falling☆ | daniel seavey

Від recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... Більше

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter four

5.1K 111 31
Від recklesslove_

daniel's pov |

I walked up to the house, and rang the door bell. I could hear the echoing of the bell through her house and we all nervously looked at each other. When finally, she opened the door. A smile on her face that quickly disappeared as soon as she opened the door to see us, "What do you kids want," she asked rudely, making an annoyed face and rolling her eyes.

"Uh, hi, Jes-" Corbyn spoke but was interrupted by her.

"It's Mrs. Santos, thank you," all of our hope plummeted to the ground. She never made us call her by her last name. She always preferred her real name, Jessica, sometimes even Jess.

"Uh- sorry. Yes, Mrs. Santos, we were just wondering if it would be okay if we could, you know, start being able to hang out with Ayla more at school," Zach bravely asked as the rest of us were too afraid to. "Or even out of school," Jonah smoothly added.

Mrs. Santos made another facial expression that told us she didn't want anything to do with us.

"Actually, Ayla told me that she never really liked any of you, especially Daniel," she grumbled, my heart started sinking in my chest, I gulped not knowing what to say, when I peered into the house, and saw Ayla, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Listening. Shaking her head.

"Mom. That is not true," Ayla said, angrily confronting her mother. She quickly turned to see Ayla and we saw her ears turn bright red with anger.

"Ayla. You get back upstairs right now," she demanded, her voice getting deeper. Ayla stood still, stiff as a board. Not listening to what her mom had to say. She turned to us, "See what you've done to my perfect daughter?! She was fine before you boys came along," she said pointing at us one by one. Then she turned, "Ayla, if you don't stop seeing them, I'll make you do it myself," she threatened. Ayla wasn't having it, she kept her arms crossed in front of her, standing her ground. "What are you gonna do, Mother, keep me in this house forever?" Ayla mumbled seriously. Mrs. Santos glared at her, chest rising up and down from anger. Ayla stood unphased. Her mom turned back at us, "I'll do whatever it takes. I just don't want to see these boys around you ever again."

Then she slammed the door on us. I heard Ayla scream, I threw my body at the door, "No! We have to go back in," My hand was on the doorknob, worry shooting throughout my body. Tears were starting to enter my system. Jack put q hand on my arm, "Daniel, stop. Don't worry, I'm sorry to say this but, you're gonna have to call her later, because right now, we shouldn't risk getting her in anymore trouble then she's already in," I turned and started walking home along with the rest of the guys. Looking back at it. Regretting coming by this house. Because I had only made things worse.

ayla's pov |

I was curled up into a ball in the corner of my room. Carter sitting next to me, trying to soothe me. Holding my hand. I was completely, traumatized.

Right after Mom had slammed the door on the boys, she took a glass vase and shattered it on the ground, causing me to scream. Little Carter started running down stairs, past me and coming up to her screaming, "Don't hurt my sister!" while guarding me and putting himself in front of the battlefield. She shot up her hand and started to swing, when I aggressively grabbed her wrist. Triggered.

"You don't ever. Touch. Him," I growled through gritted teeth and a hand over Carter to protect him.

She angrily pulled her arm away and into the kitchen. Leaving me and Carter alone. She then came back in.

"Go upstairs now. Unless you want me to-" I didn't hear the rest she said. Me and Carter were already halfway up. I knew what she was capable of. I didn't want Carter to see that side of her. He was too pure. He's only 4. When we walked into Carters room, I grabbed him by the shoulders telling him, "Whatever happens, you stay in here unless I tell you to come out. Understand?" he quickly nodded, I noticed his watering eyes. "Hey, as long as I'm here, you'll be safe, trust me," I gently told him as I went over to my room.

A few minutes later I quietly stepped out of my room, to find my mom with a bottle in her hand. Already intoxicated. It didn't take a lot to get her wasted. As I slowly pulled my head back in, she caught me. "Hey. You, yeah you, little- bitch, I could just kill you and that annoying little bastard, right now," her voice was shaking. I quickly turned into my room as she lunged towards the door. I shut the door and locked it, making sure Carter was in here too. But he wasn't. "Carter. Carter!" I shouted quickly looking around, suddenly remembering where he was. I'd told him to stay put. Then I heard him scream, "Ayla!"

I barged out the door and pushed her off of him just as she was trying to to hit him with the bottle. I pushed her into the wall and she fell back, until she was sitting on the ground, out cold.

I grabbed Carter by his waist and took him into the room.

"Hey, Buddy, you okay?" I asked as I observed his face for any bruises, cuts, or marks. He nodded. I quickly shot up and went to slam the door, locking it. Carter started bawling. I went over to comfort him. I held him in my arms, letting him cry, "It's okay, C. You're okay now," And we were fine for about 15 minutes. Just as Mom started banging the door. She didn't stop. "Get out here, you little pieces of shit!" she kept screaming over and over. Which made Carter cry even more. I sat down with him on my bed, "It's gonna be okay, it'll be over soon," I said, covering his ears as she went on for about 20 more minutes. Up to the point where Carter and I just sat there, with blank expressions, not knowing what to do next. Until finally my dad came home.

I heard him pull her away and to a safe place.

He knocked on the door and I told Carter to calm down as we both went to open it together. As soon as we saw my dad, we jumped into his arms, crying. He just held Carter with one arm as he cried onto his shoulder. Putting his other arm around me, as I bawled into his chest. He gently told us he got her to pass out and that everything would be okay.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"The boys came over to talk-" he stopped me, putting Carter down. "Ayla, you know how strict your mom is when it comes to them, did you invite them?" I started to stutter, "What? I- No, I- they just-" then we heard a fall. Probably from my mother. Dad quickly rushed over and left us alone again.

I started feeling everything at once. Confusion, sadness, fright, anxiety, and even heartbreak. Mom was not gonna let me go to that school ever again and i know that for a fact. She sticks to her word no matter how crazy it sounds. I couldn't believe Mom had this kind of side to her, especially with the boys, who she once loved so much, as if they were her own children. How can one small thing have such a massive affect?

I lost it. I fell onto my knees and started crawling over to the corner. Feeling like everything was closing in on me. I thought of Daniel. Who I'd probably never see again. Along with the rest of the boys. For all I know, she won't even let Maya see me. As all these thoughts were rushing over me like a tidal wave, I felt as if I was drowning. Drowning in my own thoughts. Anxiety overcoming me once again.

I found myself curling up into the ball I am currently in. Carter with his arm rubbing behind my back, trying to comfort me. My eyes were leaking fountains by now, tears racing down my cheeks. When Carter led me to my bed. He let me lay down and sat next to me, continuing to soothe my mood. Suddenly my mom walked in, causing us to flinch, she had my car keys. "You're not leaving the house, at all, for the next two weeks." she bluntly told me, her eyes were bloodshot and she looked like she had a migraine. Carter would have to take the bus, which he hated.

"What about school," I asked as I sucked up some snot that was seeping in my nostrils. "You're not going. You'll be taking online school from now on." I wanted to argue, "Mom, don't be ridiculous," She didn't wanna hear it, so she walked out, leaving once again. Carter slept in my room that night, he was afraid to sleep by himself. Mom told him he didn't have to go to school tomorrow. So he didn't. We have the house to ourselves tomorrow. Thing is, we can't leave.

-

I woke up late, only to find 8 messages from Daniel.

daniel- Ayla are you okay???
daniel- Did she hurt you
daniel- I'll seriously call the cops if I need to
daniel- Ayla please answer
daniel- Just tell me if you're okay
daniel- Let me know as soon as you can
daniel- Please, I don't know what I'd do without you Ayla
daniel- I'll see you at school I hope

I quickly dialed his number.

"Hello?? Ayla? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's me, I'm so sorry I never answered, a lot of stuff went down-"

"Oh thank God you're okay. Wait. Did she hurt you?!"

"She-"

"Tell me the truth."

"No, she just-"

"What did she do."

"I'll tell you later, I'm not coming to school. I can't."

"Ayla? I'm-"

"Just trust me, meet me at Sunset and Vine, today during lunch."

"Okay I will"

"Bye Daniel."

"Bye"

I went downstairs to make ourselves breakfast. Carter came down, still looking exhausted about 10 minutes later.

"Morning, trooper," I spoke with enthusiasm as he walked in. It was already 10:00 and i had 2 hours until I met with Daniel.

"Morning," he rubbed his tired eyes and yawned as he took his seat. I put his meal in front of him.

"So at about 12:00 I'm gonna walk down the street to Sunset and Vine. To meet Daniel," his eyes widened, "Don't worry, it's gonna be very secretive and no one will see," I assured him, "You're just gonna wait by the mailbox where I can see you, okay?" he nodded his head to my plan.

-

To pass time, we played 'Clue' and watched 'The Sandlot.' Soon enough it was 12:00. I walked outside and Carter stayed by the mailbox like I instructed him to earlier, as I walked a little down the street. When I got there, I waited about a minute until I saw Daniel walking towards me. I turned and saw Carter on the swings and ran to Daniel, leaping into his arms.

He spun me and set me down gently, as I held his face softly with both hands and held it there as we shared a long kiss. I thought about how much I missed those lips, and how they felt pressed against mine.

"What happened? Are you hurt?!" Daniel said after we shared a moment, patting me down and checking my arms and legs. "No I'm not hurt, Daniel," he stopped. He came closer, "What happened" he demanded with concern on his face.

I sighed, then let it all out, "After she slammed the door on y'all, she broke a vase. Then she threatened us and told us to go up to our room," he stopped me. "How did she threaten you." he asked. "When I went up to the room with Carter, I told him to stay in there, a few minutes later, she came upstairs, drunk as an Irish Man. Then, she- she," I turned back and looked at Carter, who was still swinging his little legs. I could feel my eyes watering. When I turned back to Daniel, he slowly placed his hands on my shoulder, "What did she say,"

I felt the tears escaping my eyes and pouring through my dignity. Daniel only wrapped me tightly into his arms, softly rubbing the back of my head, "She threatened to kill me and Carter," I sobbed as he kept holding me tighter. I looked up at him, only the see his eyes were red and watery, just as Carters had been the night before. He pulled me off, "You are not staying in that house any longer, neither is Carter," he told me, anger in his voice. I grabbed his shoulders and started calming him down, "She was just drunk. Trust me, she wouldn't do that. I'm gonna convince my dad to tell her to let me go back to school. I need to,"

His chest started quickly rising up and down, "But what kind of parent would let the other threaten to kill their own child!?" he screamed, causing a flock of birds to immediately fly away. I put my hands on his chest to calm him down. "Trust me, Daniel. You just have to trust me," I told him.

He slowly started breathing normally and grabbed me pulling me in for a kiss. As we pulled away, he slowly said, "I'm sorry, it's just, I would never anyone hurt you. I'd protect you and Carter at all costs." I smiled at him, "I love that about you,"

We parted ways, right before we shared another kiss and after him telling me, "You tell me anything that happens in that house. Okay." I nodded. Then I walked back home. Only two things on my mind, how long it would take for me to run away, and Carter.

-

sorry for the wait, i have a tournament this weekend, so be patient with the next chapters. once again, love you all

vote and comment on this story

12/1/17

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
887K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
110K 3.1K 84
Josh is the leader of the FBI team in New York and Maya is one of his field agents. Josh has been in London for three years working with the FBI on a...
667K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...