Its A Wattpad Thing

Oleh Sarahss2000

Chatting in a whatsapp group: WLC (Wattpad Ladies Closure) Sarah bg:Hello,please I want a picture of a beaut... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

1.5K 224 42
Oleh Sarahss2000

I know, I know, it's been so so so long, I am so so so sorry. My excuse was my phone😬😬 My screen had issues, I had to tilt the phone before typing 😂😂I know right. I am really sorry for the long wait though. I hope you all haven't forgotten the story. Let's see what I can recap.

*Akeel told his friend about Adnan about how close they were with Nabeela. Adnan also talked to Akeel about a girl he liked.

*Akeel took Walida and Aisha out. A lady followed Akeel from Silver bird all the way to Coldstone.

*Akeel suggested to Nabeela to go and visit her grandparents in Bauchi and she did.

**

At*tach"ment (u), n.

[F. attachment.]

1. The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; any passion of affection that binds a person; as, "an attachment to a friend, or to a party".

[1913 Webster]

Do you know how you get so attached to someone that you think about the person all the time. That certain person will always be in your mind. The person will be the last thing you think about before going to sleep and the first thing you think about in the morning.

How do you get attached to someone? When you talk to the person all the time, when you talk to the person every single day for months. When you don't spend a day without talking to the person.

When will you get attached to someone? You will not know. Whuuupp!! You will just wake up one day and realize how attached you are to that person.

Consequences of getting attached to someone. The person will be on your mind every time. If you don't talk for a single day you would become so worried. You would check your phone every single hour expecting a message from the person. You would check whether the person is online every single hour. If the person isn't you would read your conversations over and over and over again.

What to do if you don't want to get attached to someone. Immediately you start getting close to someone and thinking about the person sometimes stop talking to the person, if you have to block that person do that. Don't you dare allow yourself to get attached to someone! I repeat myself DON'T YOU DARE ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET ATTACHED TO SOMEONE. ITS A TRAP!!!

Is being attached to someone the same as having feelings for that person?

Is being attached to someone the same as having a crush on someone or liking that person?

Well Nabeela didn't know the answer to those questions.

Does she have a crush on him?

Nope, she is just attached to him?

Because of how Nabeela talked to Akilu every single day, she grew so attached to him. They didn't spend a day without talking to each other, they told each other about how their days went, they talked about nothing and everything every single day. They knew about each other's daily routines, hobbies, likes and dislikes. They knew so much about each other.

Yes, Nabeela had no idea how or when she got attached to him. She just woke up one day and realized it.

She slapped her forehead with her hands, it was not even up to three days. It was nothing to worry about. But she was just so bored. The last time they talked was the day before yesterday in the morning, it was just two days later in the afternoon, but she couldn't help feeling so worried, bored and lonely.

She was in the shower when she was thinking about all these things. When she came out she went straight to her bedside drawer where her phone was kept. She took her phone, switched on her mobile data and went on Whatsapp. She was quite disappointed when she didn't see his message. She waited for a bit more to see whether he was online but he wasn't. Instead of getting ready, she started reading their conversation, smiling at some points, others laughing and 'awwwing'. Gosh!! Just two days and a half but she missed him so much. It felt like weeks since they last talked. It was only after about an hour that Nabeela stopped reading their conversation and stood up to get ready.

Throughout the day Nabeela was moody. She brushed it off assuming it was because she was going back to Kano the next day.

After checking whether he was online for about 20 more times and reading their conversations for about 3 more times, Nabeela finally saw him online. She waited for his message for about 30 minutes and when she didn't get any, she felt hurt. How could he? After she had been waiting for him throughout the day!!

'That's how it always goes. They always just leave you after you have grown too attached to them,' she thought.

For the next few hours she kept contemplating whether to talk to him or not. At last she typed.

Ka share ni. (You've ignored me)😭😭~N

No I didn't~A

Yes you did, I was the one that talked to you last~N

No I was,~A

Check and see~N

Yes you are right. I am so sorry love. It wasn't intentional, I was so busy throughout the days~B

She felt her cheeks warming up. Did he just call her love? But she was still annoyed with him. How could he just ignore her for days and give an excuse that he was so busy? And why would she be so worried just because he didn't talk to her for two days?But what made him so busy that he couldn't find a minute or two to text her? She felt her phone vibrate and looked down to see a message from him.

Yaya Nawal gave birth to a beautiful little princess on Thursday night~

A

Attached to the message was a picture of the cutest thing Nabeela had ever seen. A very small baby draped in a pink shawl.

***

It was around five in the aftertoon, Akeel and Walida were watching TV when their mother ran downstairs with her shoes and veil in her hands. She was panting heavily.

"Umma is everything okay," Walida asked and she shook her head.

"Akeel you are taking me to the hospital,Walida we are going with you go and take your veil,"

"What's wrong," Akeel asked.

"It's your sister,"

"Yaya Nawal? What's wrong with Ya Nawal ?" Walida asked. In any other situation Akeel would have replied something like, "Dummy which other sister do you have?" But seeing his mother's face, he knew it wasn't time for jokes. He quickly grabbed his keys. The ride to the hospital was a quiet one. The mother and children were all praying for their dearest daughter and sister.

When they reached the hospital Yaya Nawal was already in labour. They sat down in the hospital hallways all praying for Nawal. After what seemed like forever, a lady doctor came out smiling.

"She has delivered a beautiful girl," she told the family. Whispers of 'Alhamdulilahs' broke out.

"Can we see her?" Walida asked and the doctor nodded her head. The doctor led them to a room. And there they found Nawal resting her head on her husband's chest and holding her daughter. Both the mother and father were staring lovingly at their new daughter.

After greetings and congratulations, Ismail, Nawal's husband took the baby and passed her to his mother inlaw.

"Ma sha Allah, she is so beautiful, Allah raya" she said a prayer for the baby.

"I wanna hold her, I wanna hold her," squealed Walida.

"Wow she looks so cute just like me," said Walida.

"Oh please,"Akeel rolled his eyes.

"She looks just like her dad,"Yaya Nawal said.

"Do you want to hold her?"Ismail asked Akeel. Akeel shook his head,

"I can't hold her, she is too tiny,"

"Oh come on, are you afraid of breaking her bones,"Walida asked.

"I used to hold you and even carry you and tie you to my back," he rolled his eyes at her again.

When Akeel held his tiny but beautiful niece in his hand, he felt all his worries vanished. She was just so beautiful.

"Can someone snap us a picture?" He asked. It was even only then that Akeel noticed he left his phone at home.

The siblings chatted and made jokes for the rest of the night. It was only around 1:am that Akeel, his sister and mother went back home. Nawal, her husband and the new born baby stayed behind.

When Akeel went back home, he was so exhausted. He wanted to tell Nabeela about his new niece but he was too tired to even look for his phone. It could wait till tomorrow, he thought as he slept off.

The next day was even worse. Akeel didn't have a single hour to himself. Throughout the day, he was running errands for his sister and mother. He was woken up by his mother early the next morning and asked to go to Yaya Nawal's house and pick up her things. As it was Yaya Nawal's first baby, she was going to stay at home for the first forty days. After that he was asked to go and pick his dad up from the airport. His dad's flight was delayed so he spent half of his day in the airport. Their house was already filled with so many guests when he went back home.

He was so tired that night that he didn't even know when or how he slept off. It was only the next day that Akeel got to rest. He slept for the whole morning and afternoon. He only woke up around 4pm. After getting ready, he went to his sister's room to see his new sunshine. He was holding his niece when his phone vibrated.

Ka share ni.😭😭~N

He had been so busy these days that he didn't even have time to touch his phone. He replied back immediately.

No I didn't~A

Yes you did, I was the one that talked to you last~N

No I was,~A

Check and see~N

Yes you are right. I am so sorry love. It wasn't intentional, I was so busy throughout the days~A

Yaya Nawal gave birth to a beautiful little princess on Thursday night~A.

He took a picture of the baby and sent it to her.

It's okay, you are forgiven😊I was just so bored.~N

Omgggg ma sha Allah. This the cutest thing I have seen all yeaaaaarrrrr!!!!!She is so beautiful.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Ma sha Allah. Allah ya raya~N

Akeel felt his lips turning into a wide smile.

"Akeel what do you think think we should name her? She is going to be Umma's namesake but we haven't decided on the nickname," His sister asked. When he looked up from his phone, he said the first name that popped into his head.

"What about Nabeela?"

"Urhmm the noble one, it sounds nice, I will ask Ismail and see,". His sister said.

****

And finally!!After about seven months. Yess I started writing this chapter April or May I think. I hope it's worth the wait. I don't really think it is.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...