The One (Jaylor)

By EvelynGSchulman

After her break up with Calvin Harris, Taylor Swift has given up on finding love. Can Joe help her get that b... More

The One Part 1
The One Part 2
The One Part 3
The One Part 4
The One Part 5
The One Part 6
The One Part 7
The One Part 8
The One Part 9
The One Part 10
The One Part 11
The One Part 12
The One Part 13
The One Part 14
The One Part 15
The One Part 16
The One Part 18
The One Part 19
The One Part 20
The One Part 21
The One Part 22
The One Part 23
The One Part 24
The One Part 25
The One Part 26
The One Part 27
The One Part 28
The One Part 29
The One Part 30
The One Part 31
The One Part 32
The One Part 33
The One Part 34
The One Part 35
The One Part 36
The One Part 37
The One Part 38
The One Part 39
The One Part 40
The One Part 41
The One Part 42
The One Part 43
The One Part 44
The One Part 45
The One Part 46
The One Part 47
The One Part 48
The One Part 49
The One Part 50
The One Part 51
The One Part 52
The One Part 53
The One Part 54
The One Part 55
The One Part 56
The One Part 57
The One Part 58
The One Part 59
The One Part 60
The One Part 61
The One Part 62
The One Part 63
The One Part 64
The One Part 65
The One Part 66
The One Part 67
The One Part 68
The One Part 69
The One Part 70
The One Part 71
The One Part 72
The One Part 73
The One Part 74
The One Part 75
The One Part 76
The One Part 77
The One Part 78
The One Part 79
The One Part 80
The One Part 81
The One Part 82
The One Part 83
The One Part 84
The One Part 85
The One Part 86
The One Part 87
The One Part 88
The One Part 89
The One Part 90
The One Part 91
The One Part 92
The One Part 93
The One Part 94
The One Part 95
The One Part 96
The One Part 97
The One Part 98
The One Part 99
The One Part 100
Authors Note
Author's Note 2
Author's Note 3

The One Part 17

1.6K 51 4
By EvelynGSchulman

Taylor POV:

I had no I idea where I was running to, Joe had the keys to the car. I found the bathroom, running inside, slamming the door shut and locking. Then I started crying, harder then I ever had before I sunk against the door.

The music had gotten a bit longer. I assumed they were over what just happened, but I wasn't.

"Taylor?" ,a voice said. 

"Go away." ,I sniffed rubbing my eye.

"Open the door." ,another voice said, "Please?"

Reaching up, I unlocked the door and scooted away so I wouldn't get hit.

"Hey." ,Katelyn said coming inside with Sahara. 

They both sat down next to me on the floor with that pity face that I hated to see. 

''What happened out there?" ,Sarah asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." ,I mumbled knowing I looked awful.

"You hit him pretty hard with that phone." ,Katlyn explained.

"He deserved it." 

"Why?"

I leaned my head back, rolling my eyes. "He told me he broke up with his girlfriend. He lied. He cheated on me" ,I said getting a bit mad.

"Well didn't he kind'a cheat on her with you?" ,Sarah asked.

"Yes..." ,I began thinking for a second. "But...but..." ,I had nothing. "Then why did he tell me he broke up with her." ,I whined.

"Maybe he was scared." ,Katlyn suggested. 

"Scared of what?" ,I asked sniffing.

"Maybe he thought if he didn't break up with her right away, you wouldn't want him back, ever. She was already mad about seeing you two at the concert together...he could've thought if he told her then, she would do what you did to him." ,she explained like the answer was obvious. Maybe telling them everything and Joe and I wasn't that good of an idea.

I thought about it, she was right. I nodded my head in response and they helped me up. 

"Thanks." ,I said hugging them both.

"Ready to go back out there." ,I asked and they both looked at me nervously. "What?" ,I asked knowing something was wrong.

"You're makeup." ,Sahara explained. "It's running. But, I have makeup in my car, wait here." ,she explained and in less then thirty minutes I didn't look like a monster anymore.

We came out and I spotted Joe almost immediately. He was backing to talking with his friend Dave. He glanced at me but then went back to talking with Dave. I knew he was mad, his nose was still a bit red and I saw it was still a bit bloody. 

"Call us if you need a ride home but we gotta got." ,Sahara explained and we all said goodbye. 

Pretenting to be interested about something on my phone I waited until Dave had walked away until I went up to Joe.

"Joe?" ,I asked. He didn't turn around, wether he heard me or not.

"Joe?" ,I said a bit longer in case he really couldn't hear.

"What?!" ,he said angrily whipping around. That's when I realized he was more mad at me then I had thought.

"Joe I'm sorry." ,I said tears filling my eyes. "I shouldn't have throw that phone at you. I was...I was really mad and confused...but I understand now." 

"Tell me what you understand." ,he said the same dark glare focused on me.

After that I told him everything Katelyn had told me, about Isabella being first and about me not wanting him. His dark glare had turned a bit softer.

"Can we leave?" ,I asked wiping my eyes as tears began falling down my just done makeup. 

Wrapping his arm around me, he led me to the car, we both got in.

"I'm so sorry, about everything...I completely ruined your night." ,I said, my voice shaking as more tears fell.

Turning on the light in the car, his face seemed to light up in the dark.

"You didn't ruin it." ,he said leaning a bit closer. "Just being with you is enough."

I thought he was going to kiss me, his face inches away from mine.

"I'm sorry to. About lying. I promise I'll never lie again." 

"And I promise I'll never throw anything at you again." ,I said. "How does it feel?"

"Better. But I know how you can make it feel better." ,then he leaned in to kiss me.

Eventually he pulled back. "Home?" 

I nodded and we left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 995 46
Taylor is done with relationships, they just end with drama and headlines that tear her apart, all in all boys just give her trouble. But there is...
254K 6.2K 62
After six years, Taylor Swift and her longtime boyfriend, Joe Alwyn have gone their separate ways. Taylor, unsure how to move on, decides to have a o...
8.2K 318 25
Taylor Swift dates Jake Gyllenhaal and doesn't notice that what she's looking for has been there all along Highest peak #1 in jaylorfanfiction ...
57.9K 1.7K 31
- book two of wisteria hearts - Taylor Swift has sold out 60 concerts for her Lover world tour. It's been a long year and she's about to start anothe...