going somewhere? You think I'm going somewhere. I got shit to prove to you but you still mines and I don't care. So yeah I am "babe" don't play with me." He said being serious.

I smiled at him. "I love you." I said.

"I love you more child." He said in a grand father voice.

I laughed at his foolishness.

"I missed you. I missed us." I told him.

"Man I missed you more than I could miss anything in my life. Everybody dogged me once we broke up because they knew how much of a fuck boy I was to you." He chuckled shaking his head.

"I mean you kind of deserved it." I told him.

"Trust me baby I know." He said shaking his head laughing.

"But none of that matter now cause we here and I'm trying to be your man now." He said.

"You right. My man? I like the sound of that." I said smiling.

"I thought you would." He said as there was a knock on my door.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"Shit I don't know." I said getting up to get it.

When I opened the door it was just a big basket from edible arrangements and some flowers.

I picked them up smiling and closed my door locking it.

I sat them in the kitchen.

"Who was it?" Cam asked.

I flipped the camera and showed him.

"Oh good you got it I was worried." He said sighing from relief.

"Awww baby you got me all this." I said.

"Yeah but it was supposed to be there before I called you. That's why I called you." I said.

"Thank you babe but it's like 12 almost at night here who the fuck brought them?"

"Ashely slow ass. She was supposed to drop it off at 10 but her stupid self just texted me talking about some "I was late but I had to get my hair done and I left the fruit and flowers at my house and I had to go get them so that took more time." I can't stand her." He laughed and I joined in.

"Well thank you baby late or not I appreciate it." I told him smiling.

"You're welcome." He smiled which turned into a long ass yawn.

"Babe go to sleep." I said straight facing him.

"Man Alright. I love you baby girl." He said.

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow." I said Blowing a kiss and he smiled.

"Okay good night." He said.

"Night." I said hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 25
Sorry y'all but this book ainn going no where for me
38.3K 2K 55
read it and find out๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ!
19K 541 14
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
19.4K 412 14
โš ๏ธ warning โš ๏ธ This book is intended for a black audience so if you dont like it leave๐Ÿ™ƒ